Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Do you normally wash your Z yourself or do you take it to a car wash?

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2006, 03:37 PM
platinumsc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I wash my own car for my own good, my car's own good......and the car washers own good. If a car wash hurt my car they will wish I didn't exist. Once I got one of my cars washed and the kid broke my gate pass. Those things cost 30 dollars. I asked them to pay for it. They refused. I pushed the owner to the ground cause he was cursing at me but he wouldn't defend himself. I can't hit someone who isn't trying to hit me so that didn't work. So, I got a big sign, stood at the entrance and stopped all the cars from coming in. They called the cops but was told I have the right to peaceful demonstration. Eventually they asked me to stop. The guy said he couldn't give the money back. He wasn't the owner, only the manager...only the owner could refund. He promised me free car washes for a month if I stopped. That didn't thrill me since I usually wash my own car but I took the deal.
Old 09-25-2006, 04:26 PM
Ken@Performance
Sponsor
Performance Nissan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I dont even use water , i just use the Motul wash and wax and I wipe it with a micro fiber towel and its nice and clean.