2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Dealer CURBED my Car!

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2003, 03:16 PM
labshark7

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dealer CURBED my Car!

I am sooooo pissed right now,

I just went out in the garage, and sat in front of my car durring a conversation on the phone as its a relaxing place to perch, OR SO I THOUGHT!

So Im looking at my car and see some scuffing and CONCRETE remains on the front of my car, near the little black aero lip, that is part of the aero package. It is totally destroyed, tons of scrapes and jagged abrasions.

I have never, parked my car, not once, save for parking it in my garage, and getting gas.

Someone drove my car into a concrete curb or parking space! I had the car in for alignment last night and its been 16 hours since I picked it up. Of course the service department is closed so I left a message for the service manager.

In any event, they still did not put the steering wheel on straight.

Nissan is going to hear about this first thing Monday morning, this is disgusting behavior, car is 21 days old and has been in the shop 7 days now, and will have to go back for repairs yet again!

Good thing I have not filled out the dealer report card Nissan sent me.

I hope Nissan Customer car is receptive to this.

This part is for sale at Courtesy Nissan for $55.00, but I'll be sleeping in bed with Michael Jackson before I pay one cent.

Eric
Old 04-20-2003, 12:19 PM
Ricky
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I feel for you, I went to get some work down and noticed scraps on the side too, asked the guy about it, he said he didn't drive it even, too bad 3 miles were added to the mileage.. But I let it go, and buffed them out.. In your case, call the dealership and tell this, act as angry as possible, tell them you'll never do business with them again, and NNA will hear about this if they do not resolve it and fix it. Tell them "You have an obligation to your customers to return a car in as good or better condition to a customer!".. chances are they will fix free of charge.