Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Remember jigsaw paint guy? (modified350z)

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2008, 11:39 AM
adamtaylorpcb

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by IIQuickSilverII
can someone chop his face with the picture above? maybe even put his PO cr in the background
Old 05-14-2008, 11:43 AM
adamtaylorpcb

we should get everyone on here to throw in $1 to pay for it. we could put a bunch of gay **** pictures all over his car and a giant **** racing stripe down each side
Old 05-14-2008, 11:56 AM
dutchboy350Z
Finally some go

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by adamtaylorpcb
not sure how you missed this.

https://my350z.com/forum/showpost.ph...&postcount=111
Old 05-14-2008, 12:19 PM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

Originally Posted by dutchboy350Z
yeah... that moron is the biggest poser ever
Old 05-14-2008, 12:45 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Here's a couple more for you guys to photoshop.

Old 05-14-2008, 01:20 PM
VO...
Administrator

Received 2,747 Likes on 1,836 Posts

Originally Posted by bboypuertoroc
Wow Dave... that was quite the epic thread. I don't think I've ever had that much fun pwning somebody in my life. We did a number on him.
+1
Old 05-14-2008, 01:54 PM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

his most memorable fails:

Originally Posted by modifiedWRIGHT
Na ****ing cracker. Im black. get it straight. Whoever it is made it like this. Everybody else crack jokes all you want, aint no thing. Now im gonna act like I shoulda from the get go. BLACK

Originally Posted by modifiedISGHEY
WHO YOU THINK TOOK THE PIC MORON. CAN I NOT HAVE WHITE FRIENDS. I HAVE NO PROBLEM WIH WITH PEOPLE.

FAIL!!!

Originally Posted by modifiedEatDick
..Nissan was contacted to get the exact specs of the wheel well and factory ride height, and then Foose was contacted to come up with the largest and widest rim with tire, to fit without using spacers, having them rub, and especially not to affect ride height. And jigsaw is a legitimate paint job. There are many variations of paint schemes and just cause you havent heard of it doesnt mean it doesnt exist.

Originally Posted by modifiedREtard
Originally Posted by modified350z
Well to start off
Who installed- Street to Strip Performance
Who programmed- Automotion
And you wanted specs, eat them up but you still dont get pics(wanna race)

Specs: 2004 Nissan Performance Edition
624 whp, 674 lb-ft of torque(with the use fof c16 Fuel)
Engine
CP - XT Pro Prototype PistonsForged 8.5:1
Crower Billet Rods
ARP Head Studs / Main Studs
GReddy - Twin 18G Turbo System
Tial - 38mm External Waste Gates
AAM Waste Gate Relocation Kit
HKS - Type-II Racing Blowoff Valve
^^^
http://carv2.com/site/project_detail.cfm?id=247

fu cking moron

his original post on his website
2004 NISSAN 350Z PERFORMANCE EDITION

This site was created so people can get an up close look at all the different modifications you can do to a sports car and to see the response it would generate. I'm new to the seen and just got my car back with all this stuff done. So learning as I go along.

The outside consist of 3 different Veil Side body kits to insure no one had the same exact style. Dual spoilers, one for drag and the other for looks. We then got together(sponsors)and Foose to come up with a set of rims(20"X 10") that would not adjust factory ride height, but look great. The lambo doors where a great addition and eye turner and added that extra touch. The paint job consist of a Jig Saw pattern. No two panels match exactly and looks wild when in motion or sitting. It consists of 7 slight variations of silverstone paint along with flake and pearl to make this pattern.Each body part used was considered not just for looks but what it would offer as far as air induction, drag, and overall stance of the car.

Under the hood consits of many, many upgrades. We started first by pulling the engine to add Borla Headers, Borla Downpipes, camshaft, forged pistons, and Borla 3" dual exhaust. Next we added titanium skid plates and some rolled bars to protect the engine due to clearance issues. Later down the road we added Dual Greddy Turbos(pushing 18-20 lbs boost,pic,not posted due to sponsor contract) and sent off with the UTECH to get programmed to map out the car perfomance. With upgrading to turbos we had to remove some of the previous installs. So Next we added a 3 stage 6 puck clutch and short throw shifter with the addition of unorthodox pulleys.

That combination along with the gear change allowed for higher RPM's and more engine response. After all that we then decided to add a 2 stage nitrous kit. With nozzels ranging from 100 to a 200 shot spray(and purge system)and the nitrous does have to be reduced due to the turbos. Aftermarket racing 3 core radiator was added with the addition of higher output fans to make sure everything was runnng cool. To make sure, a CO2 intercooler bar was included to instantly drop the engines temperatures greatly. Lastly front and rear sway bars where added so I could adapt my car to any track or condition that it came upon. All this results in 680 horse power and running 6.20's in the 1/8th mile.

The interior is set up for car shows mainly. It has in dash Alpine cd/dvd/mp3/ipod that controls 4 sets of components(12 mids/highs) to give the car 7.1 Dolby Digital surround. Four 7" t.v's, are placed througout the car so you can see from every angle. Custom subwoofer box with chrome 350z emblem house three 10" Diamond Audio Subs, capable of taking 3000 watts. Custom amp rack that houses two amplifiers and one t.v. The subwoofer amp is MA Audio and is stable down to 1/2 ohm and has an unregulated power supply. The MA Audio amp for the highs pushes 1500 watts of crystal clear power to all components. To help power this is a 2000 watt digital Power Acoustic power compacitor(farad cap).

The interior upholstery is a mixture of black leather, grey carbon fiber leather and certain key pieces painted red. The same red color is represented under the hood on all hoses, engine cover, etc. It was used in a Video performed by a duo of rappers Bama Kings, The official car of Door Conversions based in California. Voted and aired on t.v. as one of Kentucky's hottest whips. Also a picture and article was featured in Import Tuner Magazine, submitted photos and voted in NY Times collectible cars(click on link at the bottom), also I am linked with 350Z-accesories.com Two years and alot of time and money later, it has all compiled in what you will see on Kentucky's Hottest Whips, Magazines, Websites, Sponsor sites,or on my personal page. It has been to numerous shows, broke many records, and allowed me to pick up friends and sponsors along the way.

Hope you like the pics, click on the gallery icon at left side of screen, and you will see two pictures. I have four galleries of pictures click on the drop down menu to pick each one, you want and then go back and do the same to view the others. I will continue to add new ones weekly as its always changing. As always I welcome all races!
^^^^^

his dyno:

Originally Posted by modifiedFurious
...Anyone with MONEY that is can slap it on there car. But you have to do some major work to allow your engine to take up to a 200 shot. Im sure it could take more but havent tried. And the NOS emblem. Yes I run Zex, but also have a NOS back up bottle given to me, so swap bottles and Im good???
Originally Posted by polesmoker350z
You dont have to overhaul your engine to have that much horsepower, just some tinkering here and there, and push the envelope and hope you dont blow up.

this guy simply...
FAIL!
Old 05-14-2008, 02:07 PM
adamtaylorpcb

Originally Posted by dutchboy350Z
must have been posted when i was bull shittin with it
Old 05-14-2008, 06:38 PM
insomniaxvi

I guess it's a nice Z... if he was aiming for the dbag crown.
Old 05-14-2008, 08:21 PM
angelzhope720

booo the listing is removed
Old 05-14-2008, 09:30 PM
Zstealth

lol but i block it with his face? damn it took me hours to photochop that dave. you know that was funny i know you was laughing when you saw that pic...lol
Old 05-14-2008, 09:41 PM
iceagetlc

We're sorry, but drewh24 has declined your Best Offer for US $5.00.

You added too many zero's dude. Fifteen dollars is characterized as $15.00. Sorry about your confusion.
Old 05-14-2008, 09:54 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Originally Posted by Zstealth
lol but i block it with his face? damn it took me hours to photochop that dave. you know that was funny i know you was laughing when you saw that pic...lol
So you looked at that horrible gey **** pic in it's uncensored raw form for hours?

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 05-14-2008 at 09:56 PM.
Old 05-14-2008, 10:04 PM
invazn

lol hes got 7 offers..
Old 05-14-2008, 10:04 PM
Zstealth

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
So you looked at that horrible gey **** pic in it's uncensored raw form for hours?

hell no wtf i decided to make that pic coz i thought it would be hella funny i didnt know the ***** was still showing i block it with the pic.and you could tell how crappy my photochop was..
Old 05-14-2008, 10:08 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Originally Posted by Zstealth
hell no wtf i decided to make that pic coz i thought it would be hella funny i didnt know the ***** was still showing i block it with the pic.and you could tell how crappy my photochop was..
OK, glad you clarified that. Your last post had me worried.
Old 05-15-2008, 05:27 AM
Plaski

Says on the other thread that the pictures of his stepdaughter where posted. hahahah

Link / pic of said daughter

Quick Reply: Remember jigsaw paint guy? (modified350z)