Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Parking wars!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2011, 06:06 PM
Ak48z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Lmao this is a pet peeve of mine also... The first, maybe second day I had my Z, I went to eat somewhere and had a clear view of my car, parked in the empty side of the lot, a good 4-5+ spots from any car. As soon as I start eating I see this piece of **** come rolling into the lot and goes toward my car. She parks right next to mine.

So I'm thinking ok whatever the driver won't hit my car at least. She swings her door open and I see these MASSIVE ankles/tree stumps come out and I'm thinking damn this fat ***** parked far out for herself and her shitty car. Then I see the passenger door open and I get worried, her passenger was Jab-a-the-hut reincarnated, she swings the door open like there is a sign saying "Free ARBYS" and it just nails my door.

I didn't have to say a word, as my GF went into rage mode and let these inbred horses listen to a piece of her mind. Doesn't fix the dent but it sure was funny. They also got a custom pinstripe for free that day.

If that was my 370 I would of **** a brick.

Last edited by Ak48z; 06-21-2011 at 06:08 PM.
Old 06-21-2011, 09:46 PM
370zforme

Originally Posted by omsin523
I always park in the back, i never care how far the walk is.
Same here, I figure it's healthy right? I found out that one of my "friends" was scratching my car purposely just cause he thinks that I worry too much about my new car. He'll be finding some nice bumper stickers/scratches on his car very soon.
Old 06-21-2011, 09:51 PM
ImWeeZzel
350Z-holic

Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts

Kick his ***, sea bass! Lol
Old 06-22-2011, 04:22 AM
NZMOWND

Originally Posted by jdavis169
I've pretty much given up on this subject... they want ya they're gonna get ya. Last week I watched in horror as a 5 year old proceeded to climb onto my hood using the carbon fiber canard on my v2 as a step. Took the child off my hood, mother watching, and she tells me and, I quote, "It's just a car."
Originally Posted by scruggyj
So walk over to her car and kick the $hit out of it since it is just a car.
No i would have thrown that kid off my car and donkey punched that ***** in the face and said "it's just a few teeth, you have plenty other ones!!"
Old 06-22-2011, 04:35 AM
Flick Montana

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by midz350
We all remember this one:

I don't! Link to details please.
Old 06-22-2011, 05:04 AM
fairladyinit

This thread immediately reminded me of this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRDx18GYITw
Old 06-22-2011, 09:25 AM
Spider Monkey

I've pretty much given up on this subject... they want ya they're gonna get ya. Last week I watched in horror as a 5 year old proceeded to climb onto my hood using the carbon fiber canard on my v2 as a step. Took the child off my hood, mother watching, and she tells me and, I quote, "It's just a car."
Walk over and drop the kid on it's head and tell her 'it's just a kid".
Old 06-23-2011, 02:32 PM
JDMStanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Duckeee
got this from the 370 forum
you can probably call a cop if anyone parks like that. That SUV parked on the solid line.
Old 06-23-2011, 07:24 PM
BRONZEE
Club Moderator

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Last week I watched in horror as a 5 year old proceeded to climb onto my hood using the carbon fiber canard on my v2 as a step. Took the child off my hood, mother watching, and she tells me and, I quote, "It's just a car."
That's absolutely appauling! I wouldn't be watching, I'd be running over to get said little person off before it went on.

Someone I know last week, was saying they often get yelled at for opening car doors in carparks, even if it's only just touching. Tells me it doesn't damage the paint, no mark. Then I explained that it actually leaves a slight door or panel ding. She actually looked shocked, when I said, if you get caught by the owner in the act, you'll need to pay an excess to have your insurance company to rectify the damage. I could almost see the cogs ticking over in her head. Then added, if it were me, even in the daily driver, would certainly give a piece of my mind. Looked totally stunned. Might have been the hardest they'd thought about anything in a while.

Last edited by BRONZEE; 06-23-2011 at 07:27 PM.
Old 06-24-2011, 03:51 AM
Dr. Venture

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

that is when IKE would of taken over my body to teach her why Tina sang so damn good!
Old 06-24-2011, 04:56 AM
Swimminggerman

Originally Posted by fairladyinit
This thread immediately reminded me of this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRDx18GYITw
LOL ahahaa. this is great
Old 06-24-2011, 10:04 AM
NissanTracker

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts

Here is one, I had to go to a wedding in NYC last week. I'm from Mass but not anywhere near boston. As i'm driving, i'm seeing sooo many cars with these add on bumper protectors... i'm like to myself, jeez... this is going to be aweful. So i park at a friends place that only allowed one person to park in front of me. A RED F'N saturn is there. The biggest POS ever. I wake up the next morning with a red scuff on my front bumper. I FLIPPED! This is the only damn Red car in a block. Later that day, he parks at the end of the street. I approached him and he denied it... goddamn F'n people
Old 06-24-2011, 11:32 AM
J 0 K 3 R

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by NissanTracker
Here is one, I had to go to a wedding in NYC last week. I'm from Mass but not anywhere near boston. As i'm driving, i'm seeing sooo many cars with these add on bumper protectors... i'm like to myself, jeez... this is going to be aweful. So i park at a friends place that only allowed one person to park in front of me. A RED F'N saturn is there. The biggest POS ever. I wake up the next morning with a red scuff on my front bumper. I FLIPPED! This is the only damn Red car in a block. Later that day, he parks at the end of the street. I approached him and he denied it... goddamn F'n people
Goes from a Joker to a dark vigilante knight inflicting pain in the name of vengeance. in lamens terms sucker punch this foo with a ski mask on. = . the end

Last edited by J 0 K 3 R; 06-24-2011 at 11:33 AM.
Old 06-24-2011, 12:56 PM
dhays

Originally Posted by Spider Monkey
That is why I take up two spots. Sure, people call me an asshole for it,
And they would be correct...
Old 06-24-2011, 01:21 PM
drivessidewayz

Originally Posted by terrasmak
I always park in the back, its funny watching the fat people circle and fight over the close spots.
^^this

^^ "It's just a kid, you can make more...then again *you* probably shouldn't."
Old 06-24-2011, 09:11 PM
ashram

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Dr. Venture
no pictures, but i have parked in the boonies of a home depot parking lot once to where i had to walk a great distance to get to the store. not even 15 minutes in, and i notice way out by my car a mini van was dead on next to me doors open and little kids running around my car. So out of the ENTIRE damn lot Low and behold it was an Indian family dead up on my Z. I was so pissed and cursing as i walked to my car because no offense to anyone, but them people have no respect for nothing. Luckily i drove away unharmed.

BUT, just that thought that something COULD or COULD have happened is what keeps me up at night.
Wow please tell me this is a joke
Old 06-24-2011, 09:42 PM
clubhopper

Received 30 Likes on 18 Posts

i just had to snap the two pics below out of sheer amusement. i always take great care when parking that i just usually park further away or a very sparsely populated lot. saw this thread and felt i'd share.

i walk out of our local big box auto parts store and lo and behold i find this...

look at the many available rows behind my vehicle and look at the many rows available in front of my vehicle, and did he have to park that close...people like this are ridiculous.

good thing he didn't hit my car (my 2 way prob would have went off). if it did there would be some new pinstriping on his car to go with the looney toons seat covers this guy was sporting.

Last edited by clubhopper; 06-24-2011 at 09:45 PM.
Old 06-25-2011, 12:26 AM
BrickyardZ2003

Owned my 03 for only around a month, and already have noticed it when I park ANYWHERE. My girlfriend has finally learned to not whine when I park out in the boonies at least! Sometimes I think she loves the car more than I do (impossible, by the way).
Old 06-25-2011, 04:27 AM
DaeHan

well i do the same as most here, park in at the end and in isolated areas. Unfortunately i work in the same plaza where there's a vons supermarket and today after finishing work i notice a fkin shopping cart resting pretty up against my passenger fender. So i inspect and behold a fkin dent on my door. seriously wtf, stupid $hit people!!! so pissed off right now
Old 06-25-2011, 05:29 AM
Swimminggerman

Originally Posted by NissanTracker
Offer him a free pin striping service. You can even get creative and form letters that add up to a word or two.

Originally Posted by clubhopper
i just had to snap the two pics below out of sheer amusement. i always take great care when parking that i just usually park further away or a very sparsely populated lot. saw this thread and felt i'd share.

i walk out of our local big box auto parts store and lo and behold i find this...

look at the many available rows behind my vehicle and look at the many rows available in front of my vehicle, and did he have to park that close...people like this are ridiculous.

good thing he didn't hit my car (my 2 way prob would have went off). if it did there would be some new pinstriping on his car to go with the looney toons seat covers this guy was sporting.
Parking lots like that I would double park. there are plenty of spaces, no need to worry about taking up to many spots and someone getting upset for they have no room. plus it keeps people away with parking. I usually double parked far far away where no one would park. Its a simple message saying "Hey, I appreciate my car enough that I dont want you parking next to me and dinging it, and I respect you enough that im not going to be a jerk and take up two spots up front" And for all the haters out there who mess with cars no matter where and how, F em.

Quick Reply: Parking wars!!!