2003-2009 Nissan 350Z
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

RIP 350Z. wreck.

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2010, 12:10 PM
kennedy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Very lucky to be able to talk about this in a good way. We all have our moments some are worse then others.
Old 01-12-2010, 12:11 PM
mistanismo

Oh boy. Lots of valid points in this thread.

Flaming aside, and clearly, this accident was self induced... understand that speed limits, espesially in poor weather conditions, exist for a reason... davidv pretty much summarized it well.

The older you get, the more experiance you have and the more you watch and experiance these tragedies either personally or by those around you... the more you realize that extra 10-15 minutes on your trip by actually driving the speed limit and respecting weather conditions is nothing in the long run.

You should probably be dead looking at that car... those inforced beams in the door saved your life. Your friend pulling you, I don't think so much, unless you were not wearing a seatbelt.

God... Nissan Engineering... whatever, the point is no matter the circumstances it's better to see someone talking about their experiance then buried. Lets not forget that guys.

Last edited by mistanismo; 01-12-2010 at 12:13 PM.
Old 01-12-2010, 12:12 PM
Boogshag

Anyway, im really glad you are ok after that wreck. It looks horrible and im surprised you're alive. Take it easy with your next car.
Old 01-12-2010, 12:12 PM
kennedy

Originally Posted by themadhatterxxx
^^ This pu$$y always has to be a negative nancy but then when you say something about him he goes crying to the mods. Trying growing up first before giving advice **********.

Funniest post I have read today thank you!
Old 01-12-2010, 12:48 PM
Ser-J

Originally Posted by Boogshag
How are "they" being ignorant? Aren't they voicing their opinions? How is that ignorant? How do you know more than they know? Are you all-knowing?
Well for instance remarks like “I will pray for you” IMO show clear signs of ignorance. BTW, no, I am not all-knowing.
Old 01-12-2010, 12:51 PM
konaforever

Originally Posted by Ser-J
Well for instance remarks like “I will pray for you” IMO show clear signs of ignorance. BTW, no, I am not all-knowing.
You're a bit over sensitive, dude. If you don't agree with his religion, ignore. No need to bash. It seems like you have a bone to pick with anything religious.
Old 01-12-2010, 12:54 PM
MarvinMartian

Originally Posted by vo7848
The OP is a father

VO

No he's not, he's the one who overdrove road conditions and his abilities.
Old 01-12-2010, 12:59 PM
VO...
Administrator

Received 2,747 Likes on 1,836 Posts

Originally Posted by MarvinMartian
No he's not, he's the one who overdrove road conditions and his abilities.
Post#1
Originally Posted by salohcin979
Some of you may already know but I just want to tell the whole world of how good God is!

Last Thursday, my 21 year old son Nick was in an auto accident.

Post #3
i am nick, thats what my dad sent out, n believe me it changes the way you look at everything. i mean everything. its crazy how u can think one way n something
like this you look at everything with a completly different view.

VO(patience wearing thin)

Last edited by VO...; 01-12-2010 at 01:02 PM.
Old 01-12-2010, 01:02 PM
Ser-J

Originally Posted by konaforever
You're a bit over sensitive, dude. If you don't agree with his religion, ignore. No need to bash. It seems like you have a bone to pick with anything religious.
See, it is science that gave men cars like Nissan 350z that we can enjoy, not men that got down on their knees and prayed and 350z's started falling from sky. I am all for reality, science, logic and reason, and personally think that religion retards this qualities that are crucial to men and our civilization, so I choose to voice my opinion instead of ignoring.
Old 01-12-2010, 01:03 PM
MarvinMartian

Originally Posted by vo7848
Post#1

VO(patience wearing thin)

Post #1:

Some of you may already know but I just want to tell the whole world of how good God is!

Last Thursday, my 21 year old son Nick was in an auto accident. While driving his car with a friend, he lost control and went through a utility pole with the drivers side door, knocking about a ten foot section from the middle of the pole. The passenger, Coulton Grubbs (yes, Connie & Ronnie's grandson) saw the impact about to happen and he pulled Nick toward him. Coulton was not hurt! Nick was taken to Angleton Danbury from where he was taken by life-flight to Memorial Hermann for surgery to repair a bleeding spleen and left kidney. Before he boarded the helicopter, we all stopped to pray together for him. When he arrived and settled in preparing for surgery it was discovered the bleeding had all stopped! They cancelled the surgery. He spent 2 days in the Shock Trauma ICU for monitoring and went to a room Saturday night. Still no bleeding! He actually was walking that night but in a lot of pain. He was released on Monday evening with some aches and pains but mainly a big smile and a grateful heart! He will need to take life easy for the next few weeks so he may continue to heal internally.

I've attached pictures of the car so everyone can see how great God was to me and my family!!! The State Trooper and Wrecker Driver both told me that in all their years they have never observed a car with this amount of damage having survivors! There was only about 10 inches left of the interior drivers side in the car. Without Coulton's quick actions, my son could have been killed. Talk about angels among us!

Thanks to those who knew for your concern and your prayers for I know that only God could have brought him through this! I hope everyone's Christmas can be as good as ours is with the miracle we've been given!

GOD IS SO GOOD!
Arnold Boles

this is what my dad sent out, the day i got discharged from the hospital to friends n family. thought id post it one here, never know when something like this will happen, i tell u what there was deff someone else in that car with us.

Don't ban me dude.
Old 01-12-2010, 01:24 PM
beezee

Received 32 Likes on 32 Posts

Irrespective of all the bashing from non-believers, I would say keep the faith. You believe your son is alive because of God. What others think is irrelevant. There are those that get on fire just by the mentioning of God. That is ok because this is a free country.
Old 01-12-2010, 01:47 PM
Ser-J

Originally Posted by beezee
Irrespective of all the bashing from non-believers, I would say keep the faith. You believe your son is alive because of God. What others think is irrelevant. There are those that get on fire just by the mentioning of God. That is ok because this is a free country.
Actually if OP hired investigators and investigated the accident in full, he would then find out that the reason his son is still alive is due to the circumstances (cause and affect)of the accident and not because of any supernatural interference. Its not bashing, its pointing out the obvious, even if someone can't handle it.
Old 01-12-2010, 01:50 PM
nismonian

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

glad your ok man!
Old 01-12-2010, 01:57 PM
Dsmashin

Originally Posted by viva la spam
glad to hear you and your passenger are okay man. Hopefully this experience teaches you a lesson and drive safe. From a first hand experience due to an explosion in iraq i too was given a second chance but my driver wasnt.

Life is too precious to take for granted, and it would be ignorant to believe that we were created w/out purpose.

Ser-j i think just because you dont believe in a spiritual and divine presence doesnt mean you can bash on someones religious beliefs. Take it down a notch man, most of us are christians.
+10000000
Old 01-12-2010, 01:57 PM
ericjackson

See, it is science that gave men cars like Nissan 350z that we can enjoy, not men that got down on their knees and prayed and 350z's started falling from sky. I am all for reality, science, logic and reason, and personally think that religion retards this qualities that are crucial to men and our civilization, so I choose to voice my opinion instead of ignoring.
dude seriously. drop it. no one really cares anymore if you go to hell. yet youre still going on and on about it. tell you what, if you die and im wrong. tell everyone you see that you were right

if i wasnt a Christian, the thing that would still annoy me most is you bitching and whining on the internet about a God you dont beleive in. so keep it to yourself please, thanks.

like VO said lets tone it down.

sucks that the Z was wrecked and the kid almost got hurt bad. shouldnt have been driving like he was but im sure *almost everyone* here has done it and gotten away with it.
Old 01-12-2010, 02:05 PM
Ser-J

Originally Posted by ericjackson
dude seriously. drop it. no one really cares anymore if you go to hell. yet youre still going on and on about it. tell you what, if you die and im wrong. tell everyone you see that you were right

if i wasnt a Christian, the thing that would still annoy me most is you bitching and whining on the internet about a God you dont beleive in. so keep it to yourself please, thanks.

like VO said lets tone it down.

sucks that the Z was wrecked and the kid almost got hurt bad. shouldnt have been driving like he was but im sure *almost everyone* here has done it and gotten away with it.
I think i toned it down quite a bit. See you're telling me to keep it to myself, yet its ok for OP to go crazy on how Gwad saved his son. I understand that you don't like it, when someone voices their opinion that goes against your christian religion. I will keep it to my self, when the religious will keep their beleifs to them selfs.
Old 01-12-2010, 02:06 PM
NISMO_558

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

<------No sympathy for OP's son if he was speeding and driving stupid with inclement road conditions.
Old 01-12-2010, 02:37 PM
Moncada90
Banned

I think i toned it down quite a bit. See you're telling me to keep it to myself, yet its ok for OP to go crazy on how Gwad saved his son. I understand that you don't like it, when someone voices their opinion that goes against your christian religion. I will keep it to my self, when the religious will keep their beleifs to them selfs.
ok man u are a badass!! u made your point move on...
Old 01-12-2010, 02:43 PM
dhays

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by davidc81
maybe god should have told you not to drive like a jackass. that way he wouldnt need to save you.
A bit harsh...

FU$KING IGNORANCE!
Its a good think your alive, but to say that it was because of God is just fukced up. First look at all realistic possibilities of why you stayed alive, before you get in to the supernatural bullsh!t. And about the GOD IS GOOD thing, just go and Google some pics of accidents that didn't turn to have a positive outcome, with innocent kids brains on windshields, maybe then you won't be talking about GOD IS GOOD ********.
Not only harsh, but incredibly intolerant. Sounds like you have some unresolved issues. Have you considered counseling?

Originally Posted by LLL'sZ
I was in a bad accident back in the day too so i'm not hating.

YOu should get a faster car next time and finish the job..if you do something go big or stay home!
Not hating huh?

Originally Posted by NISMO_558
<------No sympathy for OP's son if he was speeding and driving stupid with inclement road conditions.
The driver has already admitted that the cause of the accident was driving too fast for conditions. I have done the same thing on occasion and lived through it. I, like the OP, have learned from those mistakes. I'm sorry that he had an accident, even if he was the cause of it just as I can be sorry that someone gets H1N1 because they failed to wash their hands enough. Sympathy or empathy are cheap enough that anyone should be able to afford some.
Old 01-12-2010, 02:51 PM
4DGS

I just bought axis matrix wheels.

So, new car time?

Quick Reply: RIP 350Z. wreck.