Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Having Problems with your Nissan Dealers?

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2002, 06:28 PM
esk01998

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Having Problems with your Nissan Dealers?

For those of you who have had bad experience, I really encourage you to report it to Nissan North America Consumer Affairs.

You can reach them by calling 800-NISSAN1 and pushing 0 on the automated option.

I spoke with one of the resident Z experts there and I told him to tell me exactly when my Z will be arriving cause I don't really trust my dealer as they have not been very forthright so far.

I also told him that I've read some people having problems with their dealers not calling him when their Z's arrive and possibly being used for test drive models.

I was told that Nissan would really like to know about these problems.

So, if you want to punish your dealer for bad service or for making crazy mark-ups, then report them to NNA so that they can punish the dealers by cutting their future Z allotments.

I haven't had the best experience with my dealer so I'm not too pleased although I know many of you were treated with courtesy and respect from your local dealers.
Old 09-09-2002, 07:01 PM
AudioPat
Sponsor
Up Front Enterprises

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I also think it wouldn't hurt to have a thread devoted to both problem dealers and Kudos for those that treated us fairly. Maybe a seperate thread for each that NNA could easily find and read at their convenience. I for one have pleanty to say and am not the least bit shy about sharing my experiances with NNA and the world through this forum. Maybe when dealers and vendors realize that they are no longer just screwing one individual with few reprocussions, they will be more likely to behave.