Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Anyone else ever have problems with Thmotorsports?

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2012, 02:44 PM
BIGPOPPAPUMP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone else ever have problems with Thmotorsports?

I looked around & they had one of the better prices for the Stance GR+'s coilovers. I called & they said they had them in stock. I also had previously sent a PM to them through this forum. I ordered them online while I was talking to them on the phone! Their online price was cheaper than both the guy who PM'd me on the forum & the guy quoting me on the phone. So basically I'm talking to the guy who's telling me 1180 is the best he can do shipped, as I'm ordering them from his websight for 1143 simultaneously. So because I chose the most economical route, they said, well, here is his response verbatim:
Re: Stance GR+ for 05 350z
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP
I went to your websight & ordered them. Thanks very much.
-Igor's response from thmotorspots:
Thats no good.... whY!? you get discount through me and we don't have them in-stock!

I placed the online order with them on the phone. They were in stock!!! I was pushed to the back of the bus for taking the most secure ordering format & the most economical. They have my money, gave me a confirmation code and told me to expect shipping in 48 hrs. Then they turn around & canx my order because I didn't go directly through this guy. They still have $1143 of my money since Apr 30th & I haven't heard a word. Wait, they said I can call & get something else or trade or something. I want the Stance coilovers! To me it's whatever. I think it's a tad unprofessional & when I call they are closed & the mailbox is full. However when I initially made the order it was 7pm at night & they answered. I would like my money refunded so I can get them from another source. Most places are running low which is why I was on the phone making sure they had them when the order was placed. Is this a normal experience here or are they ubiquitously a good place to get Z parts?
Old 05-05-2012, 04:47 PM
jv350z

Received 36 Likes on 30 Posts

call your CC?
Old 05-07-2012, 08:01 AM
thmotorsports
Vendor - Former Vendor

Our website price should have been $1180 shipped, not sure how it was lower on there but good that you found it.

As far as your purchase, our stock goes in and out very quickly...especially stance coilovers. Very hard to keep them on shelf for the z33. I am sure we had them in stock but once your order was in we were simply sold out. Not sure why you automatically have a problem with us and stating we are unprofessional. We do the best we can with what we have but sometimes we simply run out of the product.

As far as you calling us at 7PM West Coast time, and us picking up...that does not sound correct. We close at 6PM CST...which is 4PM west coast...again not sure where you are going with this...unless you are not actually in Oregon...

Going back to your order...we can simply refund your funds, if your order was canceled than your funds should be refunded to you. Please let me know if anything.

Looking forward in hearing from you.

Thank you,

Adam K
THMotorsports
800-959-0145 ex102
www.thmotorsports.com
adamk@thmotorsports.com
AIM = adamkthm
Old 05-07-2012, 08:19 AM
Deedilus

Just because a website says that they are in-stock does not mean that they actually are. That's why every time I buy something off a website I always call to verify that they are actually in stock. Most websites are not 100% automated and up-to-date on stock, so always keep that in mind. When I ordered my Cobra seats from Frsport their website said they were in stock, but when I called the gentleman I spoke with informed me they didn't have any and I'd have to wait for them to contact cobra and get more through them. It's all about communication man..
Old 05-07-2012, 09:39 AM
terrasmak
Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM
Premier MemberSuper Moderator

Received 2,333 Likes on 1,681 Posts

Eddy, Adam and the rest of the THM crew are stand up, no BS guys. Glitches happen with every business, you may have been a part of one, don't sweat it, call Adam and they will make sure everything goes as smooth as possible.
Old 05-07-2012, 11:33 AM
thmotorsports
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by terrasmak
Eddy, Adam and the rest of the THM crew are stand up, no BS guys. Glitches happen with every business, you may have been a part of one, don't sweat it, call Adam and they will make sure everything goes as smooth as possible.
Thanks man!

Ditto!!! Call me! I have never spoken with you before...so call me and we can make it right.

-Adam