Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

am so dumb

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2010, 03:34 PM
jduet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Spork
I'm not even sure the Marines would accept someone as dumb as you... Did you somehow get booted out of rotc?

No offense to any jarheads floating around here.
It's ok, I got a 99 on my ASVAB
Old 05-13-2010, 03:54 PM
cow

Ko8eBestEver can smoke my pull.
Old 05-13-2010, 04:04 PM
jduet

Originally Posted by cow
Ko8eBestEver can smoke my pull.

Old 05-13-2010, 04:11 PM
MDHRZ

Originally Posted by Ko8eBestEver
dude i am no where near a thug or a wanna be but i am serious bout you being a *****. i bet you are a white boy and go to church on sundays huh? just because i cuss doesnt make me nor anyone a thug okay. if i was around you ill slap your dumb white *** and leave you red haha o yeah i have 8 inches of MAN meat. o yeah everyone am 22 and just talk alot of **** like a alligator did when the pond went dry
So you're not only a retard, you're a racist also? Never met a retarded racist before. If you are ever in MD you should come to some of the meets so you can slap the whiteys.

Last edited by MDHRZ; 05-13-2010 at 04:12 PM.
Old 05-13-2010, 04:20 PM
350zJIM

dude i am no where near a thug or a wanna be but i am serious bout you being a *****. i bet you are a white boy and go to church on sundays huh? just because i cuss doesnt make me nor anyone a thug okay. if i was around you ill slap your dumb white *** and leave you red haha o yeah i have 8 inches of MAN meat. o yeah everyone am 22 and just talk alot of **** like a alligator did when the pond went dry
you are tight
Old 05-13-2010, 05:44 PM
Hsummer

Originally Posted by MDHRZ
So you're not only a retard, you're a racist also? Never met a retarded racist before. If you are ever in MD you should come to some of the meets so you can slap the whiteys.
Actually, most racist people I know are retarded. And he can add me to the list of whiteys to come slap.

Also OP, am can haz you pulled me and rimmed at same time?
Old 05-13-2010, 05:54 PM
GhostRiderXXX

i can haz cheezeburger?
Old 05-13-2010, 06:10 PM
Hexxus

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Old 05-13-2010, 06:11 PM
SatchScream

Just...stop, please. You're going to hurt yourself, seriously.
Old 05-13-2010, 06:15 PM
juju

I remember when this thread used to be funny. Those were good times. I wish we could go back to those times.
Old 05-13-2010, 07:09 PM
VO...
Administrator

Received 2,747 Likes on 1,836 Posts

^^ +1.

I'm going to lock it if the lulz aren't brought...
Old 05-13-2010, 07:30 PM
ElisesZ

Well... It used to. :/

dude am more of a laker fan then anyone on this damn website. i waste money on kobe shoes that you guys be putting under your hoods of your cars.

hey **** *** *****, just because i was in a rush yall talk a whole bunch of **** and make gay ****in jokes. now go jack off and *** in your belly button and blow on it haha *****. is that good enough english to you
Where do you come up with this stuff?

What is this supposed to mean?

it is pretty boring man. thats why i just talk **** on this website. your from arizona, home of the racist white people?
You're a racist black man. Pot calling the kettle black?

Last edited by ElisesZ; 05-13-2010 at 07:34 PM.
Old 05-13-2010, 07:55 PM
1GR8350Z

I bet you were that guy in class that never paid attention and figured your backetball dreams would come true. Well, they didn't and now you are an idiot.

I seriously think you a have much latent homosexuality built up. Do you find yourself aroused when you watch Kobe play. It sure sounds like it.

Lol at your racism. You probable am so dumb you couldnt even tell me why you hate white people.
Old 05-13-2010, 08:28 PM
Ko8eBestEver

Originally Posted by 1GR8350Z
I bet you were that guy in class that never paid attention and figured your backetball dreams would come true. Well, they didn't and now you are an idiot.

I seriously think you a have much latent homosexuality built up. Do you find yourself aroused when you watch Kobe play. It sure sounds like it.

Lol at your racism. You probable am so dumb you couldnt even tell me why you hate white people.
hey man i was not in class because i was to busy skipping and ****ing your girl friend while you were in class. dude am not gay or no where near it but if you want ill let you suck my dick as long as you put chap stik on first haha. i guess you say i get aroused by kobe just because am a true fan and know every stat. now back to the whole white thing. i am against arizona new law thats why i think they are all racist and down there. atleast the government. obama all day everyday
Old 05-13-2010, 08:34 PM
Ko8eBestEver

Originally Posted by jduet
hey ***** i bet you have to pull up your fat in order for someone to suck your dick huh or maybe your asian and everyone seen the hangover right. haha you little dick, betcha your momma ***** lips are longer then your little man meat huh. your new name shall mini me
Old 05-13-2010, 08:36 PM
1GR8350Z

hey man i was not in class because i was to busy skipping and ****ing your girl friend while you were in class. dude am not gay or no where near it but if you want ill let you suck my dick as long as you put chap stik on first haha. i guess you say i get aroused by kobe just because am a true fan and know every stat. now back to the whole white thing. i am against arizona new law thats why i think they are all racist and down there. atleast the government. obama all day everyday
I definitely shows that you were never in class. So you say that you are not gay, but would allow a man to suck your little peepee. You are probably like all the little girls at Laker games screaming kobe's name like a little biotch. I bet you would slob on Kobe.

As far as the Arizona law goes, there is a thread over in PWR all about it. I'm sure you contributions would be appreciated.
Old 05-13-2010, 08:38 PM
ElisesZ

You are the most racist of them all...

hey ***** i bet you have to pull up your fat in order for someone to suck your dick huh or maybe your asian and everyone seen the hangover right. haha you little dick, betcha your momma ***** lips are longer then your little man meat huh. your new name shall mini me
Old 05-13-2010, 08:39 PM
Ko8eBestEver

Originally Posted by Spork
I almost feel bad for you being this retarded. I'm surprised you made it to 22. If I was your parent, I would've drowned you at an early age.

You don't talk sh*t as much as just putting random words together.
hey who gives a **** how i talk or how i right **** on here. its not a school report ****. haha call me retarded because i talk alot of **** huh. **** you man just for that ill **** your mom and set you in the corner so you can watch and jack off.
Old 05-13-2010, 08:42 PM
Ko8eBestEver

Originally Posted by 1GR8350Z
I definitely shows that you were never in class. So you say that you are not gay, but would allow a man to suck your little peepee. You are probably like all the little girls at Laker games screaming kobe's name like a little biotch. I bet you would slob on Kobe.

As far as the Arizona law goes, there is a thread over in PWR all about it. I'm sure you contributions would be appreciated.
haha nice one you little asian dick. but na i love kobe but will never think of doing sexual things k, i bang girls and if you bangs guys its okay no one will laugh at you.
Old 05-13-2010, 08:46 PM
1GR8350Z

I bet every girl that has seen you drop your pants has laughed at you and you are really nothing more than a compulsive masturbater. Haven't you ever heard that the guys that always brag are the ones that are embarrassed

How do you know how well you could right a paper for school if you were skipping all of the time sitting in the woods jerking off to cheerleader practice

Quick Reply: am so dumb