Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Z1 Motorsports: Amazing Customer Service

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2012, 11:12 AM
a350zDreamer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Z1 Motorsports: Amazing Customer Service

I just wanted to share with the community my recent experience with Z1 Motorsports (Carrollton, GA).

I purchased upgraded trunk struts and a Nismo shift **** for my 2003 Nissan 350z Track. The website worked flawlessly and I very quickly received an e-mail letting me know the items were in stock and going to be shipped shortly. While I was checking out, because of the amount of my order, I was able to choose what color of "Z1 Motorsport" stickers I'd like, for free. I must have not chosen a color because when I received my struts and shift ****, there were no stickers. However, a few days after I received my order, I received a follow up e-mail asking about my order and if everything was to my satisfaction. Now, this alone is above and beyond and something I greatly appreciated. When I wrote back and mentioned I didn't receive any stickers, I was immediately responded to and offered stickers in any color I wanted. The stickers were shipped out the very next day and I had them just a few days after that.

Well, the story gets even better. I installed my trunk struts (now I don't have to worry about the hatch crushing my head, thank you Z1!) and a couple months later noticed the mounting brackets for the struts were starting to rust a little. I wasn't TOO concerned but it was something I didn't expect. It wasn't even something I was going to address with Z1. However, I received a phone call (yes, I was actually contacted by phone to address an issue I hadn't even reported) inquiring whether or not my strut brackets were rusting. When I confirmed that they had started to rust, I was informed that they would immediately ship me out a set of new, plated brackets. I received a tracking number for my shipment the very same day!

My order wasn't a particularly large or expensive order, however, the folks at Z1 treated me like I was someone special. They actually took the time to check on the products they shipped me and when they found out that something wasn't right, they immediately fixed the situation. This is unheard of these days and I really hope more shops take notice and learn that this is how to be successful, by treating your customers the way Z1 treats theirs. I wish only the best to the folks at Z1 Motorsports and I plan on continuing to purchase parts from them as long as I can.

-Bill
Old 01-19-2012, 11:16 AM
AdvanZ33
Senior Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 189 Likes on 102 Posts

I couldn't agree more regarding their customer service. I ordered their brand wheels spacers and the nuts were unusually large leaving no room for a socket. When I addressed the issue I was advised they had just been made aware of the problem and had smaller replacement nuts shipped out ASAP. Among that, I also received follow up emails regarding my satisfaction. A+ in my book!
Old 01-19-2012, 11:36 AM
PerfZ

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Definitely the best vendor around - if they have what i am looking for, I don't even bother to look anywhere else. Great service and great communication - which of course is part of great service.
Old 01-19-2012, 12:04 PM
russell@z1
Vendor - Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you guys for your business! It's nice to hear that the time and effort we spend on customer follow-up and service is recognized. We are constantly striving to offer the best selection, pricing, and service on most everything for your Z or G.

Join us for the Z Nationals in October www.Znationals.com .

www.vimeopro.com/z1motorsports/znationals