2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Saying hi!

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2002, 10:04 AM
raceboy
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Saying hi!

Just saying hi!! Coming over from the "other board" that was getiing kind of nasty. Seems like a friendlier place here. To all the California guys interested in really taking their car to a track: let me know. I am rally hoping there are a few Z's coming in July because on July 29th there is an all day track event at the Streets of Willow with IMOC. At 30 years old I have spent half my life racing cars/kart/formula cars/ you name it. My Z will probalby get almost 2000 track miles a year. That is why I ordered a track.

Steve Kaufman
Old 05-31-2002, 10:06 AM
BullishZ

Welcome to the club...

Enjoy~
Old 05-31-2002, 10:34 AM
john0213

slowly this board will start to drain ur life time................this happens to me tho...................
Old 05-31-2002, 11:41 AM
pekkle
Charter Member #20

steve,

was wondering when you would find your way over here! gonna be good for all of us to gain some knowledge from you. welcome.

-simon
Old 05-31-2002, 05:49 PM
Touring6MT_Z
Charter Member #49

Default Re: Saying hi!

Originally posted by raceboy
Just saying hi!! Coming over from the "other board" that was getiing kind of nasty. Seems like a friendlier place here. To all the California guys interested in really taking their car to a track: let me know. I am rally hoping there are a few Z's coming in July because on July 29th there is an all day track event at the Streets of Willow with IMOC. At 30 years old I have spent half my life racing cars/kart/formula cars/ you name it. My Z will probalby get almost 2000 track miles a year. That is why I ordered a track.

Steve Kaufman
Hey Steve,

You look familiar. I think I saw you before somewhere, could it be "the other board". I fed up over there several weeks ago.

This is definitely a more civilized place. Just look at Jay's thread on "This is the LAW ..." to find out the character of the folks here. Welcome aboard.