2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

My Ex

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2009, 08:05 AM
Darkpath

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by larue582
1)Reptile (Classic) 26

2)I broke up with her and wanted to give her things back that were at my house. I messed up though she asked me to come over and talk. Theres always something you 4 get they always remember something that was theres.

3)27
When you break up with a girl - and she says she wants to come over and talk... Be suspicious...

That's my first reaction every time the Jerry Springer calls asking if I would like to be on his show again... Last time it was to explain the video of me doing a UFC beat down on an ex-gf - it begins with her throwing huge rocks at my Z...

Old 08-07-2009, 08:17 AM
larue582

Originally Posted by Darkpath
When you break up with a girl - and she says she wants to come over and talk... Be suspicious...

That's my first reaction every time the Jerry Springer calls asking if I would like to be on his show again... Last time it was to explain the video of me doing a UFC beat down on an ex-gf - it begins with her throwing huge rocks at my Z...

O no doubt... My supposed best friend is datin her now... The plot thinkens... I just found out... He has 2 deal wit it now but good 4 him he only has a Kia Spotage No real damage there when it happens.
Old 08-07-2009, 08:33 AM
Darkpath

Well if it helps... as I have gotten older, I've noticed that the age women stop behaving as though they live by a different set of rules than the other half of the population continues to rise... So if you happen to find yourself 'single' for a while... The same ol shiznet will be waiting for you next time you take a dip... < word specifically chosen - for clarity...

Statistically speaking there are more men abused by women in this country than vice versa.... for obvious reason it goes unreported...

If you would like to teach her a lesson - turn her name in to your insurance company as the perpetrator when you make your claim... It'll send your best friend a message too...
Old 08-07-2009, 09:36 AM
Sor

Originally Posted by DFW 350G
Yea, good luck with that. You STILL need to use caution...every scorned woman has the potential of this:

ohhhh snapp
Old 08-07-2009, 10:24 AM
Globalscan

The problem is you tried to fix it with primer. The longer you let it go the less chance of the insurance company cutting you a check. They will probably ask for a police report.

What's your deductible? you may be better off to get the work done and pay out of pocket for it opposed to making a claim on your insurance. Its all good when the insurance companies get our money but when they have to start paying out... don't get me started.

What part of the car is it on, and what color and year is your car? Post some pics to give us an idea of how bad it is
Old 08-07-2009, 12:31 PM
larue582

Originally Posted by Globalscan
The problem is you tried to fix it with primer. The longer you let it go the less chance of the insurance company cutting you a check. They will probably ask for a police report.

What's your deductible? you may be better off to get the work done and pay out of pocket for it opposed to making a claim on your insurance. Its all good when the insurance companies get our money but when they have to start paying out... don't get me started.

What part of the car is it on, and what color and year is your car? Post some pics to give us an idea of how bad it is
Im gonna take pix 2 day my girl been stingy wit the camera, She got her hair done and has 2 take pix but neways its the P/S door. (05 Carbon Silver)
Old 08-13-2009, 12:35 PM
larue582

Door patched
My Ex-img00142-20090810-0659.jpgMy Ex-img00145-20090810-0701.jpg
Old 08-13-2009, 12:39 PM
Highway Riding

Received 95 Likes on 80 Posts

OUCH!
Old 08-13-2009, 12:45 PM
Boogshag

^ agreed. those are huge patch spots! i hope the paint blending goes well for ya..
Old 08-13-2009, 01:48 PM
Toasterflyer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I hope you filed a complaint to your local county sheriff or police department

Rich
ny

Ok My ex threw rocks at my car, (huge ones), I have a friend that primered it right after it happened. I havent reported it yet dont want insurance to go up, will insurance cover if they are unable to see the damage but are able to see the primer patches?
Old 08-13-2009, 02:02 PM
Toasterflyer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Word. I can attest to the woman abusing a man thing..I lived it. And trust me I hid it very well from my friends and family..(society says this type of thing only happens to women) not a very easy thing to admit or talk about..

I would really like to see a program like 60mins, Dateline etc..do a story on the subject "Women abusing men"..I can contribute plenty.

FTB..move on. File a complaint, fix da car..and forget about it, best advice..

Rich
ny

Quote:
ORIGINALLY BY >>>DARKPATH
Statistically speaking there are more men abused by women in this country than vice versa.... for obvious reason it goes unreported...

If you would like to teach her a lesson - turn her name in to your insurance company as the perpetrator when you make your claim... It'll send your best friend a message too...[/QUOTE]

Last edited by Toasterflyer; 08-13-2009 at 02:08 PM.
Old 08-14-2009, 10:23 AM
Globalscan

Well the good news is it silver and it is on the door. If it were on a quarter panel or roof you would have to either paint those entire sections (together) or blend it. The white pearl and red are hard to match and are expensive (materials), silver isn't bad.

If it's an 05 I am sure it is faded some. The sides don't generally fade as bad as the hood, roof, and hatch. They should be able to get it pretty close. They will use your paint code and put an agent in the paint to "bring it down" a bit so you will not have one very shiny door that sticks out like a hooker in church

Not sure of the cost of work in Cheyenne, but if I were to guess the cost to repair and paint the door, I would say around $500 approx. for a good job.

Good luck let us know how it turns out.
Old 08-14-2009, 11:17 AM
Boogshag

Originally Posted by Globalscan
Well the good news is it silver and it is on the door. If it were on a quarter panel or roof you would have to either paint those entire sections (together) or blend it. The white pearl and red are hard to match and are expensive (materials), silver isn't bad.

If it's an 05 I am sure it is faded some. The sides don't generally fade as bad as the hood, roof, and hatch. They should be able to get it pretty close. They will use your paint code and put an agent in the paint to "bring it down" a bit so you will not have one very shiny door that sticks out like a hooker in church

Not sure of the cost of work in Cheyenne, but if I were to guess the cost to repair and paint the door, I would say around $500 approx. for a good job.

Good luck let us know how it turns out.
About the paint matching...the non-metallic colors are a lot easier to match than metallic colors (gray and silver etc.) Colors like red are actually fairly easy to match because they are flatter, if you will, than metallic colors. But youre right, red is freaking expensive!
Old 08-16-2009, 07:35 PM
Elan

306 horses vs ex?
Old 08-17-2009, 05:26 AM
larue582

Originally Posted by Elan
306 horses vs ex?
I shoulda ran her over?!?!
Old 08-18-2009, 10:15 AM
Elan

I shoulda ran her over?!?!
Maybe at least tried? I'm jk. Sorry about that one man...damn dude were you sleepin with someone else cause she must have been pissed or just damn crazy!
Old 08-18-2009, 01:16 PM
larue582

Originally Posted by Elan
Maybe at least tried? I'm jk. Sorry about that one man...damn dude were you sleepin with someone else cause she must have been pissed or just damn crazy!
Real talk I shoulda ran her over
Nah Just broke up she was sleepin wit somebody. I think CRAZY.
Old 08-19-2009, 05:04 PM
Peebles

She threw rocks at your car hard enough to leave gashes that your finger could go in? Damn does your ex throw as hard as a MLB pitcher? What did you do sleep with her sister by any chance? I would of probably snapped if this happened to me.
Old 08-19-2009, 05:48 PM
King350Z

man o man! Girls know if they target a man's car it is the quickest way to his heart. Some women deserve a really good to clear their mind and get in the proper mind set