Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Nissan ETAs are moving up

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2002, 04:41 AM
plapoint

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb Nissan ETAs are moving up

Previously my local dealer could only give me an estimate of the month that my car was expected. He said that the Nissan computers only listed ETAs as 8/31, 9/31, 10/31, etc. As of today, however, some of the cars (including mine) now show mid month delivery dates. Mine is expected to arrive by 9/15 in St. Louis, MO at Bommarito Nissan.

Maybe as the ETAs get closer, they are able to give you a more precise arrival date. I'll take that 2 weeks shaved off my ETA anytime.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a copy of his post at ZCAR.COM:

Author: TODD350Z (---.accessus.net)
Date: Jul 31, 9:59am

I did notice that nissan has changed a few of the estimated dates of some cars we have on order and they are scheduled to come sooner. Like from September 30th to September 15th. Now don't go calling and ask your dealer if its you, But just be excited that things seem to be going good at Nissan with the production. What this means is that the cars that they have built for June production are coming out nice and smooth.
Old 08-01-2002, 05:33 AM
ToddLuc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Interesting. I talked to my dealer last Saturday. They told me that Nissan was moving the ETA's up. They were expecting first shipment in September. Now it is mid August.

Todd