Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Totalled my z

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2008, 10:07 AM
my350isblack

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by -Vince-
Did you know Shamwow cleans up teen grease spots too? Soap and water won't get it, a mop? Please, it will just spread the blood and guts around. But Shamwow? Cleans up little teen body parts with ease.
LMAO hahahah wtf.... you vince have just won todays most random award!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
Old 12-28-2008, 10:20 AM
-Vince-
Banned

Originally Posted by my350isblack
LMAO hahahah wtf.... you vince have just won todays most random award!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
Sham FUKING wow.
Old 12-28-2008, 10:20 AM
davidmcc

Did you know Shamwow cleans up teen grease spots too? Soap and water won't get it, a mop? Please, it will just spread the blood and guts around. But Shamwow? Cleans up little teen body parts with ease.
I seriously almost fell out of my chair laughing so hard!!
Old 12-28-2008, 12:40 PM
bapestah

HAHAHA LOLZ!

O boy, two stickies in one day. Thank god i have nothing else to do at work.

OP glad to hear your ok, but ufck, now im gona get even MORE isht for driving a Z young

Originally Posted by konaforever
^^ Edit: NVM you phail ^^

Last edited by bapestah; 12-28-2008 at 12:43 PM.
Old 12-28-2008, 12:43 PM
03aeroZ

we need a new section now: "New/Young Z owner with the inevitable totaled story" section.
Old 12-28-2008, 02:15 PM
z8urv8

Originally Posted by JZurita
50 mph in a residential neighborhood?
No, a country backroad.
Old 12-28-2008, 02:22 PM
z8urv8

Originally Posted by dkmura
What's been unsaid is that the 350Z saved another couple of lives. The cabin held up well and the front subframe crumpled as it was designed to do--absorbing energy and allowing the driver and passenger to walk away from a multiple rollover shunt. We forget that serious injuries (broken arms, legs, internal injuries, etc.) or deaths used to routinely happen in accidents like this. Nissan's design team should be commended for each time yet another crumpled Z give up its lifespan to preserve human lives!
Agreed, when the Nextel Cup cars do multiple rollovers, the drivers are often hurt, and they have full roll cages. Granted though, they are moving at a much faster rate of speed. Either way, after my experience, I know Nissan done something right.

Too bad some lessons are definately learned the hard way. Too bad the Z had to pay the price in the process in this case!
I feel like it will be a very positive thing for alot of my friends though. I have at least 6-7 friends with cars much faster than mine, and hopefully now they know what can happen to them. Also, pics will be sometime tommorow, when the yard opens.
Old 12-28-2008, 02:25 PM
03aeroZ

Originally Posted by z8urv8
Agreed, when you the Nextel Cup cars do multiple rollovers, the drivers are often hurt, and they have full roll cages. Granted though, they are moving at a much faster rate of speed.
Wrong has hell!!! They are rarely hurt and if they are, it is either minor bumps/bruises or they are really messed up. they also have full cages, hans device, instant support from EMT, etc. Comparing your Z to a Nextel Cup car is MAJOR fail...you need to save some face already, so don't post info that is way off. I will agree that the Z is made well, but you would be alot safer if you just didn't wreck it!

continue.....lol
Old 12-28-2008, 02:35 PM
z8urv8

Originally Posted by 03aeroZ
Wrong has hell!!! They are rarely hurt and if they are, it is either minor bumps/bruises or they are really messed up. they also have full cages, hans device, instant support from EMT, etc. Comparing your Z to a Nextel Cup car is MAJOR fail...you need to save some face already, so don't post info that is way off. I will agree that the Z is made well, but you would be alot safer if you just didn't wreck it!

continue.....lol

....and thats where you wrong. I posted this for others benefit, so they can make sure it doesnt happen to them. No matter what age you are, you have opened your z up before at least once to see what its got. Thats not even what I was doing. I was only shifting from 2nd to 3rd, and the conditions of the road caused me to lose control. Critisize me if you want, I dont care. The smarter ones will take what I intended out of it, and the ones like you will end up like me.
Old 12-28-2008, 03:03 PM
jkebun

....and thats where you wrong. I posted this for others benefit, so they can make sure it doesnt happen to them. No matter what age you are, you have opened your z up before at least once to see what its got. Thats not even what I was doing. I was only shifting from 2nd to 3rd, and the conditions of the road caused me to lose control. Critisize me if you want, I dont care. The smarter ones will take what I intended out of it, and the ones like you will end up like me.
in your first post, didn't you say that you got on the gas too hard?
Old 12-28-2008, 03:06 PM
wyoz

I feel like it will be a very positive thing for alot of my friends though. I have at least 6-7 friends with cars much faster than mine, and hopefully now they know what can happen to them. Also, pics will be sometime tommorow, when the yard opens.[/QUOTE]

I gotta believe by this statement you are implying many of your friends are also stupid 19 years olds -- as you decribed yourself in your first post. Unfortunately, there are too many out there who do not understand and/or respect the power of vehicles (whether it be a Z or a **** box). As I said, some lessons are learned the hard way, but it is a sad commentary when it takes a rollover to open your eyes, or that of the friends you reference. I'm glad you are okay, but maybe you and your group of friends should do everyone else a favor and park your cars and ride bikes, skateboards or walk. Next time everyone might not be so lucky.
Old 12-28-2008, 03:09 PM
z8urv8

Originally Posted by jkebun
in your first post, didn't you say that you got on the gas too hard?
well, that should be obvious, or I wouldn't have wrecked.
Old 12-28-2008, 03:12 PM
03aeroZ

I stated what I did (about you needing to save face) because of some of your other posts (racing a bike...and while I may have opened it up with no one around, I will NEVER race a bike because I have patients who raced a car on a bike...don't put me in a class with yourself) because you continually are posting things that are incorrect or provide others with even more proof that young drivers should not have a Z.

The only thing I argued with you about was your post #67 above: It really had nothing to do with your wreck but in your extreme misinformed statement that most nextel drivers are injured when, in fact, they are rarely injured due to the extreme safety measures taken...the same safety measures taken with F1, Ralley, Etc.
Old 12-28-2008, 03:24 PM
z8urv8

Originally Posted by 03aeroZ
I stated what I did (about you needing to save face) because of some of your other posts (racing a bike...and while I may have opened it up with no one around, I will NEVER race a bike because I have patients who raced a car on a bike...don't put me in a class with yourself) because you continually are posting things that are incorrect or provide others with even more proof that young drivers should not have a Z.

The only thing I argued with you about was your post #67 above: It really had nothing to do with your wreck but in your extreme misinformed statement that most nextel drivers are injured when, in fact, they are rarely injured due to the extreme safety measures taken...the same safety measures taken with F1, Ralley, Etc.
......ok.

Your right though guys, we should all be hard on the 19 year old that had an accident like so many people do. Then, we have 10+ pages of forum members (hypocrites) as i would like to call them, who have went in speeds of 120+ mph on public roads, some as much as 150+, as listed in the thread below.

https://my350z.com/forum/2003-2008-n...-you-gone.html
Old 12-28-2008, 03:25 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Then, we have 10+ pages of forum members (hypocrites) as i would like to call them, who have went in speeds of 120+ mph on public roads, some as much as 150+, as listed in the thread below.

https://my350z.com/forum/2003-2008-n...-you-gone.html
The vast majority of them haven't totaled their cars.
Old 12-28-2008, 03:26 PM
THE_SCHROED

50 in 2nd gear is close to redline
Old 12-28-2008, 03:28 PM
konaforever

Originally Posted by THE_SCHROED
50 in 2nd gear is close to redline

Not in an 2007 or 2008. That's like 5200 rpm with 7500 redline.
Old 12-28-2008, 03:28 PM
03aeroZ

And how many of those people said they did it on a public road? TONS of people here track or take their cars to a strip...and some did it on the street.
Old 12-28-2008, 03:34 PM
THE_SCHROED

Originally Posted by konaforever
Not in an 2007 or 2008. That's like 5200 rpm with 7500 redline.
Ok, then thats like 5200rpm in the rain. Not much traction
Old 12-28-2008, 03:44 PM
Kiriller

1 07 black down, more rarity for mine.

You gotta be really stupid to actually do such thing in rain, or do it at all. stupidity.
i am 20 in few months and i have never done such stupid **** before, and wont. I baby my car and only ripped it 3 or 4 times lol, thats right i keep count :P

Quick Reply: Totalled my z