Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

what the hell man!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2008, 12:11 PM
Greg06

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by _STEVEO_01
Nobody buys a 350 and doesn't open it up atleast once out of curiousity. You have never gone over the speed limit... OK bud

Dude...Dont be dumb.. Did I say anything about going over the speed limit or fast launches? I do go to track days

I specifically said Street racing other fools and High speed runs. You know...like how some idiots do at 150+ on public roads.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
End reply.

Fixed... For our pacific castaway friends.

What? just because some of us don't use public roads as racetracks we're full of it or lame? To those who think like that? Grow the F**k up.

Think about it... How many Z accidents both fatal and non, on this site alone happened on a track?

Last edited by Greg06; 09-08-2008 at 05:40 PM.
Old 09-08-2008, 02:50 PM
tree-fiddy

Default stupid

i hate how people have to start **** on forums. People bash on others for racing on the street. the man didnt say whether or not there was traffic. As long as theres nobody else on the road for you to injure then go for it. That way, if u mess up, it's YOUR ***. Also, so the **** what if this other guy (forgot name) is 33. Why bash him for saying that? JUST LET IT GO!!! AND, whoever called him out about his grammar.... give me a ****in break you *******, its the ****in internet, not school. so STFU!!!!!

If the mods feel the need to ban me, go ahead, these forums (not just this one) are going to **** because of people like that anyways, so i may not even get back on here. Or maybe i will just to get a chuckle out of all the retarded comments.

just my .02
Old 09-08-2008, 03:16 PM
Fletch69z

Were you out street racing when you should have been studying your english homework?
Old 09-08-2008, 03:24 PM
fatinma

Originally Posted by gmic350z
people are loosing their minds around here,maybe cause summer coming to an end?i went to get gas,a soon as i pull out of my house dodge charger on my *** rev his motor tried to get it on,but i bit my tounge and let it go.few minutes later mustang on my *** reving!!bit tounge again!!then got gas and like a vw golf wanted some too!!what the ****!!!so i get somethig to eat and their this old dude must be 80 got in his new vette ,pretty sick looking and he gets on my ***,f it!this old dude hung a rotary at like 70,whatever i followed and it was the best street race i had in my life ,this old bastard was hanging corners sideways,hillarious!!! but people are loosing it...next time you go out just pay attention to whos behind you ad youll notice all kinds of weirdos getting hardons riding back bumpers and stupid **** like that..im not 18 anymore and it totally sucks having to think responsibly

go back to drivng a honda.
Old 09-08-2008, 04:57 PM
_STEVEO_01

Originally Posted by Greg06
Dude...Dont be dumb.. Did I say anything about going over the speed limit or fast launches? I do go to track days

I specifically said Street racing other fools and High speed runs. You know...like how some idiots do at 150+ on public roads.

What? just because some of us don't use public roads as racetracks we're full of it or lame? To those who think like that? Grow the F**k up.

Think about it... How many Z accidents both fatal and non, on this site alone happened on a track?

Relax guy, wow, didn't mean for you to get butt hurt over my response... It must have touched you very deeply. Im Sorry??? I was wrong??? Does that make you feel better? I knew it would. Now that we are all straight and your no longer teary eyed... go read my post again, SLOWLY . You will see that I think street racing is "stupid". I agree yayyyyyy! IF THE SHOE FITS. WEAR IT BUD.
Old 09-08-2008, 04:58 PM
OldDirty Z33

^ lol
Old 09-08-2008, 05:34 PM
Greg06

Relax guy, wow, didn't mean for you to get butt hurt over my response... It must have touched you very deeply. Im Sorry??? I was wrong??? Does that make you feel better? I knew it would. Now that we are all straight and your no longer teary eyed... go read my post again, SLOWLY . You will see that I think street racing is "stupid". I agree yayyyyyy! IF THE SHOE FITS. WEAR IT BUD.
LOL Whoa bub don't get your hula skirt in a bunch. Other than the 1st 2 lines the rest wasn't directed at you. Go easy on the coconut juice man. IDK that post was bordering on gay dude...
Old 09-08-2008, 05:43 PM
_STEVEO_01

HULA SKIRT. AAAAAHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA BBBWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!! Wooooowwwww. Hold up. Coconut Juice? You did say coconut juice right? I dont drink cocunut juice ya silly bi.tch. You must speak from experience AND your from San Francisco..... Great. Gregory boy Ya sick bastard. Talk about borderline gay. NEXT.

Last edited by _STEVEO_01; 09-08-2008 at 06:03 PM.
Old 09-09-2008, 12:28 AM
POWUH
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by vo7848
Welcome to the forums. Please exercise a bit more tact when posting and please avoid violating TOU #10. It will ensure a pleasant stay amongst the community. Consider this a warning....

Have a pleasant day and happy surfing,

VO

10.) HARASSMENT/FLAMING
Any harassment of other members will not be tolerated. Name calling, picking fights, etc. Do not make posts that incite arguments, or any post that turns to arguments and flame wars, etc. Posts of this nature will not be tolerated and can result in the immediate closing or deletion or editing of the post and the banishment of the posting members account. Any insults or harassments towards staff members, including board ownership (that is, Internet Brands aka IB), will result in instant banishment.

then u should check out my thread

lots of that stuff going on

hypo
Old 09-09-2008, 02:41 AM
pangoman

HULA SKIRT. AAAAAHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA BBBWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!! Wooooowwwww. Hold up. Coconut Juice? You did say coconut juice right? I dont drink cocunut juice ya silly bi.tch. You must speak from experience AND your from San Francisco..... Great. Gregory boy Ya sick bastard. Talk about borderline gay. NEXT.

Dayum, that's how the 808 represents!
Old 09-09-2008, 08:20 AM
_STEVEO_01

Originally Posted by pangoman

Dayum, that's how the 808 represents!
TRUE DAT.
Old 09-09-2008, 08:22 AM
Spork

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by gmic350z
people are loosing their minds around here,maybe cause summer coming to an end?i went to get gas,a soon as i pull out of my house dodge charger on my *** rev his motor tried to get it on,but i bit my tounge and let it go.few minutes later mustang on my *** reving!!bit tounge again!!then got gas and like a vw golf wanted some too!!what the ****!!!so i get somethig to eat and their this old dude must be 80 got in his new vette ,pretty sick looking and he gets on my ***,f it!this old dude hung a rotary at like 70,whatever i followed and it was the best street race i had in my life ,this old bastard was hanging corners sideways,hillarious!!! but people are loosing it...next time you go out just pay attention to whos behind you ad youll notice all kinds of weirdos getting hardons riding back bumpers and stupid **** like that..im not 18 anymore and it totally sucks having to think responsibly
Did you double clutch?

You had to have beat him then.
Old 09-09-2008, 08:40 AM
VO...
Administrator

Received 2,747 Likes on 1,836 Posts

Originally Posted by tree-fiddy
i hate how people have to start **** on forums. People bash on others for racing on the street. the man didnt say whether or not there was traffic. As long as theres nobody else on the road for you to injure then go for it. That way, if u mess up, it's YOUR ***. Also, so the **** what if this other guy (forgot name) is 33. Why bash him for saying that? JUST LET IT GO!!! AND, whoever called him out about his grammar.... give me a ****in break you *******, its the ****in internet, not school. so STFU!!!!!

If the mods feel the need to ban me, go ahead, these forums (not just this one) are going to **** because of people like that anyways, so i may not even get back on here. Or maybe i will just to get a chuckle out of all the retarded comments.

just my .02
First offense gets you a warning. Second offense gets a ban. We'll consider this the 1st offense...
Old 09-09-2008, 08:46 AM
VO...
Administrator

Originally Posted by POWUH
then u should check out my thread

lots of that stuff going on

hypo
Been there done that. I've reviewed your entire thread already. You deserved every ounce dished out to you.

I'm going to take your last word "hypo" as a personal insult, short for hypocrite. Let me assure you there is no hypocracy going on here Jr.. I've been on these boards since you were in diapers. I play by the rules and enforce them. If you post some meaningless BS and act like an immature kid, you will be treated as such. You can take 2 days off...

10.) HARASSMENT/FLAMING
Any harassment of other members will not be tolerated. Name calling, picking fights, etc. Do not make posts that incite arguments, or any post that turns to arguments and flame wars, etc. Posts of this nature will not be tolerated and can result in the immediate closing or deletion or editing of the post and the banishment of the posting members account. Any insults or harassments towards staff members, including board ownership (that is, Internet Brands aka IB), will result in instant banishment.

EDIT: lowered ban sentence to 2 days instead of 3...

Last edited by VO...; 09-09-2008 at 01:08 PM.
Old 09-09-2008, 08:52 AM
VO...
Administrator

This thread has ran it's course....