am so dumb - Page 10 - MY350Z.COM - Nissan 350Z and 370Z Forum Discussion

Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

am so dumb

Old 05-13-2010, 03:34 PM
  #181  
jduet
Registered User
iTrader: (26)
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Baton Rouge
Posts: 6,096
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Spork View Post
I'm not even sure the Marines would accept someone as dumb as you... Did you somehow get booted out of rotc?





No offense to any jarheads floating around here.
It's ok, I got a 99 on my ASVAB
jduet is offline  
Old 05-13-2010, 03:54 PM
  #182  
cow
Registered User
iTrader: (21)
 
cow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: low/ez/anna
Posts: 4,633
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Ko8eBestEver can smoke my pull.
cow is offline  
Old 05-13-2010, 04:04 PM
  #183  
jduet
Registered User
iTrader: (26)
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Baton Rouge
Posts: 6,096
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by cow View Post
Ko8eBestEver can smoke my pull.


jduet is offline  
Old 05-13-2010, 04:11 PM
  #184  
MDHRZ
Registered User
iTrader: (14)
 
MDHRZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Southern MD
Posts: 4,026
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Ko8eBestEver View Post
dude i am no where near a thug or a wanna be but i am serious bout you being a *****. i bet you are a white boy and go to church on sundays huh? just because i cuss doesnt make me nor anyone a thug okay. if i was around you ill slap your dumb white *** and leave you red haha o yeah i have 8 inches of MAN meat. o yeah everyone am 22 and just talk alot of **** like a alligator did when the pond went dry
So you're not only a retard, you're a racist also? Never met a retarded racist before. If you are ever in MD you should come to some of the meets so you can slap the whiteys.

Last edited by MDHRZ; 05-13-2010 at 04:12 PM.
MDHRZ is offline  
Old 05-13-2010, 04:20 PM
  #185  
350zJIM
Registered User
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: soCal
Posts: 142
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Ko8eBestEver View Post
dude i am no where near a thug or a wanna be but i am serious bout you being a *****. i bet you are a white boy and go to church on sundays huh? just because i cuss doesnt make me nor anyone a thug okay. if i was around you ill slap your dumb white *** and leave you red haha o yeah i have 8 inches of MAN meat. o yeah everyone am 22 and just talk alot of **** like a alligator did when the pond went dry
you are tight
350zJIM is offline  
Old 05-13-2010, 05:44 PM
  #186  
Hsummer
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Clemson, SC
Posts: 341
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by MDHRZ View Post
So you're not only a retard, you're a racist also? Never met a retarded racist before. If you are ever in MD you should come to some of the meets so you can slap the whiteys.
Actually, most racist people I know are retarded. And he can add me to the list of whiteys to come slap.

Also OP, am can haz you pulled me and rimmed at same time?
Hsummer is offline  
Old 05-13-2010, 05:54 PM
  #187  
GhostRiderXXX
Registered User
iTrader: (2)
 
GhostRiderXXX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Frederick, Maryland
Posts: 239
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

i can haz cheezeburger?
GhostRiderXXX is offline  
Old 05-13-2010, 06:10 PM
  #188  
Hexxus
Registered User
iTrader: (22)
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: PA/MD
Posts: 2,660
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Hexxus is offline  
Old 05-13-2010, 06:11 PM
  #189  
SatchScream
Registered User
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Euless, Tx
Posts: 1,178
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Ko8eBestEver View Post
dude i am no where near a thug or a wanna be but i am serious bout you being a *****. i bet you are a white boy and go to church on sundays huh? just because i cuss doesnt make me nor anyone a thug okay. if i was around you ill slap your dumb white *** and leave you red haha o yeah i have 8 inches of MAN meat. o yeah everyone am 22 and just talk alot of **** like a alligator did when the pond went dry
Just...stop, please. You're going to hurt yourself, seriously.
SatchScream is offline  
Old 05-13-2010, 06:15 PM
  #190  
juju
Registered User
 
juju's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 1,350
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

I remember when this thread used to be funny. Those were good times. I wish we could go back to those times.
juju is offline  
Old 05-13-2010, 07:09 PM
  #191  
VO...
Administrator
iTrader: (25)
 
VO...'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Down Under & Dirty
Posts: 58,629
Thanked 2,732 Times in 1,830 Posts
Default

^^ +1.

I'm going to lock it if the lulz aren't brought...
VO... is offline  
Old 05-13-2010, 07:30 PM
  #192  
ElisesZ
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default



Well... It used to. :/



Originally Posted by Ko8eBestEver View Post
dude am more of a laker fan then anyone on this damn website. i waste money on kobe shoes that you guys be putting under your hoods of your cars.


Originally Posted by Ko8eBestEver View Post
hey **** *** *****, just because i was in a rush yall talk a whole bunch of **** and make gay ****in jokes. now go jack off and *** in your belly button and blow on it haha *****. is that good enough english to you
Where do you come up with this stuff?

Originally Posted by Ko8eBestEver View Post
dude i am no where near a thug or a wanna be but i am serious bout you being a *****. i bet you are a white boy and go to church on sundays huh? just because i cuss doesnt make me nor anyone a thug okay. if i was around you ill slap your dumb white *** and leave you red haha o yeah i have 8 inches of MAN meat. o yeah everyone am 22 and just talk alot of **** like a alligator did when the pond went dry
What is this supposed to mean?

Originally Posted by Ko8eBestEver View Post
it is pretty boring man. thats why i just talk **** on this website. your from arizona, home of the racist white people?
You're a racist black man. Pot calling the kettle black?

Last edited by ElisesZ; 05-13-2010 at 07:34 PM.
ElisesZ is offline  
Old 05-13-2010, 07:55 PM
  #193  
1GR8350Z
Registered User
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Locked Inside
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

I bet you were that guy in class that never paid attention and figured your backetball dreams would come true. Well, they didn't and now you are an idiot.

I seriously think you a have much latent homosexuality built up. Do you find yourself aroused when you watch Kobe play. It sure sounds like it.

Lol at your racism. You probable am so dumb you couldnt even tell me why you hate white people.
1GR8350Z is offline  
Old 05-13-2010, 08:28 PM
  #194  
Ko8eBestEver
Registered User
Thread Starter
 
Ko8eBestEver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Las Cruces N.M
Posts: 64
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by 1GR8350Z View Post
I bet you were that guy in class that never paid attention and figured your backetball dreams would come true. Well, they didn't and now you are an idiot.

I seriously think you a have much latent homosexuality built up. Do you find yourself aroused when you watch Kobe play. It sure sounds like it.

Lol at your racism. You probable am so dumb you couldnt even tell me why you hate white people.
hey man i was not in class because i was to busy skipping and ****ing your girl friend while you were in class. dude am not gay or no where near it but if you want ill let you suck my dick as long as you put chap stik on first haha. i guess you say i get aroused by kobe just because am a true fan and know every stat. now back to the whole white thing. i am against arizona new law thats why i think they are all racist and down there. atleast the government. obama all day everyday
Ko8eBestEver is offline  
Old 05-13-2010, 08:34 PM
  #195  
Ko8eBestEver
Registered User
Thread Starter
 
Ko8eBestEver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Las Cruces N.M
Posts: 64
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by jduet View Post
hey ***** i bet you have to pull up your fat in order for someone to suck your dick huh or maybe your asian and everyone seen the hangover right. haha you little dick, betcha your momma ***** lips are longer then your little man meat huh. your new name shall mini me
Ko8eBestEver is offline  
Old 05-13-2010, 08:36 PM
  #196  
1GR8350Z
Registered User
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Locked Inside
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Ko8eBestEver View Post
hey man i was not in class because i was to busy skipping and ****ing your girl friend while you were in class. dude am not gay or no where near it but if you want ill let you suck my dick as long as you put chap stik on first haha. i guess you say i get aroused by kobe just because am a true fan and know every stat. now back to the whole white thing. i am against arizona new law thats why i think they are all racist and down there. atleast the government. obama all day everyday
I definitely shows that you were never in class. So you say that you are not gay, but would allow a man to suck your little peepee. You are probably like all the little girls at Laker games screaming kobe's name like a little biotch. I bet you would slob on Kobe.

As far as the Arizona law goes, there is a thread over in PWR all about it. I'm sure you contributions would be appreciated.
1GR8350Z is offline  
Old 05-13-2010, 08:38 PM
  #197  
ElisesZ
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

You are the most racist of them all...

Originally Posted by Ko8eBestEver View Post
hey ***** i bet you have to pull up your fat in order for someone to suck your dick huh or maybe your asian and everyone seen the hangover right. haha you little dick, betcha your momma ***** lips are longer then your little man meat huh. your new name shall mini me
Originally Posted by Ko8eBestEver View Post
hey man i was not in class because i was to busy skipping and ****ing your girl friend while you were in class. dude am not gay or no where near it but if you want ill let you suck my dick as long as you put chap stik on first haha. i guess you say i get aroused by kobe just because am a true fan and know every stat. now back to the whole white thing. i am against arizona new law thats why i think they are all racist and down there. atleast the government. obama all day everyday
ElisesZ is offline  
Old 05-13-2010, 08:39 PM
  #198  
Ko8eBestEver
Registered User
Thread Starter
 
Ko8eBestEver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Las Cruces N.M
Posts: 64
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Spork View Post
I almost feel bad for you being this retarded. I'm surprised you made it to 22. If I was your parent, I would've drowned you at an early age.





You don't talk sh*t as much as just putting random words together.
hey who gives a **** how i talk or how i right **** on here. its not a school report ****. haha call me retarded because i talk alot of **** huh. **** you man just for that ill **** your mom and set you in the corner so you can watch and jack off.
Ko8eBestEver is offline  
Old 05-13-2010, 08:42 PM
  #199  
Ko8eBestEver
Registered User
Thread Starter
 
Ko8eBestEver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Las Cruces N.M
Posts: 64
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by 1GR8350Z View Post
I definitely shows that you were never in class. So you say that you are not gay, but would allow a man to suck your little peepee. You are probably like all the little girls at Laker games screaming kobe's name like a little biotch. I bet you would slob on Kobe.

As far as the Arizona law goes, there is a thread over in PWR all about it. I'm sure you contributions would be appreciated.
haha nice one you little asian dick. but na i love kobe but will never think of doing sexual things k, i bang girls and if you bangs guys its okay no one will laugh at you.
Ko8eBestEver is offline  
Old 05-13-2010, 08:46 PM
  #200  
1GR8350Z
Registered User
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Locked Inside
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

I bet every girl that has seen you drop your pants has laughed at you and you are really nothing more than a compulsive masturbater. Haven't you ever heard that the guys that always brag are the ones that are embarrassed

How do you know how well you could right a paper for school if you were skipping all of the time sitting in the woods jerking off to cheerleader practice
1GR8350Z is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: am so dumb


Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: