Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Stillen's Customer Service is LACKING

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2003, 05:45 PM
Oh4aZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down Stillen's Customer Service is LACKING

Well, I have to say that I am not too impressed with Stillen's customer service. I ordered my exhaust from them on 2/14 and expected it to come 4-5 days (normal shipping time for ground delivery). I called them the following Monday or Tuesday and asked for the tracking number and they said that it hadn't shipped yet. This pissed me off because I had already arranged to use a buddies garage on Saturday to install the exhaust. Stillen told me to expect the Exhaust by Friday (2/21). Friday came and no exhaust, so I call them toward the end of the day on Friday and asked what was going on. I basically had to beat it out of them, but they finally admitted that they were backordered and they aren't keeping up with the demand. They assured me that it would ship either Monday or Tuesday this week(2/24 or 2/25), so I call at the end of today to check to make sure that it shipped and they said that it had not shipped because they have a machine that broke that is involved with making the exhaust. Stillen told me once again that it should ship this Friday (2/28). This is getting rediculous. I am thinking about canceling my order.

After speaking with the supervisor, he said he would see what he could do about expediting my order and said he would call me back to let me know and he never called me back.

Stillen doesn't seem to know how to take care of their customers IMO.

Last edited by Oh4aZ; 02-25-2003 at 05:54 PM.
Old 02-25-2003, 05:58 PM
Intrepid

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Many people feel the same way about Stillen. Many companies that had great products have failed due to poor management.
Old 02-26-2003, 06:59 AM
Chebosto
350Z-holic
Premier Member

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Re: Stillen's Customer Service is LACKING

Typical of them. they like to play games and say its in stock to get the sale, and then 'forget' to tell the customer that they dont have parts...

you should read my Peev on Stillen in

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....0&pagenumber=2

hope your exhaust comes soon...

for others here. which sales person did u talk to?

Originally posted by Oh4aZ

Stillen doesn't seem to know how to take care of their customers IMO.
Old 02-26-2003, 07:05 AM
djkern
Banned

if i were you....i would call up stillen and ask them to discount your order...or throw in some free stuff. i'm all about getting free stuff if something goes wrong. i'm in sales...so, it's all about working out deals. go get them to throw something in for free...or discount the exhaust!

djk
Old 02-26-2003, 11:26 AM
all_bark

Originally posted by djkern
if i were you....i would call up stillen and ask them to discount your order...or throw in some free stuff. i'm all about getting free stuff if something goes wrong. i'm in sales...so, it's all about working out deals. go get them to throw something in for free...or discount the exhaust!

djk

or say F'... you guys, give me my money back, TODAY!