Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Vandalism

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2007, 01:05 AM
groove269

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

When i get my Z, ill spread the word on the neighborhood that its MY car! I can leave my windows all the way down and NO ONE will mess with it. Lil neighborhood gangstas take care of the block. I tell them to make sure no one messes with any cars. They actually dont cause any trouble, just beat up the other kids that make our street look ugly with all that graffiti. I think thats better than a garage for me. I never have to lock my car. (dont mean to sound cocky or stupid). If anything does happen, ill make sure to take pics. It sucks what stupid jealous people do. They deserve to be hung from their nutts!
Old 06-23-2007, 09:08 AM
Tac-M

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by opathal
Buy a gun

Where are most of these vandalisms taking place? I garage keep my car and very rarely leave it outside for very long. When I go out, I just Valet it and tell them to put it in the front.
1. Everybody has a gun... So buying another one will not help.

2. Valet? Are you f-n kidding me?

There is no way to keep our cars safe from vandalism. The things that we can do are not act like a-holes, and always watch “our back “
Old 06-23-2007, 10:08 AM
Xx SiFaKa

Originally Posted by Tac-M
1. Everybody has a gun... So buying another one will not help.

2. Valet? Are you f-n kidding me?

There is no way to keep our cars safe from vandalism. The things that we can do are not act like a-holes, and always watch “our back “
Agreed..

I use to valet cars and even though I was gentle with the cars I would never valet my car anywhere. The other valets would talk about how they accidentally hit/dent other cars and would try to hide it from the owners. So valet isn't that great of an idea, but that's just my thoughts...

Plus I don't trust anyone to drive my car except my closest friends that know how to drive it with out hurting it.
Old 06-23-2007, 11:26 AM
BornSlippyZ

Two types of people.

1. They are very jealous, they feel if they can't afford a nice car, you should not have one.

2. Alot of people hate on personal success.

I recently had my car keyed at a local theatre. It will cost $874 dollars to fix peoples hate on my Z.

Sorry to here what happened to your Z.
Old 06-23-2007, 12:56 PM
Seel

I've yet to have this happen and it's a fahqing shame that you guys/gals have had to have this juvenile **** happen. I had a feeling this type of thing went on and since I've had my Z I always park it out in the open in parking lots (not full proof) or leave it in my garage (I live in a good neighborhood too). Sadly, it's almost inevitible that this type of thing will happen. This type of behavior should be right along the same lines as GTA and be punished accordingly if caught.
Old 06-23-2007, 01:04 PM
Xx SiFaKa

Originally Posted by BornSlippyZ
Two types of people.

1. They are very jealous, they feel if they can't afford a nice car, you should not have one.

2. Alot of people hate on personal success.

I recently had my car keyed at a local theatre. It will cost $874 dollars to fix peoples hate on my Z.

Sorry to here what happened to your Z.
I feel ya man, $2,100 it took to get out the key marks and rock dent out of my Z.... that was the most expensive vandalism done to my Z, now all I have to do is get some factory parts replaced do to other vandalism which we all know the factory parts are some pricey parts..
Old 06-23-2007, 01:37 PM
Spork

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

About 2 weeks into owning my Z somebody keyed my driver side door. The entire length of the door.

Just got quoted at a body shop for $1500-$2000. They want to redo the entire side of the car to avoid color mismatching.
Old 06-23-2007, 01:39 PM
groove269

Originally Posted by Silverstone-Z
About 2 weeks into owning my Z somebody keyed my driver side door. The entire length of the door.

Just got quoted at a body shop for $1500-$2000. They want to redo the entire side of the car to avoid color mismatching.
wouldnt that door mismatch from the body?
Old 06-23-2007, 01:52 PM
IcW@TeR

i see a lot of kids buying or getting z's bought for them on this forum, is there any corilation to say teenagers/college students getting the majority of the vandalism? i mean as an adult ya hear a lot of ya dont screw with another mans car but i remember when i was in my late teens cars seemed to be a main target for revenge over really petty ****.

i just mention it cause this everyones jealous theory doesnt seem to make sence at all
Old 06-23-2007, 02:09 PM
groove269

Originally Posted by IcW@TeR
i see a lot of kids buying or getting z's bought for them on this forum, is there any corilation to say teenagers/college students getting the majority of the vandalism? i mean as an adult ya hear a lot of ya dont screw with another mans car but i remember when i was in my late teens cars seemed to be a main target for revenge over really petty ****.

i just mention it cause this everyones jealous theory doesnt seem to make sence at all
I agree! My sig says it all!
Old 06-23-2007, 06:30 PM
Behemel

My cars in the shop right night for being vandalised. The damage came out to about $2,700 after my adjustor made some changes from the original estimate of around $3,300.

But mine wasn't because of jealousy, it was because I had been sleeping with her girlfriend for several months awhile back. And no, that wasn't a typo.

She's currently been under investigation, but the case should soon be closed and charges pressed. The investigator actually isn't able to tell me anything at this point in the investigation. :/
Old 06-23-2007, 06:47 PM
Seel

Originally Posted by Behemel
My cars in the shop right night for being vandalised. The damage came out to about $2,700 after my adjustor made some changes from the original estimate of around $3,300.

But mine wasn't because of jealousy, it was because I had been sleeping with her girlfriend for several months awhile back. And no, that wasn't a typo.

She's currently been under investigation, but the case should soon be closed and charges pressed. The investigator actually isn't able to tell me anything at this point in the investigation. :/
Bull daggers are some rough biotches. They can do the worst revenge **** of anyone I've encountered. One bull dagger actually wanted to fight me because her g/f was talking to me in a club. I can't imagine what she would have done to my car if it had been there instead of me...
Old 06-23-2007, 06:47 PM
davidv

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Duh_Zee
Has anyone gotten their car vandalized?
Old 06-23-2007, 07:02 PM
Tac-M

Originally Posted by davidv

H A H A

i love it ! can you do the same in the intake forums
Old 06-24-2007, 12:07 AM
Kentetsu45

When I get My Z, the first thing I'm going to spend money on is an in-car surveillance system, that or I'll just have to install a motion triggered gattling gun(with warning signs placed in the vicinity of course ). In all seriousness though, that really sucks
Old 06-24-2007, 12:26 AM
gsazabi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

A good amount of members here got their Zs keyed, egged, or spray-painted.
I'm one of them
Also, it seems that someone's trying to fu*k with my license plate lately
Old 06-24-2007, 05:58 AM
Fastass350z

Originally Posted by davidv
17,xxx posts of being a loser...
Old 06-24-2007, 08:28 AM
marhot

Originally Posted by drivenCSZ
broken antenna? pshhht. here's a my350z classic.
Hey, man. I remember that thread from last year. What ever happen to the kid that did that?
Old 06-24-2007, 08:45 AM
darkman1251

had my Z parked in a parking lot and someone was nice enough to slash the roof for me.. Nizzan wants 2100 CNDto replace the roof, and 7 Hours of labour to install it. To top it all off, Nissan does not carry this part anywhere in the country, it has to come from Japan apparently (3 - 4 week wait)
Old 06-24-2007, 08:52 AM
Behemel

Originally Posted by Kentetsu45
When I get My Z, the first thing I'm going to spend money on is an in-car surveillance system, that or I'll just have to install a motion triggered gattling gun(with warning signs placed in the vicinity of course ). In all seriousness though, that really sucks
+1 for the gattling gun.

The surveilance is something I really need to invest in, seriously though. I can't afford all this vandalism with my insurance high enough as it is. I just pray this first one turns out with a prosecution.

Quick Reply: Vandalism