Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

F%@#king rednecks.

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2009, 09:51 AM
Dr. Venture

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

grab a buddies ford and park it in the spot with the sign on the window that says "will this do".....
I know it would tick me off to just thinking about someone might have been on the hood, but just laugh it off, was a harmless prank.
Old 07-13-2009, 10:20 AM
blasian

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by NismoTreeFittyZ
Anytime I see someone in a POS lifted truck, with rebel flags all over it
There is someone with a Toyota Supra from this place I speak of that has the rebel flag painted on his valve cover
Old 07-13-2009, 10:32 AM
Dr. Venture

i just thought about it. Least your not living in Germany where some people are going around and whoever has a nice car its being burned up on fire just because they can't afford one.

Saw an article in a RIX magazine.
Old 07-13-2009, 11:05 AM
Resmarted

Received 64 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by Greddytwin350Z
Now if we did this how would people like you live? Yes food grows on trees but I think city people are to lazy to work it! Wait a minute I know, we could import some more Mexicans to do the labor!
Wow you are VW guy, totally disrespectful, stupid, and a post *****
BAN

But on topic, OP you should get one of those signs "Forget the Dog, Beware of the Owner" and buy a gun. Next time they come around, .
Old 07-13-2009, 11:12 AM
Resmarted

Received 64 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by blasian
There is someone with a Toyota Supra from this place I speak of that has the rebel flag painted on his valve cover
is it a jzx70?
because if it isn't (ie jzx80) ..
if it is
Old 07-13-2009, 12:23 PM
Dr. Venture

Originally Posted by Resmarted
BAN

But on topic, OP you should get one of those signs "Forget the Dog, Beware of the Owner" and buy a gun. Next time they come around, .

I think he meant WV as in West Virginia....not Volks Wagon.
Old 07-13-2009, 12:34 PM
2boosted4u

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

not all ford owners are rednecks lol i have a 2000 f150 lightning and im far from a redneck...altho that truck its an oppsite of its own
Old 07-13-2009, 12:35 PM
NismoTreeFittyZ

Originally Posted by MarvinMartian
I was leaving work Friday.

As I was pulling out of the garage, a newer Mustang GT is coming in.

I nod at the driver, he stares me down. Ooooh-kay . . .
As he passes me, he stops, revs his engine, then peels up the ramp.

a) I'm leaving. Did he expect me to pop a quick U-turn, and do my DK impression up the garage ramps?
b) Dude, I work here. Don't shlt where you eat (and work).
That crap happens to me all the time. I just shake my head and keep driving. I almost feel sorry for people like that...almost.
Old 07-13-2009, 12:39 PM
Goin' Sidewayz!

If I were you I'd go out and buy a can of spray paint and run around and vadalize all the Fords you possibly can.
Old 07-13-2009, 12:42 PM
NismoTreeFittyZ

Originally Posted by 2boosted4u
not all ford owners are rednecks lol i have a 2000 f150 lightning and im far from a redneck...altho that truck its an oppsite of its own
Nobody said ALL ford owners are rednecks...I used to have a crew cab F150 that was lifted, but I didn't go around targeting import drivers or revving my truck up and acting like a moron. Someone who writes that on another person's windshield is more than likely a redneck.
Old 07-13-2009, 01:49 PM
Greddytwin350Z

Originally Posted by Resmarted
BAN

Yeah I must be stupid! Learn how to type OP There is nothing disrespectful in what I wrote. If you think I am kidding go to any food DC or orchard and listen. If you dont speak spanish you are SOL!

Last edited by Greddytwin350Z; 07-13-2009 at 01:52 PM.
Old 07-13-2009, 02:12 PM
CK9887

Before the 350Z I owned a 99 Vette. It got keyed the second day I had it. So regardless of what kind of car you have, people are going to be jealous of what they can't have.
Also, the comment about American cars was ignorant. The Vette I owned had 158k mi on it when I sold it... And we all know 350Zs have their share of problems.
Old 07-13-2009, 02:52 PM
RDR350Z

How can you be sure this was a "redneck" in a truck and not some idiot in a Ford Rustang? Aren't Mustang owners typically either women/girls or *******s?

I am from Texas and I used to drive a lifted '91 GMC Jimmy fullsize 4x4 and took it through rivers and off-road (rock crawling/mudding) with college friends; it's fun and I learned to appreciate off-road vehicles. Interesting enough, those guys really don't give a **** about fast cars as they're all about building a vehicle to actually TAKE off-road (some have a crap ton of $$$ into their beat-up trucks too). They frown upon d-bags who lift a truck, slap big tires on it, install 16 different shocks, and act like King Dick on the road (called mall crawlers). Every time I see someone in a beat up truck with "battle scars" all over it, I tip my hat.

Old 07-13-2009, 02:56 PM
RDR350Z

Originally Posted by CK9887
Before the 350Z I owned a 99 Vette. It got keyed the second day I had it. So regardless of what kind of car you have, people are going to be jealous of what they can't have.
Also, the comment about American cars was ignorant. The Vette I owned had 158k mi on it when I sold it... And we all know 350Zs have their share of problems.
So true, I had manure shoveled onto the length of the car with my '88 Porsche 944S while at work. There are ****** in every walk of life, just gotta learn to live with them and trust that they'll eventually get what's coming to them.
Old 07-13-2009, 04:01 PM
Ronin82

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg
They need to spray chemical sterilizer, crop duster style, across all trailer parks.
+1
Old 07-13-2009, 04:21 PM
jerry_2612

Originally Posted by Dr. Venture
grab a buddies ford and park it in the spot with the sign on the window that says "will this do".....
I know it would tick me off to just thinking about someone might have been on the hood, but just laugh it off, was a harmless prank.
+1 lol
Old 07-13-2009, 04:37 PM
StoneZtech

Thanks for pointing all that out! I fully agree with you.

Every race has them, just some more then others. Me my self half White and Black, my dads side of the family are Rednecks very nice people. My mom’s side is black, I have seen what White Tra*** and Nig*** can do to a town.

DC MD is full of them :-(

Originally Posted by Greddytwin350Z
Being from WV I must say that I am a little hurt about the Redneck thing! Never in my life would I ever touch someones car!!! If I had a problem with someone I am very straight forward! I will either punch you in the mouth or get my azz whipped! Why on earth do people think they have the right to do stuff like this! If my dad (age 63) found out I did something like that he would beat me until he couldnt move anymore! People have absolutly no respect anymore! I must tell everyone that even here in WV that we dont call this types of people rednecks. We call them white trash! I personally know and went to school with a whole school of white farmers and orchard kids. The parking lot was full of pickup trucks (Hedgesville). These people are pround to be rednecks. They would beat the crap out of white trash. The main difference is rednecks are people like you and I who work hard 40-50hrs a week and head to the tractor pull on Sat night. They are a simple group who enjoy some of the lesser things in life. With no intention to harm or destroy anything! White trash normally live off of well fare and dont contribute to society at all! They have several old cars that arent collectors or future fixer uppers just ones that no longer run! They always live life like the rest of the world owes them something! They are a waste of space! I consider myself a Redneck (after all it is a term that was started in WV) But when it was started it meant a coal miner who was proud to stand up to the mines owners who paid no wage and brutally kept out Unions! Thousands of hardworking miners tied red bandanas to thier necks and marched into southern WV to fight back with whatever weapons they had! It was finally resolved when the goverment sent in the guard to push them back! That is where the term Redneck started from. Not some raciest or nascar loving hillbilly! I am very sorry some WHITE TRASH idiot vandolized your car! But I assure you that a redneck isnt the culprite. Not trying to steal your thread but I hear people use that term all the time and I thought I would try and shed some light. Again, sorry your car got vandalized.

Last edited by StoneZtech; 07-13-2009 at 04:41 PM.
Old 07-13-2009, 04:53 PM
jray8

Originally Posted by MarvinMartian
I was leaving work Friday.

As I was pulling out of the garage, a newer Mustang GT is coming in.

I nod at the driver, he stares me down. Ooooh-kay . . .
As he passes me, he stops, revs his engine, then peels up the ramp.

a) I'm leaving. Did he expect me to pop a quick U-turn, and do my DK impression up the garage ramps?
b) Dude, I work here. Don't shlt where you eat (and work).

that would of been sweet
Old 07-13-2009, 06:14 PM
bluelineshooter

So about the locks. Mine have done that too. SOMETIMES The passenger side wont unlock until I hit lock and then unlock. odd
Old 07-13-2009, 07:00 PM
0jiggy0

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by bluelineshooter
So about the locks. Mine have done that too. SOMETIMES The passenger side wont unlock until I hit lock and then unlock. odd
Stop taking the thread off topic dirt bag.

BTW dont worry we have Rednecks up here in NY too. Its not just the south.

Quick Reply: F%@#king rednecks.