Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Performance Nissan's website is up and running again!

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2006, 10:23 AM
hidehide

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jason@Performance
whats not clear about it so we can make it better...

any input is appreciated!
Does the nismo rear spoiler comes painted or unpainted>???
Old 05-26-2006, 10:27 AM
Jason@Performance
Sponsor
Performance Nissan

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by hidehide
Does the nismo rear spoiler comes painted or unpainted>???
Unpainted as do all body parts unless otherwise stated...

I will add that though for you...
Old 05-26-2006, 10:29 AM
Jason@Performance
Sponsor
Performance Nissan

Originally Posted by 21112
I liked the fact that on the previous site you could just click on a category (aero, engine, brakes) and then click on the "Show all" button instead of clicking on each individual category; IE: In brakes you have to click on kits, lines, rotors, etc...

This was useful when just browsing to see what new stuff has come out, and much quicker when trying to find an item if you didn't know exactly what category it was kept under.

I hope this option makes it over to the new site.
You can see all and it sepereates it by catagory if you select your car, then click ADD/EDIT CARS and then click sEE ALL PRODUCTS... you will get a huge list that will seperate that for you...

Try that and let me know what you think...
Old 05-26-2006, 07:07 PM
cessna

Well, it nice to see that Performance Nissan can address my concerns and disatisfaction....
Thanks Jason, you made my point. Way to defend your company`s position towards its past customers!
Way to take responsibility for your comp`s ***-ups.
Old 05-26-2006, 08:51 PM
ckny

Originally Posted by cessna
Well, it nice to see that Performance Nissan can address my concerns and disatisfaction....
Thanks Jason, you made my point. Way to defend your company`s position towards its past customers!
what's to address? you obviously have strong feelings and made it clear you won't do business with them again. you called them out in a public forum and they chose not to go to that level.
Old 05-26-2006, 10:09 PM
aalzuhair

I like the old site better.

This new site does not list only 350z parts, even after you select the 350z.

Az
Old 05-26-2006, 11:08 PM
Jason@Performance
Sponsor
Performance Nissan

Originally Posted by aalzuhair
I like the old site better.

This new site does not list only 350z parts, even after you select the 350z.

Az

It does if you go to ADD/EDIT CARS and then click ALL PRODUCTS FOR SELECTED VEHICLE...
Old 05-26-2006, 11:09 PM
Jason@Performance
Sponsor
Performance Nissan

Feel free to PM me or any of us and we will be glad to talk to you about any issues you may have...
Old 05-27-2006, 12:10 AM
FairladyZX

Originally Posted by Jeff@Performance
Yep! We're back. Please give me your feedback on the new site. We are adding content every minute we can, so keep checking back. This is just the basic site, wait till you see what's coming!!!!
Thank you to everyone out there who has made us who we are today! Jeff
Great site! I totally digs it. Red color is really unique despite most companies prefer blue background to attract surfers.
Old 05-27-2006, 05:22 AM
cessna

Feel free to PM me or any of us and we will be glad to talk to you about any issues you may have...

Already done.
I find it dishearting that I had to post 4 times about my anger and had to start a thread before anyone responded!!!
Hopefully you guys can rectify this as I hate bad mouthing what used to be (before this unfortunate incident) a good company.

Louis
Old 05-27-2006, 05:32 AM
cessna

Originally Posted by ckny
what's to address? you obviously have strong feelings and made it clear you won't do business with them again. you called them out in a public forum and they chose not to go to that level.

Obviously you did not suffer any inconvinience because of this. Had you, you might feel a tad differently.
As for ''calling them out'' I have a right to, just like anyone else whom is disatisfied as a customer.
If they dont want to handle the issue publicly, thats not my problem. Afterall its to their advantage to handle this in the open forum as I no longer feel like a valued customer and will continue to voice my anger untill 1)They have addressed the problem in a manner that dosent **** off old customers or 2)Loose business because of this ***-up.

My expiricences with PN and Jason before this incident were great (it truly was) However, I dont feel like the situation was handled the right way.
And will continue to express my sentiments.
If this were my business, I`d be bending over backwards for my customers.

Louis (Knows a thing or two about customer satisfaction )
Old 05-27-2006, 07:27 AM
Jason@Performance
Sponsor
Performance Nissan

Obviously you did not suffer any inconvinience because of this. Had you, you might feel a tad differently.
As for ''calling them out'' I have a right to, just like anyone else whom is disatisfied as a customer.
If they dont want to handle the issue publicly, thats not my problem. Afterall its to their advantage to handle this in the open forum as I no longer feel like a valued customer and will continue to voice my anger untill 1)They have addressed the problem in a manner that dosent **** off old customers or 2)Loose business because of this ***-up.

My expiricences with PN and Jason before this incident were great (it truly was) However, I dont feel like the situation was handled the right way.
And will continue to express my sentiments.
If this were my business, I`d be bending over backwards for my customers.

Louis (Knows a thing or two about customer satisfaction )

Thank you for sending your first PM to me about this issue...

We do not have any access to ANY customer information since this happend. Only the letters that have gone out to EVERY CUSTOMER who has EVER made any type of purchase with us. We do not have access to that database to contact every customer again from anything additional to the letter...

As stated in the leter and as stated on our web site splash page, it explained what we will do for people like your self... but you have to contact us first... and on a public forum, we can not find all of those posts...

PM ME for any further info... I do not know who you PMed before but obviously they did not take care of you properly... I will do that...
Old 05-27-2006, 09:16 AM
Mathys

Cessna,

please don't hijack this topic. I've seen your posts of anger towards nissanperformance in other topics as well. It's time you sort it out by pm/phone instead of attacking the guys in public all the time.
I think its wise that they do not react to this as they're busy to make a good website again for us costumers.

Depending on the skills of the hacker, any security defence can be breached. Let's just hope they learnt their lesson and have taken proper actions....
Old 05-27-2006, 09:58 AM
jinsei888

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

they are still in the works it seems, because the old site seemed to have a million more things available
Old 05-27-2006, 10:03 AM
Jason@Performance
Sponsor
Performance Nissan

Originally Posted by jinsei888
they are still in the works it seems, because the old site seemed to have a million more things available
as far as getting products online yes... but we still have them available and as always many more!

our old site had about 10,000 products listed... and we were still updating with new parts every day... That site was online for 3 years!

we have people doing nothing but adding parts... things will be back online before you know it!

if you need something you dont see rite away, please, email us / call us / pm us and we will add it for you!
Old 05-27-2006, 12:20 PM

You can see all and it sepereates it by catagory if you select your car, then click ADD/EDIT CARS and then click sEE ALL PRODUCTS... you will get a huge list that will seperate that for you...

Try that and let me know what you think...

Thanks!!

I actually like that better than the old picture view. Only because it shows EVERY part for the 350z on one page, where with the picture page (old site) you still had to click on individual categories. Good job.

Yeah, I notice there aren't very many parts on there right now, for example I always order my oil filters (K+N) through you guys and even they aren't back yet. Doesn't bother me though because I don't need them yet, and by the time I'm ready to place an order, I'm sure you'll have them listed and everything else I need as well.

So keep up the good work and keep updating.
Old 05-27-2006, 12:23 PM
Jason@Performance
Sponsor
Performance Nissan

glad you like it!

we are working on putting the SEE ALL PRODUCTS link on the main frame in the top! should be there by Tuesday...

we do have the K&N Oil filters online...

http://mynismo.com/products/?id=2987

its under the Maintenance section... should be seen under the ALL PRODUCTS view as well...
Old 05-27-2006, 06:20 PM
cessna

Jason@Performance]
Thank you for sending your first PM to me about this issue...
Your most welcome
However, I`ve sent TWO registered letters which were signed for and 3 weeks later NO ONE has given me the courtesy of a reply! Sad that the old registered ''snail mail'' doesn't work anymore eh?!!!!
The last thing I wanted to do was to ask for answers on line. Your company`s lack of attention is what pushed me to dedicate a whole thread to this issue.

We do not have any access to ANY customer information since this happened. Only the letters that have gone out to EVERY CUSTOMER who has EVER made any type of purchase with us. We do not have access to that database to contact every customer again from anything additional to the letter...
Now as a business owner myself, could you enlighten me as to the why you had access to all my records BEFORE your system got hacked, but now supposedly don't have access to that past info?
I doesn't make any sense to me!
As stated in the letter and as stated on our web site splash page, it explained what we will do for people like your self... but you have to contact us first... and on a public forum, we can not find all of those posts...
PM ME for any further info... I do not know who you PMed before but obviously they did not take care of you properly... I will do that...
Why is it that you guys fuked up, and now its MY responsibility to contact YOU? (Take note that I followed the ''proper channel's'' so to speak, before posting all this!)
In my world (no matter how demented it might be ) i don't expect to have to rectify any issues in which I had no part in. Granted, as a customer, I allowed you guys (without my knowledge) to store my personal info in an electronic format. OK, that's fine!!! Until your company became lackadaisical, and allowed its self to let its gard down.
Could you tell me again why this is my fault, and why I should have to contact you guys to make ''things right'' rather that the other way around????

Louis
Old 05-27-2006, 07:58 PM
Fletch69z

I don't understand your unhappiness Cessna. I know you've been around for a while and are a great guy. No question about that but I don't get the sudden attacks. I know that the security breach was an inconvenience and I know that it sucks that it happened, but it's not as if they wanted the breach to happen. They tried their best to keep it from happening but someone did it any ways. They have now made amends and done their best to build a better more secure site. How is this their fault. Their number one concern is not to address complaints on the internet but to take care of the customers who are buying things now from them. I think they did everything they can and I think that you can't blame them for someone else's selfishness and desire to break into the website.
Old 05-27-2006, 09:02 PM
Jason@Performance
Sponsor
Performance Nissan

Your most welcome
However, I`ve sent TWO registered letters which were signed for and 3 weeks later NO ONE has given me the courtesy of a reply! Sad that the old registered ''snail mail'' doesn't work anymore eh?!!!!
The last thing I wanted to do was to ask for answers on line. Your company`s lack of attention is what pushed me to dedicate a whole thread to this issue.
Please let ME know who signed for the letters and I will gladly look into it for you...

Last edited by Jason@Performance; 05-27-2006 at 09:24 PM.

Quick Reply: Performance Nissan's website is up and running again!