Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Zcars in NY (pics), featuring carbon fiber nismo kit and few others

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2003, 07:30 PM
cnile51

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yea thats C NiLes car hehehe..... i sed to live by c.i. hospital in brooklyn so im out there 24/7...plus my girls out there so its all good....maybe you saw me at grady park or by there.....ifd you ask around people know me "Nes" just ask that. Anyway car went into the shop this week..... we now have 2 12" jlw6s going in replacing our alpine type rs....x box and ps2 going in front bumper for my cf kit going on....also have some new wheels 18" oz racing gtr-r33 skyline wheeels hehehe just wait till i get that much on.....
stillen supercharger shipped friday but i have received it yet....waiting for long tube headers and the install will be done....
my nx bottles being painted to match the silver accents in the car and itll be mounted and hooked up.....
ill be at flatlands next friday night if it doesnt rain the races will go on!!!!!!!

i need to see what the cars are running down there so when i go down i can make some serious $.

p.s. all you tri-state z owners
Import Revolution Car Show
Saturday June 21, 2003 @ 11:00
Meadowlands Arena in N.J.

we have a both where my car will be features along with an h2 hummer, crx, and a porsche targa top all custom work done by my sound shop if any z owners would like to come down and check things out and give support for the zs that would be awesome....also have hot97 and z100 in our booth so thats a thrill, along with 5-6 magazine editors that are scheduled to do articles on my z so far... can n audio, mobile electronics etc.

H.I.N. Hot Import Nights
Saturday June 28th, 2003
Bayside Expo Center, Boston, Ma.

we'll be up there for H.I.N. if any z owners wanna enter and go up thgere we should have fun we'lll be leafving the night before friday and staying for the weekend possibly if we could have a meet in boston that would be awesome....

i know i talk alot hehehe

NiLe C.