Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

HATERS... what have they done to your cars

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2012, 07:42 PM
Zredman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

but for the money even if its lower now then it was a few years ago, will hopefully 1 bring more enthusiast that can finally afford one and 2 for the price i can not think of a better looking car except maybe a ws6 transam if your into that kinda thing... i think those r the 2 best looking from the import azn side and american side.
Old 02-07-2012, 09:15 PM
Flo-ridaZ33

Received 73 Likes on 53 Posts

Originally Posted by J 0 K 3 R
i might throw a drink at you for that...

Im grown up enough not to believe in flying bearded men in the clouds granting wishes and bringing vengeance. also i do think the general population is very stupid and i have no regard for their safety or well being. i enjoy being a bit of a 'devils advocate' and pissing off the conservative population to the point where they become the extremist and want to shoot me for throwing a drink or making an insulting observation about them. usually the population is sooo stupid that threatening to shoot me is their only comeback. but its not like the general population could kick my ***.

OT; HATE...what have they done to your cars?> they've made me lie and pretend i dont own a Z, or anything nice, just to fit in in with the dumb, the hopeless, and helpless welfare collectors.
It will soon get bad enough to where we will need to go back to the survival of the fittest days and praise the strong, not the average.
Couldn't even challenge a bum who wanted to jump you... you'd last exactly 30 seconds if that ever came to fruition.

lol when i get blocked in behind some slow in the head dumbass that intentionaly goes slow or doesnt move over i like to throw my drink at their bumper when i eventually pass them. i thought it was just me.

people are jealous as SH** in general, and usually the ones that F with peoples nice cars do it because they think the owner doesnt deserve them, meanwhile the punks are lazy as crap and have the morals of a rapper that got away with murder, and think they deserve to be given a mercedes. when they dont get a job or a mercedes 5 years later they think its ok to steal one.
/rant
So says the kid with 2 POS camaro's and an even bigger POS pick up... I sincerely doubt anyone even know you exist even with your Z.

difference is they deserve it. there time is less valuable than mine i can tell by there conservative POS car. and they are intentionally trying to **** me off. not a great idea, i will have the last laugh and continue my fast paced life. again some people deserve a cup to the face or even an *** kicking, no one should be killed, but some need to be taught a lesson to remind them what not to do.

"Some people are like Slinkies: Not really good for anything,
but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs."
That's exactly what you are to this forum and cool story bro.

Last edited by Flo-ridaZ33; 02-07-2012 at 09:18 PM.
Old 02-07-2012, 10:28 PM
J 0 K 3 R

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Flo-ridaZ33
So says the kid with 2 POS camaro's and an even bigger POS pick up... I sincerely doubt anyone even know you exist even with your Z.
yes, thats why everyone is swapping my truck's motor into their Z's now a days. its an LS series in case you didnt know.. my other 'POS' will smoke your car right now, and the other one is getting an LS1/t56 combo. so...i dont find any of your points valid.

to add to the Original Topic, the truck was nice until someone keyed it, got a hit and run T-bone, then i watched someone slide into the bedside while i was in the gym... he paid me 4k not to smack him tho.
Old 02-08-2012, 03:22 AM
4SHIZZIL

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Ruthless18x
You have varrs?

You do realize the 350Z is now just another low end ricer import right? I like my Z just as much as the next guy, but seriously, Z's aren't anything to "hate" on anymore.

Don't believe me? Look it up in NADA and see it's most likely worth less than a used Prius.

agreed and the G35, which I drive, is just a tad above that.

a g35 is like driving a MBenz or BMW 318 hatchback in 1994. I highend but low end car. LMAO!
Old 02-08-2012, 05:45 AM
Modrummer

he paid me 4k not to smack him tho.
lol....right. More like he paid you to keep it off insurance. Had you "smacked him" he could sue ALOT more money out of you.
Old 02-08-2012, 06:09 AM
anthony87

Originally Posted by TS PRO-1
Dude, are you one of the new character douche-bags on next season's "Jersey Shore"?

I used to think like this, then I gained maturity. Trust me, YOU'RE time is no more valuable than another's. YOU are a narcissist with a "Type-A" personality...so full of yourself that you think you hung the moon and are God's gift to women. But I am serious, one day you will grow up. I hope it's by your choice and not because someone much bigger than you just gets full of your crap and kicks the living **** outta you. It can happen...

One day you will throw a drink at the wrong car...and end up getting shot.

Hint: manage your time better and you won't always feel so rushed as to think that everyone else out there is trying to be slow to **** you off.
+1

If u threw a drink at my car 'cause you think im too slow for you, let me tell you you would end up with a tire iron through your driver side window...
Old 02-08-2012, 06:26 AM
TS PRO-1
Vendor - Former Vendor

Is throwing drinks at other cars your answer to everything? Did you grow up in a home where violence was the answer to solving all problems?

Maybe we should start a betting pool to see how long it takes until you end up dead or in prison.

Im grown up enough not to believe in flying bearded men in the clouds granting wishes and bringing vengeance. also i do think the general population is very stupid and i have no regard for their safety or well being. i enjoy being a bit of a 'devils advocate' and pissing off the conservative population to the point where they become the extremist and want to shoot me for throwing a drink or making an insulting observation about them. usually the population is sooo stupid that threatening to shoot me is their only comeback. but its not like the general population could kick my ***.

OT; HATE...what have they done to your cars?> they've made me lie and pretend i dont own a Z, or anything nice, just to fit in in with the dumb, the hopeless, and helpless welfare collectors.

It will soon get bad enough to where we will need to go back to the survival of the fittest days and praise the strong, not the average.
Hey, I'm old enough to no longer have imaginary friends too, but I do believe that God really loves stupid people because he made soooooo many of them! But I'm also grown up enough, not to mention way too busy to try to go around curing stupidity...which seems to be your life's goal.

" i enjoy being a bit of a 'devils advocate' and pissing off the conservative population to the point where they become the extremist and want to shoot me for throwing a drink or making an insulting observation about them. usually the population is sooo stupid that threatening to shoot me is their only comeback."
Newsflash: you're not doing anything except making yourself look foolish and giving Z owners a bad name...so knock it off.

I am serious, I USED to think like you...if someone drove a car that I felt was a piece of crap, I would purposely cut them off in traffic figuring they were morons...but I would always let cars I approved of cut in line in traffic. Do you see how stupid that sounds? If you don't, then you are seriously lacking in IQ points.

From the description of those you associate with, ("the dumb, the hopeless, and helpless welfare collectors."), maybe you should find a new circle of friends instead of hanging around losers to make you feel better about yourself because you think you have more going for YOU.

Congratulations...YOU are what's wrong with the world!

Just worry about yourself...the way I see it, THAT seems to be the area of your life that needs to most amount of improvement right now.

Last edited by TS PRO-1; 02-08-2012 at 06:30 AM.
Old 02-08-2012, 06:35 AM
Legacy406

Received 3,347 Likes on 2,636 Posts

Originally Posted by Daddy116
i live in the city of poughkeepsie in ny, its like a smaller version of NYC with 3x the crime
PK is NOT worse than NYC lol. But it is ghetto.

Last edited by Legacy406; 02-08-2012 at 06:37 AM.
Old 02-08-2012, 06:45 AM
William48151623

Come to Texas and try to do that ****. We have something called the Castle Doctrine. Come at me bro!
Old 02-08-2012, 06:51 AM
04G35NYC

Someone Keyed my G35 Sedan Three times a month after i bought it.
Old 02-08-2012, 07:11 AM
William48151623

And to add to the conversation: Both my 350z and my Land Rover were hit and ran on while parked out in front of my house. Each hit and run happened on a different day/month. Our neighbors got a look at the teenage girls that hit my Z so we filed a police report but nothing ever came from it...
Old 02-08-2012, 07:45 AM
clarkah

People who hit parked cars need to go back to driving school... One of my friends car got hit literally 3 times parking outside of his house. There's a school close by his house, so I assume some parents are in too much of a rush to drive careless.
Old 02-08-2012, 07:52 AM
scastrejon04

yup people are gonna hate

Last edited by scastrejon04; 02-08-2012 at 08:03 AM.
Old 02-08-2012, 08:01 AM
scastrejon04

my car was keyed on the drivers side when i was out of town and a few months later someone shot my Z 3 times. only hit the rear bumper twice and one shot went thru one of the reverse lights.
Old 02-08-2012, 08:39 AM
Flo-ridaZ33

yes, thats why everyone is swapping my truck's motor into their Z's now a days. its an LS series in case you didnt know.. my other 'POS' will smoke your car right now, and the other one is getting an LS1/t56 combo. so...i dont find any of your points valid.
:Yawn: Sincerely doubt it homegirl... Unless it's completed it's not going to do **** and saying your going to put something in the turd gen doesn't make it cool either. Seriously... your killing me with the cool stories, didn't you have to leave your town because you stabbed in the eye with a pen or some gay crap like that? I don't care to fight and if some moron challenges me because I drive slow its OK... I have a german buddy first named Heckler last named Koch and he brings 12 of his buddies to the party.

to sac. a lot of the confrontation was caused by jealousy of my z. I MOVED, stored the z somewhere safe and pretend i dont own such a nice car. honestly i think my new roomate would stop talking to me if i told him i owned a z. im not sure why people are so wierd, but im done with people and the z for now.
thought id explain my absence. good meetin yall, peace out.
Old 02-08-2012, 11:23 AM
J 0 K 3 R

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Flo-ridaZ33
:Yawn: Sincerely doubt it homegirl... Unless it's completed it's not going to do **** and saying your going to put something in the turd gen doesn't make it cool either. Seriously... your killing me with the cool stories, didn't you have to leave your town because you stabbed in the eye with a pen or some gay crap like that? I don't care to fight and if some moron challenges me because I drive slow its OK... I have a german buddy first named Heckler last named Koch and he brings 12 of his buddies to the party.

everyones answer is guns huh. where is the pride in that? anyone can pull a gun and pull a trigger. it just shows how week you are that you cant defend yourself and need smith and wesson to protect you. if you cant defend yourself like a real man than shut up and walk away, dont poke them in the eye when they arent looking. if your bigger you have the right of way. its common sense and natural selection,its also how i treat others and what i believe. im pretty sure it makes more sense than a hippie ghosts' theory of everyman is created equal.

and just cause a car doesnt have a nice paintjob or 3k wheels doesnt make it incomplete, a POS or slow. in fact usually it means their priorities are performance. (my cars 350 makes 360-400 hp for sure and even more torque, and runs great, im pretty sure purple wheels dont add 50+ HP)

Also i dont give a SH** what any of you guys have to say about anything other than nissans, especially not anything about personalities. Im pretty sure im going to be more successful than most posting here. one, because i think a 350z is kind of a cheap sh!tty little fun car. second, i dont follow the pack like some of yall. third, chicks dig confidence and money, not loser mentalities. how the hell are you gonna get ahead if you follow the people in front of you? dont think YOU follow the pack? do you have volks?
Old 02-08-2012, 11:25 AM
805350z

^ your def in the correct thread.
Old 02-08-2012, 11:39 AM
JedixSole

everyones answer is guns huh. where is the pride in that? anyone can pull a gun and pull a trigger. it just shows how week you are that you cant defend yourself and need smith and wesson to protect you. if you cant defend yourself like a real man than shut up and walk away, dont poke them in the eye when they arent looking. if your bigger you have the right of way. its common sense and natural selection,its also how i treat others and what i believe. im pretty sure it makes more sense than a hippie ghosts' theory of everyman is created equal.

and just cause a car doesnt have a nice paintjob or 3k wheels doesnt make it incomplete, a POS or slow. in fact usually it means their priorities are performance. (my cars 350 makes 360-400 hp for sure and even more torque, and runs great, im pretty sure purple wheels dont add 50+ HP)

Also i dont give a SH** what any of you guys have to say about anything other than nissans, especially not anything about personalities. Im pretty sure im going to be more successful than most posting here. one, because i think a 350z is kind of a cheap sh!tty little fun car. second, i dont follow the pack like some of yall. third, chicks dig confidence and money, not loser mentalities. how the hell are you gonna get ahead if you follow the people in front of you? dont think YOU follow the pack? do you have volks?
obviously the girls you've been with have no respect for themselves, and your just another waste to society.
Old 02-08-2012, 12:02 PM
Flo-ridaZ33

A real man doesn't walk around like a caveman challenging people to fight. Purple wheels didn't add 50+ hp... My supercharger did. Why must you call out my set up? As far as I know NO one is running what I have so how exactly am I following anyone?

Any one can pull a gun but few people can hit their intended target. You honestly think people "hate" on you because you drive a Z? If your as much as a tool in real life like you are on here... It's petty obvious why you get stabbed in the eye with a pen. I've already outlined what you are in other threads and you suffer from diarrhea of the mouth.

Until your success is known... STFU.
Old 02-08-2012, 12:50 PM
PrimeX

This thread is turning full of win.

Quick Reply: HATERS... what have they done to your cars