Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

and yet another Z goes down

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2008, 09:39 PM
ke0ki2k

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SuperBlack350z
at least you got out ok. street racing FTL.
street racing by illegals who dont know how to drive, on a crowded interstate, ftmfl. theres a right way and a very, very wrong way to do everything. WHO WANTS TO GET SOME TORCHES & PITCHFORKS AND GO BUST HIM OUTTA JAIL AN LYNCH EM!?. ...sorry sorry. that was my hillbilly ancestry comin out. seriously though, glad you got out ok man. sorry about the Z.
Old 01-31-2008, 03:38 AM
yusoslo

Firts of all........WHOA your car has 3 Quarter panels?!?!? I must see this!

Secondly this is why I have top of the line coverage on my car and unensured motors coverage. That way if I get hit by anyone without coverage I am covered up to 500k on my med expenses and 250k on the accident with vehicle and property damage.

Thing is I only pay 70 bucks a year for this coverage, thats what insurance is for.....case **** happens!
Old 01-31-2008, 03:51 AM
03BrickyardZ

Originally Posted by yusoslo

Secondly this is why I have top of the line coverage on my car and unensured motors coverage. That way if I get hit by anyone without coverage I am covered up to 500k on my med expenses and 250k on the accident with vehicle and property damage.

Thing is I only pay 70 bucks a year for this coverage, thats what insurance is for.....case **** happens!
I'm gonna guess.... Two in the front, and two in the back. Make sense?

The kid was in an accident. Leave him alone, troll.
Old 01-31-2008, 04:36 AM
davidv

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

This thread needs some photos.
Old 01-31-2008, 04:43 AM
007|350Z

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by yusoslo

I am guessing you meant $70/month? That is what I pay....If not, who is your insurance company?!?
Old 01-31-2008, 06:43 AM
smaha

pics will come guys. i had no cell or camera with me. an eyewitness took pics and said he would email them to me. if not, i'll snap some when the car gets towed to the dealer from the storage lot.

next to having a jacked up car, the worst part is that today is my birthday...what a way to celebrate!

i have allstate full coverage+ with accident forgiveness + uninsured motorist, so i'll do ok on insurance even if the illegals' insurance card turns out to be fake. i'm not counting on much from a 20 year old illegal, with no drivers license....especially when by law he has to carry only $15k in liability insurance and he totalled my $30k car, and caused another $10-15k in damage on two other vehicles.....odds of his insurance covering $50k+ in damages are about the same as .......me going into work today, against my bosses orders.

thanks for the positive thoughts everyone.
Old 01-31-2008, 06:51 AM
VCg35

Sorry to hear about your accident, what a way to spend your birthday.

Good luck with everything.
Old 01-31-2008, 07:31 AM
Changvi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry to hear for your loss. Deport those illegals back to where they came from!!!
Old 01-31-2008, 07:33 AM
Jonathan Allyn

Wow.. Glad your OK. I cant stand these illegal immigrants who are not only here mooching off our system but more so the ones who are here endangering the lives of others. Sorry about your loss and I am glad your OK through all of this.

It sucks that he probably wont get much other than deportation and he will just cross the border again...
Old 01-31-2008, 07:37 AM
Jonathan Allyn

Originally Posted by smaha
pics will come guys. i had no cell or camera with me. an eyewitness took pics and said he would email them to me. if not, i'll snap some when the car gets towed to the dealer from the storage lot.

next to having a jacked up car, the worst part is that today is my birthday...what a way to celebrate!

i have allstate full coverage+ with accident forgiveness + uninsured motorist, so i'll do ok on insurance even if the illegals' insurance card turns out to be fake. i'm not counting on much from a 20 year old illegal, with no drivers license....especially when by law he has to carry only $15k in liability insurance and he totalled my $30k car, and caused another $10-15k in damage on two other vehicles.....odds of his insurance covering $50k+ in damages are about the same as .......me going into work today, against my bosses orders.

thanks for the positive thoughts everyone.
"begin rant"
Yeah well wouldnt this be so much better if Obama gets in power and gives all these losers drivers licenses.. Maybe they will carry insurance, ya right. Lets just give them all ID's so they can all take up even more space on our flights that are already at 95%+ occupancy... This just pisses me off and it sucks your dealing with this... "end rant"
Old 01-31-2008, 07:42 AM
SniperHunter

Originally Posted by Jonathan Allyn
Wow.. Glad your OK. I cant stand these illegal immigrants who are not only here mooching off our system but more so the ones who are here endangering the lives of others. Sorry about your loss and I am glad your OK through all of this.

It sucks that he probably wont get much other than deportation and he will just cross the border again...
Many times, they can actually face jail time in Mexico for illegally leaving. I believe they have certain laws about this.
Old 01-31-2008, 07:47 AM
WSchli1672

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by 2007-Z
Money from where? An illegal alien probably has no money of their own, and I know they didn't have auto insurance, lol. He might get some money from his own insurance company, maybe. But it will all depend on what coverage he has. The minimum coverage for medical is only $10k per person per incident in all states that I know of, which isn't crap if he ends up really needing some medical stuff for a herniated disk or something. That's all most people carry also. I carry $100k, but only because of all the idiots around here. I want to make sure I'm covered.
Bingo!!! Illegals, no money, no insurance, just doing what they do, giving citizens headaches, problems, and money out of their own pocket no doubt. Now if they had been legal, there would at least have been a chance of insurance. And people support those idiots. Hope all comes out okay for the Z owner.
Old 01-31-2008, 08:40 AM
yusoslo

Originally Posted by 007|350Z
I am guessing you meant $70/month? That is what I pay....If not, who is your insurance company?!?

damn 70 month?? I pay 125 with liberty mutual. I have a perfect record and I am 25 years old. That is the cheapest I could find. Everything else was 200-300 more a year for less coverage.

The Z is the 4th most expensive car to insure. Again to the OP glad you are ok.
Old 01-31-2008, 09:00 AM
Twitch808

Ho damn that sucks man. Glad to hear that you're ok though.
Old 01-31-2008, 09:24 AM
SeannMikee

Man, no more Z's can go down.
Old 01-31-2008, 09:32 AM
SA Z-boi

I know what your feeling man. I totaled my integra on my actual birthday. On the positve side, I upgraded to my Z!!!
Old 01-31-2008, 10:30 AM
Red04350Z

Sorry to hear about your loss but at least your ok

Gonzo
Old 01-31-2008, 06:30 PM
rudolfZ

...............so how did you determine he was an illegal? was he speaking german?
Old 02-01-2008, 01:37 AM
JETPILOT

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The Z is one tough little car. I'll take all the extra weight for the crash protection.

JET
Old 02-01-2008, 03:22 AM
yusoslo

Originally Posted by rudolfZ
...............so how did you determine he was an illegal? was he speaking german?
German????......come on man, everyone knows that illegal aliens are only from Mexico.