Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Production Model Photos

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2002, 06:22 AM
roberto350z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

uh oh....be sure not to tell the guys at zcar that it has a fixed antenna. The site will crash their host from the hysteria
Old 05-18-2002, 06:24 AM
rouxeny

Augh! Those pictures are great, but I wish there were some of the interior. Coulda answered some questions such as 1) How does the charcoal leather interior look and 2) Is there metallic trim on the center console.

Neither too big, but at least I'm curious.

Actually, I just looked again, and through one of the shots, it looks like there is a metallic trim.

So..just one question left.

Last edited by rouxeny; 05-18-2002 at 06:26 AM.
Old 05-18-2002, 08:14 AM
InternetABYSS

Talking CONGRATS ON THE PICS

i knew someone would beat me to it....june 16th is so far away.

Bummer.....I was hoping the antenna wasnt on there....i was told conflicting info on that in Feb-Mar.....Zisme is right on that.
Oh well.
Old 05-18-2002, 08:39 AM
marcZZZ
not a regular pain in the ass

Default new pics

Great new pics, things were getting boring with no new info and then Jeff got us pictures...thanks jeff and jmanz for posting them. I ordered the chrome silver and I love it...love the flaired fenders and the *** end looks the best in these pictures than in any other photos..my only hope is that they don't put the blasted license frame on my car . I have requested no frame by phone and aalso faxed a request for no frame and NO holes. Now it is even more difficult to wait for my Z!!!hoping for august delivery
Old 05-18-2002, 09:04 AM
Scafremon

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thank you Jmanz for posting the pics.

I can't express how excited I was to finally get to see the Z. I wasn't even aware of the 350Z when the Auto show was in LA back in Jan/Feb, and I really didn't think I would see the Z in person until they started to arrive at the dealers. I almost didn't make it to this Nissan event today.

Today was one of those days that I needed to be in the office all day. Lot's going on. Couple that with my doubts that the 350Z would be at this little show, and I almost blew the whole thing off. Man oh man am I glad I didn't.

I thought the Nissan HQ was one small building, but when I got in the area, I saw that they have quite a bit of property there. Many different buildings, over a large area. I drove around the place for 20 minutes, and didn't see any signs of an 'event'. Finally, I saw a few older Z's parked in a grass area, and a small tent. I parked, and walked towards a gate, where the gaurd lady was kind enough to give me a visitor pass to enter the compound.

As I walked up, I saw quite a few older Z cars, with their hoods propped up, and I figured that if I saw a large group of people, that our Z would be in the niddle. But there weren't that many people around, so I figured our Z wasn't there.

And then I saw her.

And I stood there.

I just couldn't believe it.

I took pictures. I giggled like a kid. I looked around for BullishZ, thinking he might be there too. I wish my day would have allowed me to hang there until they opened the doors, the hood, and started her up...but I couldn't.

Next time... Brickyard photos for Bonz.
Old 05-18-2002, 09:08 AM
Scafremon

Default Re: new pics

Originally posted by marcZZZ
Great new pics, things were getting boring with no new info and then Jeff got us pictures...thanks jeff and jmanz for posting them. I ordered the chrome silver and I love it...love the flaired fenders and the *** end looks the best in these pictures than in any other photos..my only hope is that they don't put the blasted license frame on my car . I have requested no frame by phone and aalso faxed a request for no frame and NO holes. Now it is even more difficult to wait for my Z!!!hoping for august delivery
You are oh so correct about the rear of this car. Baby got back! It is the one thing that stuck in mind above all else. Those flared fenders, and the rear of this car are awesome.
Old 05-18-2002, 03:10 PM
RainmanZ

Great job Scafemon. Thank you for the great pictures.

Old 05-18-2002, 09:20 PM
Jill

Thank you Jeff and Jmanz for taking and posting those photos. Very nice! Did you get a peak on the inside? Give us the scoop!
Old 05-18-2002, 09:56 PM
Pooh2002
Charter Member #30

WOW!!!
The car looks Strong. Doesn't seem to have a bad side. I really love the backend.

Can't wait till I get mine. Trying to get confirmation from NNA, but no news after 1 week of phone calls. Frustrating.
Old 05-19-2002, 01:02 AM
ncrecordkeeper

Nice to see such a familiar car....I don't see any obvious differences in the production car from the show car.

Now if they would just leak out some with other colors!!

Thanks for the pics....we'll take all we can get.
Old 05-19-2002, 02:17 AM
pekkle
Charter Member #20

yo, i like the antenna. now i believe it . . . and i actually like it! hehe.
Old 05-19-2002, 04:03 AM
Scafremon

Thank you for all your kind comments. Thinking back now, there are so many other views of the car and details I wish I would've have taken. Oh well, I can't do much about that now.

I don't have any 'Nissan inside connections'. Like most of you, I rely on information I find on the internet. And I would be remiss if I didn't thank Rx0...a poster at zcar.com, from whom I heard about the event. Thank you Rx0! I hope you will keep us updated on future Z photo-opportunities.
Old 05-19-2002, 05:16 AM
Dr Bonz
Charter Member #19

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts

Scaf! You definitely DA MAN! Thanks. Finally something new for us to talk about. There was a guy over at zcar (I think his screen name was "69zcar" or something like that) who said that someone drove a "burgandy" Z through the parking lot for a brief moment and that he got pics of it. I assume he meant Brickyard. He apparently tried to post them over at zcar two separate times but the links for the pics didn't work and he hasn't been back on since. Anyway, thanks for the effort man and I'll be looking forward to those Brickyard pics!
Old 05-19-2002, 06:20 AM
Zay

Scafremon for President!!!
Old 05-20-2002, 02:05 AM
ZBarrister

I'm anxiously waiting for any Brickyard pics as well. I'm sure i made a great choice in that color! Really I know I did. It's not like i'm having second thoughts or anything...nope...It's going to be a great color....really....
Old 05-20-2002, 03:05 AM
Scafremon

Originally posted by JmanZ
Jeff.... what's the story behind the avatar?

just curious

-j
My wife volunteers at the Marine Mammal Center in Laguna Beach, CA. They are a non-profit organization that rescues, rehabilitiates, and releases marine mammals. My avatar is a picture of "Lil Dude", who was released about a year ago.
Old 05-20-2002, 04:35 AM
BullishZ

Wow, nice pics... I missed alot of action while I was in a convention out in LAX for 5 days! No computer whatsoever...

Well, I'm back, and I have to say... GOOD JOB w/ the pics!
Old 05-20-2002, 05:10 AM
Jill

Talking

Welcome Back bullish! How was the convention?

Quick Reply: Production Model Photos