Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

I am not proud of what I did...

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2003, 11:18 AM
MadMax76

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Now everyone can see how much less paint there would be in the world if everyone had lambo doors .
Old 10-09-2003, 11:22 AM
dnguyent

Around 8 years ago (maybe more...I can't remember), I got a parking ticket in Berkeley because I didn't get to my car on time. In any case, I decided to leave the parking ticket on the windshield for another hours while I pack my belongings and prepare to leave town. I figure I wouldn't get another ticket.

When I returned to my car, my parking ticket was gone! Then, I noticed a relatively new Mistsubishi Eclipse parked behind me with a parking ticket on it. I decided to check the ticket, and low and behold, that son of a ***** stole my ticket so that he/she wouldn't get one. That same sense of selfishness that door dingers exhibit was applied in this situation!

To make a long story short, I took back my ticket, then put a basketball sized dent in his door panel. I did the same thing...looked around, saw no one, then whacked it. It was more satisfying than cheap sex.

Some people just deserve what's coming to them.
But, I don't think that guy should have died of Van Arial Disease...that was just plain unfair.
Old 10-09-2003, 11:29 AM
hfm

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: I am not proud of what I did...

Originally posted by RedHerring2
I decided to remove this paragraph about what I did to her minivan, because it could come around to bite me. Just rest assured that I got payback tenfold when I vented my rage and I am sure that she got the message.
Usually I'd say this was the wrong thing to do. But, under the circumstances, I hope she has to buy a whole new quarter-panel to fix the recessed imprints of your foot.

"I didn't do it."

"Right, and what I'm about to do to your sorry @ss minivan, I didn't do either."
Old 10-09-2003, 11:29 AM
SizongZ

You should do what I used to do. Carry a valve stem remover in the car. And if someone dents your car take all the valve stems out of the tires.
That's the best... four flat tires and can't put air back in unless you buy new valve stems.
Old 10-09-2003, 11:59 AM
350zSpeedRacer

Holy crap! The nerve of that woman alone would have gotten her sorry butt in a cat fight with me. Normally, I wouldn't condone "revenge" on another person's car, but damn, this chick REALLY deserves it! If she had only owned up to her stupidity and apologized, I'm sure things would have turned out a lot different--but sometimes people need a lesson in manners. I hope you gave her a GOOD one.
Old 10-09-2003, 12:03 PM
SweatyPalm

dumbest joke ever.....and it's not even funny.
Old 10-09-2003, 12:32 PM
Z_Pride

You got my support, way to take the fight back to those a-holes.
Old 10-09-2003, 12:43 PM
RedHerring2

Before this my wife thought I was being obsessive about keeping an eye on the car/ parking well away / and my general hatred for the sheeple that inhabit this world.

Now she has murder in her eyes. This episode has changed her perceptions, and maybe this came at a good time. We are going to be having twins soon, and maybe this will make her just that much more protective of our children and suspicious of everything.

If you think that damaging my car was a bad move, you just wait till someone messes with our children. I'll bleed em, and she will help me bury the body.
Old 10-09-2003, 01:54 PM
2004z
Sleeps in 350Z

Default Re: "Van Arial Disease" ????

Originally posted by RedHerring2
God, I am speechless. Thats possibly the worst joke I have ever heard.
I agree. I would've laughed if it was a good joke, but that one was horrible!
Old 10-09-2003, 02:25 PM
jj1814

and it's venereal disease
Old 10-09-2003, 02:42 PM
toykilla

lol this is great.. i would have loved to have been there to see that minivan get whacked!

and the guy with the antenna.. i would love for some idiot to try that with me.. he would regret for the rest of his life that he tried to slap me with an freaking antenna (i wont even go into details)
Old 10-09-2003, 02:57 PM
peterhong

I dont mean to reign on your parade, and dont get me wrong, I fully agree with what you did --- But in a legal standpoint, what you essentially did was a hit-and-run. And if she was in her vehicle at the time, hitting her van was essentially committing battery against her since the vehicle was attached to her person at the time. Not to get into legal analysis or anything, but I had a relative I had to defend in a situation similar to yours. What the person did was write down the license plate of my cousin as my cousin backed into her car after getting into an argument and simply left the scene. Technically speaking, the battery charge was not even brought up, but a hit-and-run charge was filed and the city attorney decided to prosecute. She was forced to pay close to 1000 in fines and make 3 appearances, and also placed on 2 years probation. So to make an already long story short, just hope the person in the minivan didnt write down your plates!!!!
Old 10-09-2003, 03:01 PM
Phatmitzu

U did what you had to do. Not saying it may be the right thing, but that Ho deserves it.

BTW, Congrats on the twins!
Old 10-09-2003, 03:04 PM
NissanCar

Originally posted by nissan350z
and it's venereal disease
"Van Arial Disease" - Arial as in arial antenna.

Get it? If you do, go get checked out at the local clinic.
Old 10-09-2003, 03:28 PM
Montez

Originally posted by SizongZ
You should do what I used to do. Carry a valve stem remover in the car. And if someone dents your car take all the valve stems out of the tires.
That's the best... four flat tires and can't put air back in unless you buy new valve stems.
Yeah it were me I would'nt do anything to severe I would flaten 2-4 of the tires one in the front and 1 in the back or all 4. That would sure **** them off making them immobile.
Old 10-09-2003, 03:33 PM
SizongZ

yup... letting out the air in the tires is the best IMO... and if your lucky you can watch from a distance.....
Old 10-09-2003, 04:03 PM
Wedge

Sorry about the worst joke you ever heard........it is just that when you mentioned the van I remembered that joke........I didn't post it to win a comedy award, I posted it to put some levity into what I knew would become a tough guy revenge thread.

The worst joke (next to mine) is when an adult flies into a tantrum and does something childish. Kicking the heck out of someones vehicle was not the way to solve this. Getting her plate number, checking to see if anyone else saw her ding your car, making a police report (if necessary) may have saved you the $200 you laid out to fix your ding.

She will know who did it. She may have friends. She may have your license number. She may be a cop's wife. Her husband may have a shotgun.............ya just never know.

Anyhow, congratulations on the twins.........that is just great.

Oh, and thanks NisasnCar for explaining the play on words in the joke to those who thought there was a spelling issue.
Old 10-09-2003, 04:11 PM
jj1814

Originally posted by NissanCar
"Van Arial Disease" - Arial as in arial antenna.
lol oh
Old 10-10-2003, 06:33 AM
PerfZ

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

I think I would have blocked her from leaving and called the police, at least to get an official report - then let your insurance company deal with her or take her to small claims court. Trashing her vehicle does not get yours fixed, although I am sure it made you feel better. Just my 2 cents worth.
Ever notice that it is "a penny for your thoughts" but you give your 2 cents worth? thanks to Steven Wright.
Old 10-10-2003, 07:21 AM
SlamMan

I'm proud of you.

Quick Reply: I am not proud of what I did...