Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Woohoo!

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2002, 05:40 AM
nwind21

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Woohoo!

I got it! I got it! Wow what a relief... ordered June 23 received confirmation and package today!

Wow... wow... wow... so I guess I'm getting a Z... I didn't really think my order would go through so late after all the hubbub about a June 17 cut-off date... wow...

Oh man... this is incredible. Ok time to go walk round my house in disbelief.
Old 07-19-2002, 01:34 PM
nwind21

No delivery date. Just the standard confirmation letter + black package in one mailing. I'm not too worried about delivery time as long as it before Dec. though. One hurdle at a time I guess.

No_Jalopy great analogy... that was exactly the same thing I was talking about with a friend. "Um I might get it... I might not... I dunno... kinda like trying to get a kid".

Yeah I can't wait. BTW for those interested my package was marked 7907/10000.

Oh yeah, forgot to answer a question. I got a Le mans Sunset Touring MT w/ nearly all the options except a trunk map and nav. I think I want to use the nav space to put some additional gauges (maybe for a boost gauge if I go FI).

I actually talked to my dealer and he said outa his 25 pre-order slots, about 80-90% of them were for silver or silver tone. Hence why I got the bright orange. Besides I'll be a willing cop magnet to let the other Z's fly by to enjoy their ride.

Last edited by nwind21; 07-19-2002 at 01:38 PM.
Old 07-19-2002, 02:55 PM
mikersoft

Originally posted by nwind21

Oh yeah, forgot to answer a question. I got a Le mans Sunset Touring MT w/ nearly all the options except a trunk map and nav. I think I want to use the nav space to put some additional gauges (maybe for a boost gauge if I go FI).
Good call on not getting the trunk map. With such a small trunk, you're not likely to get lost.

Just kidding with ya nwind21...