Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

'04 Lemans Sunset Dies a Fiery Death

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2008, 06:49 AM
z-u-later

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by krono
Now if only we can get you out of contributing to the gene pool cause the only idiot here is you.

what the hell was the passenger doing wrong, his "friend" or whoever the hell was driving is the one who got them both killed and the poor guy riding passenger got burned alive for it.

keep stupid *** comments like this to yourself bro, god forbid the day you die someone doesnt speak about you this way, no one knows for sure what happened to those guys and if you have never gone 100MPH in your Z then you should return it and buy a civic. the guy could have just lost control doing what the car was made to do.
You freakin' idiot newb (your 27 posts makes you an expert, right)! You obviously are a stupid jackass who just recently bought a Z and think you should impose your clueless opinion on me. Did you even checked the time of the accident? Yeah, early in the morning and the passenger is just as guilty -- don't you think he could have said or done something about the high speed the driver was doing on the public road? I'm sure he had every opportunity but was just too thrilled about the ride he forgot to tell the driver how reckless he was on endangering other lives on the road. BTW, I highlighted one of your stupid comments . . . you obviously belong in the same gene pool as those two.

If you've been around this forum long enough, you may have a clue on what I do with my Z and where I take my Z to test its limits -- at the track. You probably don't have a clue what a track looks like since you're more likely a street racer type. Grow up . . .

And oh BTW, read the additional information below on these two idiots who died . . . I rest my case!

Originally Posted by Xelement!
This is an excerpt from another news article.

"Police say a gun was found inside the car and it's believed this was a suspect vehicle in a shots fired call over the weekend. Authorities say the car was registered to a Parkland car lot. The victims who have not been named were connected to the lot."

These dudes probably took the car without the lot's permission and causing mayhem all weekend. I don't have any sympathy for them.

Last edited by z-u-later; 06-24-2008 at 06:54 AM.
Old 06-24-2008, 08:17 AM
halfass872

Originally Posted by z-u-later
You freakin' idiot newb (your 27 posts makes you an expert, right)! You obviously are a stupid jackass who just recently bought a Z and think you should impose your clueless opinion on me. Did you even checked the time of the accident? Yeah, early in the morning and the passenger is just as guilty -- don't you think he could have said or done something about the high speed the driver was doing on the public road? I'm sure he had every opportunity but was just too thrilled about the ride he forgot to tell the driver how reckless he was on endangering other lives on the road. BTW, I highlighted one of your stupid comments . . . you obviously belong in the same gene pool as those two.

If you've been around this forum long enough, you may have a clue on what I do with my Z and where I take my Z to test its limits -- at the track. You probably don't have a clue what a track looks like since you're more likely a street racer type. Grow up . . .

And oh BTW, read the additional information below on these two idiots who died . . . I rest my case!

You beat me to it!! lol
Old 06-24-2008, 09:21 AM
mdracer76
Banned

how many points is 191 feet of skid marks? is that a 'great' drift?
Old 06-24-2008, 10:07 AM
350LowLife

^^ +100 to z-u-later..

Some people should actually try reading and comprehending the articles posted..(( there are 3 links ))

Don't know about the points for drifting 191ft....but is there a bonus for being airbourne for 85 ft??
Old 06-24-2008, 11:47 AM
zerafian

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

Thats a crazy skid and airborne distance. I cant picture a Z flipping and going in the air at the speed. From the read I would assume theft was involved with the thought of a joyride...a very short one it seemed.
Old 06-24-2008, 01:16 PM
krono

i never claimed I'm an expert, i just laughing at the idiot who thinks they read a news article and knows every aspect of the situation and then calls someone who may have been burned alive an idiot. the amount of post you have mean nothing to me smart ***, gtf-off your high horse, people do things wrong and dont deserve to be bad mouth once they have died. the reason i insulted you was because i never saw the bravery of talking **** about people when their backs are turned or they are dead.

its sad how you think you know everything, you did it with the article and then you made an assumption about the way i drive. lol you must be the coolest car driving //mind reading// new reporting// (insert anything else you argue with random people about). please stfu and take your mass post (which im sure are 50% or more negative crap talking) and chill buddy.
Old 06-24-2008, 01:20 PM
RrBb2004

Originally Posted by mcarther101
Did the scene look something like this?
HTML Code:
| x   |
| x   |
| x   |
| x   |
|  x  |
|   x |______________________________________
      x
      _x______________________________________
|     |  x
|     |     x
|     |        x
|     |            x
|     |               x
|     |                   x
|     |                        x
|     |                            x
|     |                                 x
|     |                                        x
Shoulda clutch kicked it...
Old 06-24-2008, 01:30 PM
gmueip
Hi Kids!

Two less idiots contributing to the gene pool . . . I say this because these are the same two idiots who are driving our car insurance higher.
+1
Idiots FTL!
Old 06-24-2008, 02:06 PM
z-u-later

i never claimed I'm an expert, i just laughing at the idiot who thinks they read a news article and knows every aspect of the situation and then calls someone who may have been burned alive an idiot. the amount of post you have mean nothing to me smart ***, gtf-off your high horse, people do things wrong and dont deserve to be bad mouth once they have died. the reason i insulted you was because i never saw the bravery of talking **** about people when their backs are turned or they are dead.

its sad how you think you know everything, you did it with the article and then you made an assumption about the way i drive. lol you must be the coolest car driving //mind reading// new reporting// (insert anything else you argue with random people about). please stfu and take your mass post (which im sure are 50% or more negative crap talking) and chill buddy.
Let me remind you, A$$hole, that you were the one who attacked me FIRST because you were defending those two idiots. Like most others posting in this thread, I don't have any symphathy for them. You obviously can relate to them -- either you're a thug and/or street racer, but more than likely, I suspect you're BOTH! Aren't we being overly sensitive over my comments?

BTW, how would you feel if you were an innocent bystander on the street corner and you were ran over by that same car . . . will you still feel the same way about those two idiots? I didn't think so . . . NEWB!
Old 06-24-2008, 02:09 PM
RrBb2004

It almost sounds like the owner of the lot was being held at gun point... Don't you guys think? There was no way someone would have this bad of an accident at a city intersection...
Old 06-24-2008, 02:13 PM
Tatelasteil

Like i said, this is what death is for. It finds dumbasses faster.
Old 06-24-2008, 03:43 PM
Spork

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

What is a 350 ZX?
Old 06-24-2008, 03:45 PM
Spork

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

i never claimed I'm an expert, i just laughing at the idiot who thinks they read a news article and knows every aspect of the situation and then calls someone who may have been burned alive an idiot.

Anyone who goes flying off the road at a high rate of speed is automatically an idiot... for:
a) Speeding excessively on public roads.
b) Not being able to handle the car
c) Not knowing when to slow down
d) Thinking they can make a sharp turn at 100
e) Crashing and burning to death.

The driver and the passenger... were both idiots.
Old 06-24-2008, 04:36 PM
motemis

DRIFT....whats drift????

Originally Posted by mcarther101 Did the scene look something like this?
HTML Code:
| x   |
| x   |
| x   |
| x   |
|  x  |
|   x |______________________________________
      x
      _x______________________________________
|     |  x
|     |     x
|     |        x
|     |            x
|     |               x
|     |                   x
|     |                        x
|     |                            x
|     |                                 x
|     |                                        x
still need a dictionary?

Last edited by motemis; 06-24-2008 at 04:42 PM.
Old 06-24-2008, 05:32 PM
diwun67

Originally Posted by theaxe1149
it says the car was registered to a car lot.
Was the car stolen by these upright citizens that your crying for?
If so, instant karma.
Originally Posted by Xelement!
This is an excerpt from another news article.

"Police say a gun was found inside the car and it's believed this was a suspect vehicle in a shots fired call over the weekend. Authorities say the car was registered to a Parkland car lot. The victims who have not been named were connected to the lot."

These dudes probably took the car without the lot's permission and causing mayhem all weekend. I don't have any sympathy for them.
I was waiting to see if anyone caught this. Gun found in the wreckage. Car registered to a car lot. Yeah. Good riddance to bad rubbish!
Old 06-24-2008, 08:26 PM
mx48

I haven't heard anything new, investigation still on going.
Went by scene today, know the location well. All I can say is I CANNOT imagine going that fast on a road of this type. Lights- Buildings- gas stations-fast food restaurants-cross walks-strip mall-doctors office. Like many have said, gun found at scene, they must have been running from someone, or alcohol/drugs played a roll.

Last edited by mx48; 06-24-2008 at 08:48 PM.
Old 06-24-2008, 08:32 PM
PrevWon

I saw this on the news today during lunch. Poor Z...
Old 06-25-2008, 12:43 AM
keyto123

i dont feel bad at all except for their family stupid *** people like that are why cops hate us and our insurance is through the roof its just a shame that the z had to go down with them
Old 06-25-2008, 03:10 AM
halfass872

E-Thug FTL!!!
Old 06-25-2008, 09:23 AM
Master Shake

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So can anyone tell if this was a roadster? Kind of looks like it was, based on what I think are roll bars behind the seats -- but still not easy to tell with that much damage. I wonder if that contributed to the driver being ejected!

Quick Reply: '04 Lemans Sunset Dies a Fiery Death