Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

What Do You Think??

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2006, 05:33 PM
Built2shredZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by OCZTrack
Definitely not a good call, there may be a bit of reflection but the paint definitely doesn't match. You think the reflection of a door is going to coincide perfectly with the lines of that bumper where it meets the hood, I think not.
None of the lighter color Nissan/Infiniti bumpers match the rest of the car... It becomes obvious in pictuers depending on the lighting.. My 06 FX35 is silver and I took some pictures the other day and noticed the color change, even tho I never noticed it before... My G35 sedan was the same way...

BTW, not feeling the blue roll bar, I would remove it or paint it black or maybe silver... Otherwise the car is sweet looking...

Last edited by Built2shredZ; 10-24-2006 at 05:38 PM.
Old 10-24-2006, 05:37 PM
Built2shredZ

Originally Posted by kcobean
Here's the best way to calculate this....Find out what the cost of the mods were NEW and multiple that by .25. That number + the price of the stock car is what you should reasonably expect to pay. Basically what I'm saying is that the mods have a value of about 25% of their new cost. That's why you always here people say modding is never a good investment.

$2000 seats have a resale value of about $500. The exhaust, around $225.
If the mods are left on the car then yes I agree with you somewhat, mods are probably worth about 25% of there new value. But if you remove them and sell them on Ebay you can usally get about 60%-70% of there new value depending on what the item is...
Old 10-24-2006, 05:40 PM
kcobean

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Built2shredZ
If the mods are left on the car then yes I agree with you somewhat, mods are probably worth about 25% of there new value. But if you remove them and sell them on Ebay you can usally get about 60%-70% of there new value depending on what the item is...
I stand corrected. Well said.
Old 10-24-2006, 05:47 PM
350Zum

Originally Posted by OCZTrack
Definitely not a good call, there may be a bit of reflection but the paint definitely doesn't match. You think the reflection of a door is going to coincide perfectly with the lines of that bumper where it meets the hood, I think not.
^^^
PluS oNe!!