Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Z creates problems...well good ones but still. lol

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2007 | 07:24 AM
zimmie18

you know the saying it aint no fun if the homies cant have none?

just pass her off to one of your boys...or try i guess
Old 05-14-2007 | 08:13 AM
dtm255

Originally Posted by savannahZ
Make them mud wrestle for you to the death!!

But in all seriousness stick your fiance, the new girl is just looking for someone to spend time with other then her ex boyfriend and will do anything to keep you...
REBOUND.
Old 05-14-2007 | 08:18 AM
dtm255

Take both your fiance and the girl to dinner.

Originally Posted by AlvinHuyN
lol thanks everyone but I think most of you are thinking I don't love my fiance and just wants to get with this girl but that's not what I meant. I love my fiance to death like I say and I would never cheat on her.

I just need a way to get this chick off my back and I'm not good with confrontations and that sort of stuff. I was thinking maybe bringing her to starbucks or something and tallk to her to make sure she knows I'm serious about my relationship and maybe she's just not thinking straight. I just want some advice on how I should approach the situations so I don't lose a friend in the process too.

Trust me guys I wouldn't waste a 4 years relationship over some girl even if she was super hot

Maybe ti does seemt hat way to you but honestly I didn't really think too much of it. We were in the University district already and it was 9pm. I didn't plan anything, and were too damn hungry especially since I worked all day on Sunday and haven't ate anything since noon so I just thought I'd catch a bite to eat and it wouldn't be a big deal you know
Old 05-14-2007 | 08:24 AM
neonsinn2000

as long as she knows you have a GF and she is cool with it... AND she wont start any drama...

I'D HIT IT...
just me i guess... =0)
Old 05-14-2007 | 08:25 AM
Lo$t

Originally Posted by blackstealthz
Bottom line if she knows you have a fiance and she is still after you.Then shes most likely is just doing it for the challenge you cant trust girls like that.Trust me either just ignore her text and just keep a hi, bye, oh how you doing relationship.And if she doesnt get the point then tell her im engaged im not interested dont risk a girl you care for and has alot more class than the girl at work trying to hook -up with a engaged guy.
+1,000

It's funny how when I go to the bar with my girlfriend i get hit on a good bit and i get MANY more looks. girls are scandalous.

Last edited by Lo$t; 05-14-2007 at 08:27 AM.
Old 05-14-2007 | 08:27 AM
tooskerdo

You knew what you were doing when...
a. You brought your z to pick her up.
b. And when you said yes to dinner.
Is this girl worth getting rid of your fiance? Run and don't look back!
Old 05-14-2007 | 08:29 AM
ifew552

Dude, this is a blessing from above. You have been dealt two face cards and it is time for you to split and play both hands. "Stay" if you judge there is too much risk after first "hit." Just keep hitting it till there is too much risk. Good luck and hope you don't go bust... lmao
Old 05-14-2007 | 08:35 AM
angelzhope720

Damn! You guys are hella harsh...no cinnamon coating it huh? lol I don't know what to do. This girl is super sweet and not to mention sexy...and she's been texting me all night. I think she's trying to mess with my head and she knows I have a fiance too...wtf

I would have said go for it all up until you said she has a boyfriend AND she knows your engaged. I don't know about you but when someone's engaged it means "off limits." She's not worth your time. Let's say you do get with her and ditch your fiance. It's only a matter of time until she finds someone better to throw you away.
Old 05-14-2007 | 08:38 AM
bbs350z

you my friend have a new fcukbuddy. best part is...she has a bf, so she'll most likely keep her mouth shut. problem solved
Old 05-14-2007 | 08:43 AM
Vertex350

You shouldn't be engaged if you're still lookin' to score at every opportunity...

Check my sig and think about it bro.
Old 05-14-2007 | 08:58 AM
RichEdward

Originally Posted by fithamoto
Technically you have not tied the knot ! So in that case you could go get a last fling in before you are tied to the ol' ball and chain. And if this chick is as hot for you as you say then she should have no problem with the fiance. Just do her a couple of times and then tell her its not going to work. Hopefully she won't go psycho on you ! Good luck .
i second that one. you arent married yet, and from personal experience, as long as she is cool, you will be fine!!!
Old 05-14-2007 | 09:15 AM
blackstealthz

Originally Posted by Lo$t
+1,000

It's funny how when I go to the bar with my girlfriend i get hit on a good bit and i get MANY more looks. girls are scandalous.

LOL so true me and my gf went to a ice cream place on the beach.And we both ordered the same thing the girl kept smiling at me.I look at my gf and she looks like she gonna kill her im like oh boy.And on top of that she gave me like 4 extra scoops at this point my gf was so upset.Im like good im glad she gave me extra scoops lets go home so i can eat them off of you sure enough she was smiling and laughing.Make a long story short you will run into to girls like that all the time when you have beautiful girlfriend and she means the world to you.And you mean the world to her there's no reason to look in any other direction
Old 05-14-2007 | 09:33 AM
imjdoggie

Rings don't plug holes!!!!!!!!! GO FOR IT, a little variety never hurts!!!
Old 05-14-2007 | 09:38 AM
AlvinHuyN
Nismo 370Z #697
Premier Member

Well, I just talked to her after we had our midterm today. I went to Starbucks with her and told her how I felt and clearly draw the lines. I told her I'm engaged and I love my fiance very much and have no intentions of getting involved or cheating and hurting my fiance. I also told her if I did anything it would also be unfair to her as well.

She said she was sorry for trying to lead me on and started talking about her boyfriend and the problems they were having with them both being far away from eachother most of the time. Since I have had a long distance relationship with my fiance for a while I gave her some advice and she was happy about that.

I was really relieved to talk to her about it and get everything off my shoulder and the best part was at the end she told me that she was very happy to know how honest and faithful I am to my fiance and she respect me even more afterwards.

Originally Posted by dkorr
Alvin,

I saw your fiance and your car at the GG meet. Both of your girls are pretty. Most guys would say you're pretty lucky. Makes no sense to me why you want to risk losing all that.
Thanks bro, I definitely am a lucky man and I thank God for everything I have and going through this make me realize that I can overcome obstacles and they help make my relationship with my fiance stronger.

Originally Posted by tooskerdo
You knew what you were doing when...
a. You brought your z to pick her up.
b. And when you said yes to dinner.
Is this girl worth getting rid of your fiance? Run and don't look back!

haha I really agree with the run and don't look back but for the record I do admit I like to drive the car around campus since I don't get to do it often and I would have taken the Z regardless if she asked or not.

I also don't want to post her pics or myself etc because I don't want her to get embarassed about the situation plus it seems like she will try to work it out with her bf now I guess DevilZ is the only one who know how she look like because I showed him her pic last night on aim lol
Old 05-14-2007 | 09:40 AM
chriskabobbers

LOL dude ... it's so simple now that i think about it ...

1. you see it in the movies. it's probably a set-up from your fiance and this is probably one of her best friends and will be the brides maid at your wedding ...
2. IF 1 IS NOT SO ... then send some more 350z bro's on her! (if she see's 10 Z's at once and 10 guys ... chances are she'll be like alvin who?...)
Old 05-14-2007 | 09:47 AM
AlvinHuyN
Nismo 370Z #697
Premier Member

Originally Posted by chriskabobbers

1. you see it in the movies. it's probably a set-up from your fiance and this is probably one of her best friends and will be the brides maid at your wedding ...
2. IF 1 IS NOT SO ... then send some more 350z bro's on her! (if she see's 10 Z's at once and 10 guys ... chances are she'll be like alvin who?...)
eh that would be hella weird! lol I'd feel pretty confused but it's good then that I did what I did haha!

As for the Z guys...yeah DevilZ wants dibs on this girl lol. Anyone wanna go to UW and party with me?
Old 05-14-2007 | 09:54 AM
spyderZ

Old 05-14-2007 | 10:08 AM
I1DER

The fact you were worried about it, meant you did the right thing. If I'm involved, it's not something that needs to be hid. If this new girl hit on you take it as a compliment and be nice to her without changing your direction. If she can't handle it, you don't need her as a friend anyway...pass her on to a buddy. What's the address of the party at the U dub?
Old 05-14-2007 | 10:13 AM
Dio1988

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by chriskabobbers

haha i like this idea!
Old 05-14-2007 | 10:17 AM
wasuber

eh that would be hella weird! lol I'd feel pretty confused but it's good then that I did what I did haha!

As for the Z guys...yeah DevilZ wants dibs on this girl lol. Anyone wanna go to UW and party with me?
And even if DevilZ dated this girl we wouldn't see her for at least 6 months, she'd be in the shop or something. LOL

Glad your little situation worked out, next time just give my wife the girls phone number and she will be happy to straighten it out for you Alvin.

Take care bro!

-E

Quick Reply: Z creates problems...well good ones but still. lol