Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

I want more!

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2004, 12:30 PM
mattbruhin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I want more!

Allright after having my Stillen spoiler installed on my Performance SS, I am really wanting the Burnt orange leather. I can't stop, it's like a Z addiction, it is amazing! I have scanned all previous posts about KatZkin and see that I can get the "pumkin" which seems to be exact. Question, does this aftermarker leather look like factory. Please all who have bought please reply. I want the leather but if the feeling is it is not up to standards I'll keep the cloth and spend money on performance. Does anyone have the pumkin with pics, not the "orange"? I have already tried to order from Nissan but they do not offer this color as well as no Perforation option. If everyone says the pumkin katzkin is excellent, I am sold and will but from ADI or whatever that co. is! Thanks you people are the best.
Old 02-22-2004, 01:16 PM
erock

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have read no complaints of ATD's leather fitting.... Lots of members on here w/ custom kit's from them and seems like everyone is 100% satisfied....

I thought about getting a kit from them, but, it's not that high on my mod priority list.....

i forgot which memeber has the pumpkin skin, but from what i remember, looked really good....