Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

G*Rated cars

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2003, 11:33 PM
G*Rated{350z}

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default wow nice cars rod

you wanna fight i'll give you one. hehe just wait until tommo so i can take pix of all my cars. that day only 4 of us made it to take pix. But just wait you'll see
Old 04-24-2003, 11:37 PM
dmcgibbo

hey rodh why did u buy the z and drop several G's into it on wheels and mods if you have 60grand in loans? what is ur career - lawyer or what?

just curious. i like ur wheels btw, i bet they've gotten Iforged a LOT of customers...
Old 04-25-2003, 06:25 AM
rodH

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by dmcgibbo
hey rodh why did u buy the z and drop several G's into it on wheels and mods if you have 60grand in loans? what is ur career - lawyer or what?

just curious. i like ur wheels btw, i bet they've gotten Iforged a LOT of customers...
hard to answer, basically, I have been out of grad school for 2 years now (Masters in Physical Therapy), I have tripled my payments since that time, BUT I had a Civic and NO house (and 33). The intrest rates are going down so much right now, that I finally decided to get a car, and house, and will go back to a 30 year student loan program, it is crazy (the house market) here in socal, I can't catch up as far as I can tripple up my loan payments, BUT houses are going up at such a fast rate that I would never catch up, so I had to do it, same thing with my car, my civic was 10 years old and I was getting close to needed a new one, as for the wheels, my wife always knows that that is just part of me getting a car.

Some things you do just to keep you motivated and satisfied and don't make 100% sense financially (btw, I get the rims and tires at a significant discount and the car at invoice, through my families business, so that helped too, plus I just got a new job, so my OLD job payed out my "VACATION" time to me, which meant with the discounts and that, I got a Touring with iforged wheels, toyo tires, and clear bra for $29k). plus I ordered a ENthusiest to eevn keep my cost that much lower, but the order got screwed up and through a series of events (I won't bore you) I ended up with a touring, so I was originally thinking of paying even a few thousand less than I did)

Last edited by rodH; 04-25-2003 at 06:59 AM.
Old 04-25-2003, 09:33 AM
adrie_79

Originally posted by nub
I think Takao Need to come bust up this pary with his garage
wonder who is this Takao guy...
Old 04-25-2003, 09:36 AM
dmcgibbo

he was involved w/ this site - mod or owned it or whatever and he also posts on the bmwm5 board. he supposedly has an m5, lamborghini murc, ferrari 360, 350z w/ tons of mods, among other cars - look through the pictures on this site i think he has some on here still. he also supposedly has the porsche carrera gt on order. i don't know how accurate that all is or if its a front, but either way he has good taste in cars

it's a shame he can't share the wealth. if you have that much money, why not throw me some! please tako u listening? haha