Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

AND - not NASCAR but about Nissan

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2004, 10:57 AM
D_Nyholm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AND - not NASCAR but about Nissan

AND - not NASCAR but about Nissan: In a bold announcement that could dramatically alter the balance of power in the Pro Class RWD divisions in all three professional drag race series in the United States, Performance Motorsport of Smithtown, New York, formally announced today its arrival into the world of Sport Compact drag racing – the fastest growing segment in motorsports. The Performance Motorsport Nissan 350Z is a pro rear wheel beast, fueled by a 3.5L Twin Turbocharged 350Z engine spitting out more than 1700 Horse Power at speeds in excess of 200 miles an hour. Sport Compact drag racing fans and automotive enthusiasts will be blown away by this new entry into the class. Nissan executive and owner of several of Nissan’s most successful car dealerships, Gary Rubio, will be the man responsible for leading Performance Motorsport to the top. As a former professional race car driver with years of CART racing under his belt, Rubio will rely on his knowledge of cars, racing and the 350Z to lead his team to a successful 2004 racing season. Team Performance Motorsport, already equipped with a new Toterhome and new support vehicles, plans to tour events at all major sanctioning bodies (NDRA, NHRA and IDRC) as well as attend several major industry shows. Determined to be a top 5 finisher in the NDRA and NHRA pro RWD classes, sport compact drag racing fans may very well be looking at the year of the Team Performance Motorsport and their Nissan 350Z. To inquire about the exciting sponsorship opportunities available or for more information on Performance Motorsport, and its 2004 racing schedule log onto

I'm sure Baitfish will have something to say aobut this!!!

THey are right around the corner from me!! Maybe in the future, i'll head up there and see what they can do with a G!!
Old 01-30-2004, 12:25 PM
teh215

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I hate to tell you but, it is a repost. The other thread has pics or you can go to www.TheExperience.com ...
Old 01-30-2004, 03:13 PM
bluefish

Default Re: AND - not NASCAR but about Nissan

Originally posted by D_Nyholm
AND - not NASCAR but about Nissan: In a bold announcement that could dramatically alter the balance of power in the Pro Class RWD divisions in all three professional drag race series in the United States, Performance Motorsport of Smithtown, New York, formally announced today its arrival into the world of Sport Compact drag racing – the fastest growing segment in motorsports. The Performance Motorsport Nissan 350Z is a pro rear wheel beast, fueled by a 3.5L Twin Turbocharged 350Z engine spitting out more than 1700 Horse Power at speeds in excess of 200 miles an hour. Sport Compact drag racing fans and automotive enthusiasts will be blown away by this new entry into the class. Nissan executive and owner of several of Nissan’s most successful car dealerships, Gary Rubio, will be the man responsible for leading Performance Motorsport to the top. As a former professional race car driver with years of CART racing under his belt, Rubio will rely on his knowledge of cars, racing and the 350Z to lead his team to a successful 2004 racing season. Team Performance Motorsport, already equipped with a new Toterhome and new support vehicles, plans to tour events at all major sanctioning bodies (NDRA, NHRA and IDRC) as well as attend several major industry shows. Determined to be a top 5 finisher in the NDRA and NHRA pro RWD classes, sport compact drag racing fans may very well be looking at the year of the Team Performance Motorsport and their Nissan 350Z. To inquire about the exciting sponsorship opportunities available or for more information on Performance Motorsport, and its 2004 racing schedule log onto

I'm sure Baitfish will have something to say aobut this!!!

THey are right around the corner from me!! Maybe in the future, i'll head up there and see what they can do with a G!!
Baitfish... nice...i do read everything...

thanks for the re-post.

this press release had been posted in the racing section. but thanks anyway...

PS i can do alot for your G... give me a call to find out.
Old 01-30-2004, 03:20 PM
D_Nyholm

Sorry about the wrong name. I knew it was ___FISH!!

When are you guys planning on doing some practice runs with that baby (or have you already)? I know LI Motorsports is a dump, but it is close by, I would love to see it!!!
Old 01-30-2004, 04:01 PM
bluefish

Default i will keep you posted

Stay tuned to the racing section for information on our testing days...

goto our site as well