Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Jack My Z, I'll Kick Your F'n Azz...

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2003, 06:39 PM
PhoenixINX

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Jack My Z, I'll Kick Your F'n Azz...

At least that is what Barry Kendall did...

Any chance he is a member here?

http://www.nashuatelegraph.com/main...ctionID=354&S=1

MERRIMACK – Never try to steal a man’s brand new sports car. Never try to steal a man’s brand new sports car, even if he has a hot coffee in his hand.

Barry Kendall showed these aphorisms indeed hold true by dropping his cup of coffee, and then dropping the man who allegedly tried to take his 2004 Nissan 350Z Roadster.

Kendall walked out of Bon Bon’s Mobil on Wednesday morning, ready to drive to work in the red hot rod – top down and a 287-horsepower V6 eager to pounce pavement.

That was when he spotted David Smith of Northfield, who had been dropped off in Nashua by a friend earlier in the day and started hoofing it north on Daniel Webster Highway, police said.

Smith was allegedly admiring Kendall’s car and made a comment to a customer at the gas station that he was going to steal it, Lt. Richard Desmond said.

Smith allegedly approached Kendall as he was walking out of the gas station and demanded the keys, then took a swing at Kendall when he refused to hand them over, Kendall said.

Kendall said he ducked, dropped his java and laid out the other man with a three-punch combo.

“At first, I thought the guy was kidding,” Kendall said. “But he took a swing at me. I said, ‘OK. Showtime.’ ”

Kendall, 37, estimated that Smith, 34, outweighed him by 100 pounds; he weighs 160 and he put Smith at 260. But advantages in size don’t always pay off, especially when the lighter man owns the sports car and says he’s a kickboxer.

“I gave him three shots and he was out cold,” said Kendall, after disappointedly looking over the blood and coffee splattered on his driver’s side door.

Kendall said he hit Smith with a jab and then a left-and-right hook tandem. Blood seeped from Smith’s nose and mouth, Kendall said.

Smith will be charged with felony robbery, punishable by a maximum of 3˝ to seven years in prison, Desmond said.

He was taken to Southern New Hampshire Medical Center with minor injuries, and will be arraigned at a later date, police said.

Kendall does not face any charges, Desmond said.

“The guy was protecting his property so he is not going to be charged,” Desmond said.

But Desmond suggested that people call the police instead of trying to handle such situations themselves.

“Because it could have turned out the other way,” Desmond said, adding that a perpetrator could be armed with a weapon.

Kendall went to Bon Bon’s to visit his girlfriend, who works there. He bought cigarettes and coffee, and expected to have an easy ride to his nearby place of employment, BK Industries.

Despite the car’s relative newness – Kendall bought it three months ago and has put about 2,000 miles on the odometer – its convertible roof needed replacing. Kendall had just gotten the car back, and was happy to tell his girlfriend the world seemed all right again.

But Smith altered Kendall’s perspective, and gave him something to talk about at work.

“You expect a carjacking in California or Florida, maybe, but not Merrimack, New Hampshire,” he said. “As much as he deserved it, I felt bad. He was out cold.”
Old 09-30-2003, 06:55 PM
Stone Z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

pssssssst....yesterday called and they want their story back!!

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....threadid=43951
Old 09-30-2003, 07:07 PM
Turcoupe

LMAO
Old 09-30-2003, 07:26 PM
PhoenixINX

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

DAMNNNNNNNNNN.

I got called out.

I'll excuse myself to yesterday!!!!
Old 09-30-2003, 07:29 PM
MY350Z.COM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by Stone Z

LOL!
Old 10-01-2003, 06:43 AM
yobri
350Z-holic

Originally posted by Stone Z

LOL

Man, it can be a daunting task putting up new threads... LOL
Old 10-01-2003, 09:33 AM
Uber' 350

hahhahahahahah that enlightened my day... that was a cute little story... hahahahhahahaha

hahahahahhahaha never steal the kick boxers car... hahahahha