Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Where is "The Chase/"

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2003, 04:22 PM
ariZona

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where is "The Chase/"

Anyone else preorder and still not get their promised "The Chase" DVD? It has now been 2 months since we were supposed to get our DVD, but I still haven't received mine.
I was just wondering how many pre-orderers out there have yet to get this little gift from Nissan. Also, if I was supposed to get one by now (for instance, if my mailman stole it), how do I go about contacting Nissan to get a replacement?

Also, did anyone else who pre-ordered with Navi get the update disk? I got mine about two weeks ago, so that was pretty cool - I guess, according to the letter, that all future update DVD-ROMS will have to be purchased, so at least this one update being free was kinda cool.

Finally, don't flame me if this has been addressed already. I performed a search but did not come up with an answer to this specific question - and I want my free preorder DVD, dammit! Hope everyone out there loves their Z - I still love mine, even though some of you hardcore racers don't dig the handling. I don't know enough about racing/driving super fast to know what good handling on a sports car should be like, so I guess I will just continue to be ignorant and enjoy my ride.

Later.......

ariZona
Old 03-31-2003, 04:23 PM
Moroccan_Mole

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i think you mean "the run"

i think vq said it was gonna be mailed out in april sometime ... do a search.