Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Flying out to pick up ARZ#5...then roadrtip from NH to TX

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2003, 01:22 PM
ColecatZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Flying out to pick up ARZ#5...then roadrtip from NH to TX

Flying into Boston tomorrow night and then it's on to Manchester, NH to pick up my new Z from Team Nissanand Avalon Racing on Friday. After that it will be a long 1800 miles back to Texas. If I see any other Z on the trip I'll be sure and flash my lights.....lookout for a dropped sunset with a skinhead looking guy driving.

I may stay over in White Plains, NY with a friend and go out in the city on my way back.......NE1 between Tx and NY want to get together for drinks and what not? (LOL, Damn, I'll be loaded if I get too many takers.....which way ish Texas? did I missh it?)

I'll be so glad to be back in a Z. Avalon is hooking me up on some goodies at the moment, but I'll post pics once I get back and add all my stuff to it.

Any thing I "have to see" on the way.....terrible with landmarks and what not and my geography sux. taking suggestions - TIA

LaterZ

-Cole
Old 06-18-2003, 03:39 PM
35ounces
03 CS Track 6MT

Just wondering why you going all the way to NH to get your Z ?
TEAM Nissan was "less than special" when I was looking.

In any case, good luck with it. Hope you get some better weather to drive in too (been raining here forever).
Old 06-18-2003, 06:14 PM
ColecatZ

I was having trouble finding a LeMans Sunset Enthusiast 6spd in Texas and Avalon Racing had one allocated to them from Team Nissan. It's one of Avalon Racing's limited Edition 350's or ARZ's as they are being called. Basically I order/purchase the car.....request my mods and it goes to Avalon to be built out, tuned, or the suspension dialed in (in my case) before I come pick it up. Mine is number 5 of 20 cars. The current Z on the cover of Sport Z magazine and the other 350's inside were ARZ's also. I believe they were numbers 1-3 and ARZ#4 is built out and sitting on the dealership showroom at Team Nissan.

NE way....I'm excited.

Might seem absurd to some, but after totalling my pre-order Z, I wanted to do something a little different.
Old 06-18-2003, 07:26 PM
35ounces
03 CS Track 6MT

Sounds like fun. I will have to check out Avalon Racing.

Hope you like it, have good luck with it. Have a safe drive back and enjoy man!
Old 06-19-2003, 01:03 AM
FrankieZZ

Default Avalon Does Great Work

It's worth the drive . Paul Gasparola ( Avalon Racing ) brought his Brickyard to a meet ( ARZ #1 ) that we had in NH and it is awesome . The pictures in Sports Z don't even do it justice . You won't be disappointed !

FRankieZZ

PS You may want to check out the coast of NH , around Rye , NH , on Route 1A . It's a dead ringer for the Big Sur in California . It would make for a great photoshoot for your car ( we used it at our meet )and it's only 30 minutes from Manchester . Have a safe trip .
Old 07-02-2003, 04:56 PM
35ounces
03 CS Track 6MT

Default ColecatZ Excellent Z Adventure

ColecatZColecatZ: did you get your ride ? Update us on your excellent adventure and post some pics man!