Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Dissapointed with Grouppe-S Service

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2010, 04:52 PM
BOMDC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not one to call names (especially online), but you guy are entertaining none the less.
Old 07-16-2010, 04:55 PM
BOMDC

Originally Posted by DavesZ#3
You don't own a Z so you signed up here just to trash a vendor. Two actually since you appear to have done this in the past with another.

Your posts on your "home" board have been censored - was that maybe because they were not 100% truthful??

I'm beginning to wonder if you're the problem, not the vendors.

You're right about that.

Waiting for your reply, my psychic powers are telling me you're investigating this as I post.
Old 07-16-2010, 04:57 PM
Hexxus

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by BOMDC
Not one to call names (especially online), but you guy are entertaining none the less.
So, you are admitting to violating the TOU of this website by resorting to a verbal attack, i.e. "Name Calling"? Good job self-incriminating yourself. And in the above post you attack a moderator. Good job.
Old 07-16-2010, 05:02 PM
reserved

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Corbic
Didn't bother reading.

I bought from Grouppe-S two years ago, set of Enkei wheels. Had no problem, good price, fast shipping... I just didn't get center caps, but I don't even know if they come with those.
I made the same purchase with no issues whatsoever.
BTW, center caps are extra, so if you didn't order them (and pay for them!),
you should not expect to receive them.
Old 07-16-2010, 05:56 PM
Flo-ridaZ33

Received 73 Likes on 53 Posts

Originally Posted by Corbic
Didn't bother reading.

I bought from Grouppe-S two years ago, set of Enkei wheels. Had no problem, good price, fast shipping... I just didn't get center caps, but I don't even know if they come with those.
RPF1's dont unless theyre 19's.
Old 07-16-2010, 06:02 PM
Flo-ridaZ33

Received 73 Likes on 53 Posts

Originally Posted by Hexxus
We are obviously a bunch of self-centered *******s. Here, let's have a pity party for you...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
I think he was expecting the my350Zcom crusade to go kick doors down... and pillage the shop.
Old 07-17-2010, 09:14 PM
jgust25

I don't think the Grouppe-S guys are all that bright. I asked for a shipped quote for a Blox 490 ****, and they replied saying that the Blox Lug Nuts were $50 shipped. ????
Old 07-21-2010, 07:47 AM
Hexxus

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Flo-ridaZ33
I think he was expecting the my350Zcom crusade to go kick doors down... and pillage the shop.
Old 07-21-2010, 08:00 AM
trodis
350Z-holic

OP according to Gruppe you had ordered an out of stock sway bar. They offered to find you a replacement at their cost PLUS overnight shipping and you still didn't want it. They also refunded you your money back.

Sounds like you were asking for more than what was reasonably expected from the vendor. You didn't get what you want, and now its your personal mission to attack them at all costs.
Old 07-21-2010, 08:06 AM
Entaille

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

wow
Old 07-21-2010, 08:26 AM
kacz07

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I wish I had pennies and dimes protecting my junk.
Old 07-22-2010, 03:02 PM
BOMDC

Originally Posted by trodis
OP according to Gruppe you had ordered an out of stock sway bar. They offered to find you a replacement at their cost PLUS overnight shipping and you still didn't want it. They also refunded you your money back.

Sounds like you were asking for more than what was reasonably expected from the vendor. You didn't get what you want, and now its your personal mission to attack them at all costs.

1. They said it was in stock and would be here in 3 days.

2. They gave me one option which was a similar bar for over twice as much and "their cost" was 20 bucks off. And they offered 3 day shipping on them (not overnight), big difference. I gave them several options but that's neither here nor there, their decision was to refuse, no big deal.

3. To this day they have no given me a shipping label to mail the part yet which I've called twice on this week and have absolutely not refunded me my money.

4. Sounds like you're taking certain people's word and painting the rest of the picture yourself. Yes I'm upset and feel this treatment should be forwarded but I would hardly call it attacking them, such victims around here. You interjected your opinion on my motivations now I'll add mine. I think you guys are siding with them because there is a financial benefit and business relationship with them. You are absolutely not looking out for the community and their experience, just yourself.

5. On a positive note I do appreciate you keeping this thread open and engaging in the discussion.
Old 07-22-2010, 03:05 PM
BOMDC

Also I would like to add that they are apparently notorious (as per many other people's experience) for expressing instant availability on almost any part they offer but then utilize many east coast universal warehouses and play the hit and miss game. I actually feel fortunate I got something within a few weeks even though it was the wrong part. There still people out there that have been waiting for months for parts that are "in stock."
Old 07-23-2010, 08:22 AM
trodis
350Z-holic

Originally Posted by BOMDC
4. Sounds like you're taking certain people's word and painting the rest of the picture yourself. Yes I'm upset and feel this treatment should be forwarded but I would hardly call it attacking them, such victims around here. You interjected your opinion on my motivations now I'll add mine. I think you guys are siding with them because there is a financial benefit and business relationship with them. You are absolutely not looking out for the community and their experience, just yourself.

5. On a positive note I do appreciate you keeping this thread open and engaging in the discussion.
I receive nothing from IB nor my350z.com for doing this job. I have no anterior motives for what I do. I do this job for free on my own personal time because I love the car and enjoy this forum.

Every story has 2 sides and then the truth. If you have issue with the vendor then take it up with IB or the BBB. You are one dissatisfied customer out of i am sure thousands that were happy with their purchases. I don't think you have the right to spam this entire site with your complaint, nor do you even own a 350z (you signed up here with the sole purpose of trying to call them out). If you ask me, you seem to be less creditable than the vendor. IMHO.

If they are that bad at running their business, then free enterprise will knock them out.

-2 cents-

Last edited by trodis; 07-23-2010 at 08:25 AM.
Old 08-02-2010, 12:40 PM
BOMDC

Originally Posted by trodis
I receive nothing from IB nor my350z.com for doing this job. I have no anterior motives for what I do. I do this job for free on my own personal time because I love the car and enjoy this forum.

Every story has 2 sides and then the truth. If you have issue with the vendor then take it up with IB or the BBB. You are one dissatisfied customer out of i am sure thousands that were happy with their purchases. I don't think you have the right to spam this entire site with your complaint, nor do you even own a 350z (you signed up here with the sole purpose of trying to call them out). If you ask me, you seem to be less creditable than the vendor. IMHO.

If they are that bad at running their business, then free enterprise will knock them out.

-2 cents-

I completely agree with everything you said. My rant's over, there are many other thread similar to this one, by different users on different forums. I apologize for all the threads in retrospect and think they will be striving towards better service in the future. Thanks again for keeping this open this long feel free to clean up what you feel is necessary.