Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Ok, I thought I have seen the worst of it...

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2007, 10:08 AM
gsazabi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

abyss your avatar is AWESOME
Old 08-24-2007, 10:09 AM
sofa king
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

+1 on the 'shouldve written something on it' comment. total shame.
Old 08-24-2007, 10:35 AM
Z-T

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by abyss
You're dilusional if you think you're impressing anyone with mods. That's why people who own real sports cars laugh at people like you as they pull away with fart cans and pointless body kits...
The $ you blew on your mods could have bought you a better car to begin with..duh.
Old 08-24-2007, 10:41 AM
gsazabi

Originally Posted by Z-T
You're dilusional if you think you're impressing anyone with mods. That's why people who own real sports cars laugh at people like you as they pull away with fart cans and pointless body kits...
The $ you blew on your mods could have bought you a better car to begin with..duh.
Some bodykits are actually functional and helps with downforce.
I dare you to say Nismo Exhaust with HFC or TP sounds like fart can
One of the pros of the Z is that it's aftermarket support is HUGE.
Many of us mod our cars because it's our passion and hobby.
With all the money I spent on my mods I could've just bought a Vette, but then I'll just be another stock looking Vette on the road, won't it..
Old 08-24-2007, 10:42 AM
BJX
Banned

Originally Posted by Z-T
Hmmm...so when you mod a porsche, ferrari, lambo, they automatically become rice rockets? Good analogy, asshat.
Old 08-24-2007, 11:08 AM
Z-T

That's funny because of the 4 Ferraris and 2 Lamborghinis owned by co workers at my company, none of them feel the need to modify an inch of them. The only idiots modding Ferraris have no place owning cars like that in the first place.
Sorry, but your fart can puts you in the same lague as those those Civics out there. Kids.
The argument being made for downforce and more hp is absurd. The ratio of people modifying their cars for performance benefits to those who actually track them/put them to real use is sub zero. You don't drive that well, trust me.
The Z, for being such a great drivers car, I'm simply amazed at the amount of "modding" and the lack of actual driving.
I guess people would rather kick tires than do some real driving/tracking...lol.
Old 08-24-2007, 11:18 AM
gsazabi

Originally Posted by Z-T
That's funny because of the 4 Ferraris and 2 Lamborghinis owned by co workers at my company, none of them feel the need to modify an inch of them. The only idiots modding Ferraris have no place owning cars like that in the first place.
Sorry, but your fart can puts you in the same lague as those those Civics out there. Kids.
The argument being made for downforce and more hp is absurd. The ratio of people modifying their cars for performance benefits to those who actually track them/put them to real use is sub zero. You don't drive that well, trust me.
The Z, for being such a great drivers car, I'm simply amazed at the amount of "modding" and the lack of actual driving.
I guess people would rather kick tires than do some real driving/tracking...lol.
You sound as if you're a stuck-up exotic owner...
I would probably leave the car as, is if I had Ferrari or Lambo as well.
So you're saying the mods don't help out in real world driving?
I, for one can tell the difference in terms acceleration, cornering, and breaking even on everyday driving.
And I drive HARD on a daily basis, including occassional canyon running AX'ing..
Old 08-24-2007, 11:36 AM
Z-T

It just seems absurd to me.
Rather than seeing more people post "I crashed my Z again" posts, maybe they should invest in some real driving instruction before spending more $ on pointless modifications.
Improve the driver, I say. There's nothing more absurd on the road than seeing a modified car with a lousy driver behind the wheel.
Old 08-24-2007, 04:10 PM
n1sm0r

i cant stop staring at abyss's avatar.. who cares about the thread
Old 08-24-2007, 06:17 PM
flintgauge

There's nothing more absurd on the road than seeing a modified car with a lousy driver behind the wheel.
Or a newb posting...
Old 08-24-2007, 09:23 PM
Divergent13

^^^

+1. Z-T you seem to me like a very boring and uninteresting person.
Old 08-24-2007, 11:11 PM
MyLadyZ

wtf is wrong wit this person? Wait it was right outside ur house? could it possibly be URS?

Last edited by MyLadyZ; 08-24-2007 at 11:13 PM.
Old 08-25-2007, 12:04 AM
D3VIL-Z

Originally Posted by Z-T
Modding is a way of personalizing your automobile to feel as though you are not the same as everyother car on the road as well as improving upon the way the car handles, accels, and aerodynamics. just because you do not approve of the way people spend their money doesnt give you the right to assume that all modifers of the z's are "bad" drivers, and i would even assume that their are more than a few z "modders" who could out drive you any day.

and why the hell are you driving a z if your co-workers at your company are driving Ferraris and lambos? if there are guys making that kinda of cash i would think you could own a more luxurious car than a z.
Old 08-25-2007, 12:31 AM
NGZ

Originally Posted by Z-T
Modding cars is like upgrading your lightsaber. The car evolves as the driver's skill improves

My guess about why your coworkers don't mod their cars is: their skill level is probably not high enough, to know what to do to improve their driving experience in their cars.
Old 08-25-2007, 12:50 AM
TheHulk

Originally Posted by Z-T
oh i see now....so ART tuning, AC schnitzer, Brabus, Dinan, Edo Competiton, Gemballa......the list goes on and on for high end tuners....they MUST all be idiots. touche......you must feel real smart now dip****.
Old 08-25-2007, 05:27 AM
flintgauge

Brabus and RUF are true very well respected high end turners for Mercedes and Porsche. They take cars straight from the factory brand new, or peoples personal auto's who bring them into the shop, and turn them into monsters!
Old 08-25-2007, 05:58 AM
saberphx

Originally Posted by Z-T
You sir, simply just aren't a car enthusiast. You were confused when you arrived at this website and perhaps you should go on your way.
Oh, and have fun sucking on your co-workers members because they have exotics. You coworkers have cars that simply do not require modification because those more expensive cars are better suited for racing due to their price tag. The Z is no slouch, but like many affordable sports cars theres room for improvement, hell there is always room for improvement on a car, thats what makes being a car enthusiast so exciting. If I personally had a lambo or ferrari I would probably modify that as well. There are many online forums for exotic car owners who modify their high ends, I'm sorry but your coworkers and many people just drive the car for the image not the thrill. I guess thrill comes standard but I digress. I feel as though you've worn out your welcome, Old man.
Old 08-25-2007, 02:47 PM
umsta

Originally Posted by Z-T
of all the co workers who drives those cars and u drive a z? why dont you buy an exotic and leave this forum. Evidently you have no respect for people that like to uniquely separate or enhance their vehicles to their liking.
Old 08-25-2007, 06:25 PM
03Platinum350z

Thats awesome!!!

Jeff
Old 08-25-2007, 07:23 PM
OGREFIED

i would've used maskin tape

Quick Reply: Ok, I thought I have seen the worst of it...