2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Should I?

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2007, 07:57 PM
redsoxfan184524
Nts Nts Nts Nts

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ISMSOLUTIONS
i'll only be 19 in 2 days...lets just have pepsi in public...
Old 06-30-2007, 08:02 PM
ISMSOLUTIONS

Originally Posted by redsoxfan184524
i'll only be 19 in 2 days...lets just have pepsi in public...
Damn - there I go, influencing minors again!!!
Old 06-30-2007, 08:37 PM
redsoxfan184524
Nts Nts Nts Nts

Damn - there I go, influencing minors again!!!

i said only pepsi in public....nothing about the back of your El Camino on top of lovers bluff tho
Old 06-30-2007, 09:48 PM
BRONZEE
Club Moderator

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by rachelrenee
Well thanks for the replies, did got a few good replies. I will post a pic when i figure out how. thanks
Welcome to the forum Rachel. Don't worry about the guys they're pretty harmless.

Female members of this forum:
http://www.supermodelsdb.com/categor...n-supermodels/
Old 06-30-2007, 10:46 PM
I1DER

Wow - after 3 posts from her, and you already know her that well, huh..

Oh yea - when you can affod the G35, buy a sense of humor too...

Lastly - life happens, and one day you'll have one!

- You make her sound like a commodity to you. I only said if she could deal with Hraes, she would be the Z type.

-A G35 was only $1k more and I'm the one with humor, you're the one with the kiddie seats in back.

-You're right about the life, I'm holding off until I decide what I want to be when I grow up.

Lighten up. Don't get upset just because I don't want to be your wing man. Redsoxfan is a good guy and he volunteered.
Old 07-01-2007, 06:30 AM
D3VIL-Z

Originally Posted by BRONZEE
Welcome to the forum Rachel. Don't worry about the guys they're pretty harmless.

Female members of this forum:
http://www.supermodelsdb.com/categor...n-supermodels/
if the female members of this forum look like that no wonder everyone loves to "leg hump" female members ... and ahhh wheres the pics ??
Old 07-01-2007, 07:03 AM
Mid117

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg
Awwww... look at Mr. Nice guy, trying to make himself appear as the Knight In Shining Armor... here to slay all leghumpers.
It's almost like some of you are trying to get laid over the internet...NOT GOING TO HAPPEN...you act like you've never seen a hot girl before
Old 07-01-2007, 07:08 AM
Kegsbane

Originally Posted by rachelrenee
And i am way over 15 yrs. old
This thread is awesome.

You may continue.
Old 07-01-2007, 07:35 AM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Mid117
It's almost like some of you are trying to get laid over the internet...NOT GOING TO HAPPEN...you act like you've never seen a hot girl before
So does that mean I won't get Anna pregnant through PM's??
Old 07-01-2007, 07:46 AM
ISMSOLUTIONS

Originally Posted by I1DER
- You make her sound like a commodity to you. I only said if she could deal with Hraes, she would be the Z type.
She shouldn't have to DEAL with anyone...she wants info and gets trashed on for it?? Every 'noob' gets this treatment, and these forums can really use some new blood. The problem is, there is blood shed, every time a 'noob' posts. Commodity no, why many feel like they are the all mighty around here, and can't give others a chance, is ridiculous. Usually though, 'noob' haters have nothing better to do and they were the ones who were hated in their beginnings on these forums...I would think you would support them a bit, not stalk them silly

- -A G35 was only $1k more and I'm the one with humor, you're the one with the kiddie seats in back.
and The 2 cars are completely different animals and they are not separated by $1k. and humor v. kiddie seats I don't have kiddie seats in the back actually, just my kids on occasion.

- -You're right about the life, I'm holding off until I decide what I want to be when I grow up.
That'll be a VERY long wait for you!

- Lighten up. Don't get upset just because I don't want to be your wing man. Redsoxfan is a good guy and he volunteered.
Never asked for one and Redsoxfan just has some integrity to agree. Integrity isn't a learned thing, your born with it...well not you at least
Old 07-01-2007, 07:50 AM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

many feel like they are the all mighty around here,
You can just call me Hraesvelg. It's cool.
Old 07-01-2007, 08:08 AM
TUNER350

hey hey now I heard the mention of drinks wheres that party? And ya redsox ill buy you beer! But back to the pictures
Old 07-01-2007, 08:32 AM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Originally Posted by TUNER350
hey hey now I heard the mention of drinks wheres that party? And ya redsox ill buy you beer! But back to the pictures
My party? Columbia, SC on the 4th.
Old 07-01-2007, 10:33 AM
I1DER

She shouldn't have to DEAL with anyone...she wants info and gets trashed on for it?? Every 'noob' gets this treatment, and these forums can really use some new blood. The problem is, there is blood shed, every time a 'noob' posts. Commodity no, why many feel like they are the all mighty around here, and can't give others a chance, is ridiculous. Usually though, 'noob' haters have nothing better to do and they were the ones who were hated in their beginnings on these forums...I would think you would support them a bit, not stalk them silly
I agree with your sentiment. You have me mixed up with someone else. Re-read the thread.

and The 2 cars are completely different animals and they are not separated by $1k. and humor v. kiddie seats I don't have kiddie seats in the back actually, just my kids on occasion.
IMO the G35 coupe and the Z are kissing cousins. The Z touring with options I ordered was about $1000 less than the G35 which didn't need the options. I was not dealing with MSRP at either dealership. A back seat is nice,,, if you need it.

That'll be a VERY long wait for you!

Never asked for one and Redsoxfan just has some integrity to agree. Integrity isn't a learned thing, your born with it...well not you at least
One is born with integrity and it can't be learned??? You just owned yourself. I'm sure I'm not the only one here that appreciates your passion, just channel it a little differently.
Old 07-01-2007, 11:14 AM
ISMSOLUTIONS

Ok - so to try and summarize my points - and sorry if I miss associated anyone with earlier posts - wasn't done intentionally.

1 - ragging on noobs is just stupid..we were all noobs at one point, and it doesn't make you look any smarter for telling them to search and then to rag on them. Tell them to search, welcome them, and then give them the 1-2 sentences of input you can - if you have no input - don't post - you're just off topic. Ragging on them, and not answering the question, just makes it look like you don't know yourself. I mean, after all, you visit their thread to begin with because you obviously found something interesting, if not, and your sole reason for going there was to bash on them - then your membership here should be banned - your useless.

2 - Sometimes searching isn't easy. I've tried to search for things myself and couldn't find info, so I PM people directly for an answer, at least those I think would have one. Noobs haven't been around long enough to know who some of those authorities may be, and having to look through a few thousand posts to try and find an answer, is not what this is all about. Keep in mind, not everyone is technically inclined enough to know their question has been answered much of the time...they are learning!!!

3 - Don't bash others who stick up for those who are being bashed on..that's stupid as well. Some of us actually want to help and not just boost their post counts. That's what I mean about integrity, for the most part. The noobs are looking for some guidance. Just because you've been here for a while, and know more, now, doesn't mean you should treat others badly because they don't.

4 - Don't assume a low post count necessarily means they are noobs either. Who cares actually - if someone has a question, answer it. If it's a question that has been asked and answered a million times, do a search and forward them the link to 'help out'. Just telling someone to search is a chicken way out of actually giving them an answer. I don't' blame most who don't post or reply at all. Look at how they would be treated most all of the time.

Just my

Rick

P.S. again, sorry if I mixed a few of you up...
Old 07-01-2007, 11:53 AM
redsoxfan184524
Nts Nts Nts Nts

Originally Posted by TUNER350

good man
Old 07-01-2007, 12:21 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Ok - so to try and summarize my points - and sorry if I miss associated anyone with earlier posts - wasn't done intentionally.

1 - ragging on noobs is just stupid..we were all noobs at one point, and it doesn't make you look any smarter for telling them to search and then to rag on them. Tell them to search, welcome them, and then give them the 1-2 sentences of input you can - if you have no input - don't post - you're just off topic. Ragging on them, and not answering the question, just makes it look like you don't know yourself. I mean, after all, you visit their thread to begin with because you obviously found something interesting, if not, and your sole reason for going there was to bash on them - then your membership here should be banned - your useless.

2 - Sometimes searching isn't easy. I've tried to search for things myself and couldn't find info, so I PM people directly for an answer, at least those I think would have one. Noobs haven't been around long enough to know who some of those authorities may be, and having to look through a few thousand posts to try and find an answer, is not what this is all about. Keep in mind, not everyone is technically inclined enough to know their question has been answered much of the time...they are learning!!!

3 - Don't bash others who stick up for those who are being bashed on..that's stupid as well. Some of us actually want to help and not just boost their post counts. That's what I mean about integrity, for the most part. The noobs are looking for some guidance. Just because you've been here for a while, and know more, now, doesn't mean you should treat others badly because they don't.

4 - Don't assume a low post count necessarily means they are noobs either. Who cares actually - if someone has a question, answer it. If it's a question that has been asked and answered a million times, do a search and forward them the link to 'help out'. Just telling someone to search is a chicken way out of actually giving them an answer. I don't' blame most who don't post or reply at all. Look at how they would be treated most all of the time.

Just my

Rick

P.S. again, sorry if I mixed a few of you up...
Dear Rick... you are wrong. That is all.

-Jeffrey

Old 07-01-2007, 12:50 PM
Deftones

LOL

WTH?? Still no pics?
Old 07-01-2007, 12:54 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

GIVE US PICS!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-01-2007, 01:04 PM
NightRida

Its funny how a hand full of you guys keep posting in this thread.
The OP is gone and probably will not come back. Good job guys!
Peace!