Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

WARNING TO FUTURE CINCITY CUSTOMERS

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2008, 11:02 AM
....Zyuhl8r....

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

so your sayin your audi is rice for havin those lights......Let people mod their cars HOW ever they like....(its called my350z....not350z-jim)
Old 11-20-2008, 03:29 AM
350z-Jim

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ....Zyuhl8r....
so your sayin your audi is rice for havin those lights......Let people mod their cars HOW ever they like....(its called my350z....not350z-jim)
Lol.. That was call an opinion.

o⋅pin⋅ion -noun
1. a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.

My Audi is not rice for having the lights because it came with the lights. Putting them on another car just like BMW's halo lights aftermarket is, in my opinion (that word again), rice.

However I do like your suggestion for renaming the site, I am with you there.
Old 11-20-2008, 04:03 PM
lgerow

sometimes rice is good and sometimes rice tastes like moldy cheese
Old 11-20-2008, 04:41 PM
ljag89l

that sucks bro!
Old 11-20-2008, 04:53 PM
TSG-Z

Whats the end result, did Cincity replace the old lights, how expensive is he anyway?
Old 11-21-2008, 12:14 AM
Willowns

Well heres what i have to say aout this whole mess. may be a little late on the gun but i am currently on my 3rd set of headlights done by nic. i cant say enough good things about him.

he does the best work you will ever find. he is all about customer service completly and fully. i have never meet any1 who takes as much pride in their product and workmanship. what nic does is an art and he is the best around no questions asked. he has bent over backwards to help me numorous times and i would never think about going anywhere else regardless.

i dont care if i had to wait a year to get a set of his lights i would. in my opinion every 350z should have a set of nics headlights cuz he does them right and and he does them well.

really im sure that nic spends more time doing his lights the right way and making sure they are perfect in everyway than most people prolly drive their cars. i would do anything for nic cuz he has helped me so many times.

if any1 is gunna bash nic or his work you can gtfo cuz you have no idea what you are talking about and prolly know nothing about the headlights in the first place.

and further more i have never heard any1 ever say anything negative about the workmanship and quality of his headlights. i would have to say that this is the first and only negative experince i have ever come across. nic is the man and if you want your Z or G to stand apart from all the rest you should defently get your headlights done with no worries at all.
Old 11-21-2008, 04:23 AM
z2envy

I'm pretty suprised you had any issues with your lights. The customer service that I received with Nic at CinCity was awesome. He kept me up to date on my lights and everything that was going on. When I received my lights and went to install them I accidentally pulled one of the wires out that connected to my Blue Halo. I immediatly called Nic and told him my lil issue that I caused and he said "No problem I can fix it asap". I was pretty impressed. I overnighted the light to him and he had it out the door same day! You can't find that kinda service anywhere now a days. The guy took a problem that I caused and fixed it for me free of charge. And if you are wondering that maybe it was a simple fix well it wasn't. I had pulled the wire completly out and broke the sodering so he had to go back into the light and resoder the wire back on. I received my light back and perfect condition. The lights I purchased from him were also a used set btw. I now have well over 6k miles with them and have had no issues at all. No condesation, no cracking, no paint fading, no issues with any of the halos.

Old 11-22-2008, 01:42 PM
DukeEntDotCom
blah

Originally Posted by 350z-Jim
+1

I'm not sure why people want stuff like that done to the headlights. Thats like all the civic's with Halo lights. Those are ment for BMW's just like the "R8" mod is ment for Audi's. My car isn't an Audi, it's a 350z, and I also own an Audi...

To each their own I guess... I just don't get the point. It's pretty ricer honestly.
Not everything that is "different" is automatically ricer...

Who cares if you own an Audi? What's the relevance?

Why don't you take your Starbucks Latte and stick it up your pompous ***.
Old 11-22-2008, 02:14 PM
Dr. Venture

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Last edited by Dr. Venture; 04-20-2009 at 09:19 AM.
Old 11-23-2008, 04:17 AM
350z-Jim

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DukeEntDotCom
Not everything that is "different" is automatically ricer...

Who cares if you own an Audi? What's the relevance?

Why don't you take your Starbucks Latte and stick it up your pompous ***.
What an asinine response.
Old 11-23-2008, 01:12 PM
R-TuneZ

thats a real shame. i know i would go ballistic if someone f-ed up my lights like that.
Old 11-23-2008, 02:18 PM
SniperHunter

Can we close this please and add an update to the first post stating that CinCity is already clearing this up and will be fixing calin's lights. If something should happen again, I'm sure calin will create a separate thread.

But as of now, CinCity has done the right thing to rectify this and people aren't aware because they are only reading the first page of the thread.
Old 11-24-2008, 08:15 AM
DukeEntDotCom
blah

Originally Posted by 350z-Jim
What an asinine response.
Asinine response is fitting for the *** that I responded to.
Old 11-24-2008, 08:17 AM
TBDesigns
Banned

We are waiting for the lights once we get them we will change the covers and you will hear from Calin.
Old 11-24-2008, 04:32 PM
eXe-Chris
Banned

Originally Posted by Nic@CiNcity
Calin, like I said before, you could have just called me and worked it out. Everyone who knows me can tell you how easy I am to work with. I'm not taking the low road here and airing out the laundry. I could post some comments and things that would back up my situation and the position I took, but that's not me. I don't care how many people walk away, I won't bash you to defend myself. Again, that's not me.

One thread that comes up negative here and now the world is over? Look at my thread that is a million pages long. You think i'd be where i'm at today if I had crap customer service? If you really wanted to resolve the issue, you could have called and it would have worked out. I'm postive of it. I'm not in hiding. Everyone knows where to find me. This is all im going to say on it. If people want to believe a one sided story, they are absolutely free too.

Calin, if you want to resolve the situation you'll call me. I'm out of your thread from here on out.
Amen to that. I called Nic with a urgent problem with one of my headlights. He offered to have the problem fixed overnight and said he would send me back the headlights the very same day! I have never had a problem with them. They are great to work with. The lights are of the highest quality and you can't get this work done anywhere else. I for one am a huge fan of CinCity and would recommend them to anyone.

Also don't jump on the bandwagon here guys. You know how many hoods Seibon has messed up and replaced...1000's and you still buy from them. No shop is ever without a single problem. They do their best to make the best product around and try their hardest to keep people happy. Keep up the good work Nic.
Old 11-24-2008, 08:45 PM
Willowns

Originally Posted by eXe-Chris
Amen to that. I called Nic with a urgent problem with one of my headlights. He offered to have the problem fixed overnight and said he would send me back the headlights the very same day! I have never had a problem with them. They are great to work with. The lights are of the highest quality and you can't get this work done anywhere else. I for one am a huge fan of CinCity and would recommend them to anyone.

Also don't jump on the bandwagon here guys. You know how many hoods Seibon has messed up and replaced...1000's and you still buy from them. No shop is ever without a single problem. They do their best to make the best product around and try their hardest to keep people happy. Keep up the good work Nic.
This is a gr8 way to put it. i hear more nowa days about peoples items being damaged than i do about the actual quality of the product. this was 1 single incident out of 100'S of happy customers.

And another thing, why do people see the need to criticize others becuase they get a set of custom lights. thats stupid. the first set of custom lights i ever got from nic was cuz i needed new lights due to the factory headlights being cracked and clouded over so bad i couldnt see at night. i just decided i mid aswell get a set of custom lights if i need a new pair. it just gets on my nerves when people have no clue as to why others do the things they do. so they make a big deal about it cuz they have nothing else better to take up their time.

and for gods sake people...if you are going to read the first page at least tkae the extra 30 secs to read the last page.
Old 11-26-2008, 03:24 AM
FrankieZZ

Default It finally happened !

Originally Posted by DukeEntDotCom
Asinine response is fitting for the *** that I responded to.

Well , as a member of the TP , thread police , I have to admit I never thought it would happen - a mini Godzilla thread within a Godzilla thread !
This one has some real potential , too . Let's see what happens next.....
Old 11-26-2008, 03:31 AM
Dr. Venture

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Last edited by Dr. Venture; 04-20-2009 at 09:20 AM.
Old 03-31-2010, 07:59 PM
Goo$e
Banned

Ah yes...fellow friend. NEVER BUY FROM CINCITY DESIGNS!!!

https://my350z.com/forum/exterior-an...rners-com.html

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CINCITY DESIGNS =

Old 03-31-2010, 08:00 PM
haeshik

lol @ pic

Calin another old thread bumped

Quick Reply: WARNING TO FUTURE CINCITY CUSTOMERS