Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

pics of the 04 18 inch chrome wheel package

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2004, 08:53 AM
EnthuZiast
Guess whose back, back again...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just got my blackk roadster the other day with 18" rims tho they aren't chrome. The dealer told me he had a guy that would take my rims and chrome them for 900 dollars if I ever want it done. Anyone ever heard of this being done? I see some people like chrome and some don't, I'm gonna wait til the big meet in April here where I know I'll get to see different looks on other Z's then decide what to do.
You can have this done for $500 off ebay. Its called a wheel swap.

Mellisa...I personally think those rims are sweet.
Does anyone have the Enkei Kapone RIms for the Z?
Old 03-04-2004, 04:08 PM
Melissa

actually as i stated i was showing how easy it was to insult people as others have been...

differant people have differant tastes....

there is no reason to trash peoples decisions on what they equip their cars with...

i am very competant and have more knowledge about what it takes to manage a business...expecially one that deals with over a million differant personalities in a year....

however im not trying to sell anyone a car in here....i was only showing pictures of a new wheel style nissan is putting on their cars now that nobody has seen....

as far as my comments i was only showing how easy it is to stoop to others levels of insult....

as far as if im really a manager at a dealership? well read a thread asking about locating
a car at another dealership.....i posted 11 pages of every enthusist 6 speed on the east coast with the options and msrp as well as invoice pricing.....

these came off of www.nnanet.com which you can only have access to if you are a manager for nissan....
have a nice day

zeroday
now as far as what i said to you i was wrong and i apologize it was an uncalled for response...tired of people coming in to the threads and critisixing others decisions about what they do to personalize their car...it wasnt really directed at just you....

and actually to be honest silverstone w orange is my faforite combo

must say i like the orange seats in the roadster alot better though

anyhow enought said

and again zero day i am sorry for the out of line comment

Originally posted by zpylot
Melissa grow up. You appear to be the "Dilbert Principle" (promotion of the incompetent to management) in action, you really need to refine your people skills. That is if you really are a sales manager.
Old 03-04-2004, 09:40 PM
zpylot

melissa if you go back and read the thread nobody insulted you or attacked you personally (unlike you). They all stated opinions, if you don't like others opinions then don't post your pictures. Your skin is much too thin. You would be better off just reading posts from now on and not posting any of your own.

I don't like the chrome rims either, I think chrome is over. That's not an insult, that is an opinion.
Old 03-04-2004, 10:01 PM
zeroday

Originally posted by Melissa
zeroday
now as far as what i said to you i was wrong and i apologize it was an uncalled for response...tired of people coming in to the threads and critisixing others decisions about what they do to personalize their car...it wasnt really directed at just you....

and actually to be honest silverstone w orange is my faforite combo

must say i like the orange seats in the roadster alot better though

anyhow enought said

and again zero day i am sorry for the out of line comment
apology accepted
Old 03-04-2004, 10:28 PM
zillinois

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think the rims are kinda old school. I like them. I prefer a more modern, tuner look, but I can appreciate those rims as well.

If people would express their displeasure with the mod in a little more adult manner, more people would be willing to share. Which is what message boards are all about. When somebody posts that some mod looks like a**, its insulting because somebody else took the time to do it and is sharing a part of themselves with other people. That warrants a little respect in my opinion.

Peace
Old 03-05-2004, 03:23 AM
Melissa

actually if YOU go back in read the posts rhere were specific posts that i already made comments to that were not needed.... a simple the rims arent me or to flashy for my taste or something like that would suffice.....opinions are fine by me...the way they are voiced in my thread and other threads is the issue....we all have the same car and there is no reason to tell someone "hey your car looks like ****" or anything like that.....

and yea i did make a personal attack and gave a sincere appology for it...

but you need to look through the posts again ...maybe this time youll be able to see the personal attacks and lack of reading comprehension i was refering to....

as far as weither i should post in here or not?well thats not your call to make....im sure i have done more in these forums to help other people than you have....from showing invoice price on a car they were looking for and running carfax reports , locating a specific vehicle and selling a coupe at invoice and several roadsters at or near invoice in these forums....
think ive earned the right to post anywhere i wish

i dont critisize or disrespect the people in these forums except yesterday with what i said to zeroday and i appologized for (was a bad time, record month in sales and a stack of month end paperwork that could choke a sumo army) any how my point is the forums have seemed to become a place to trash peoples rides alot more and more lately

that was my only point...if someone is going to trash a persons decision on how they give their car a new look then they shouldnt be posting.....

im done with this

i dont need to defend myself

ive done my part in having pics posted of a new rim nissan has

everyone have a nice day

QUOTE]Originally posted by zpylot
melissa if you go back and read the thread nobody insulted you or attacked you personally (unlike you). They all stated opinions, if you don't like others opinions then don't post your pictures. Your skin is much too thin. You would be better off just reading posts from now on and not posting any of your own.

I don't like the chrome rims either, I think chrome is over. That's not an insult, that is an opinion.
[/QUOTE]
Old 03-05-2004, 07:58 AM
zpylot

Whatever melissa, I feel sorry for you.
Old 03-05-2004, 10:15 AM
Hey Ya

Originally posted by zpylot
Whatever melissa, I feel sorry for you.
LOL - This is another one of those slow days at work so I'll now add my senseless reply to this senseless thread, which comes in the form of a question.

Why does melissa take the position that we should all be grateful for any words that she is so inclined to bless us with? And does she or does she not like the orange seats? This is of great importance to me. Please advise.
Old 03-05-2004, 10:43 AM
FairladyZ

this thread sucks without pics
Old 03-05-2004, 11:56 AM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

actually if YOU go back in read the posts rhere were specific posts that i already made comments to that were not needed.... a simple the rims arent me or to flashy for my taste or something like that would suffice.....opinions are fine by me...the way they are voiced in my thread and other threads is the issue....we all have the same car and there is no reason to tell someone "hey your car looks like ****" or anything like that.....

and yea i did make a personal attack and gave a sincere appology for it...

but you need to look through the posts again ...maybe this time youll be able to see the personal attacks and lack of reading comprehension i was refering to....

as far as weither i should post in here or not?well thats not your call to make....im sure i have done more in these forums to help other people than you have....from showing invoice price on a car they were looking for and running carfax reports , locating a specific vehicle and selling a coupe at invoice and several roadsters at or near invoice in these forums....
think ive earned the right to post anywhere i wish

i dont critisize or disrespect the people in these forums except yesterday with what i said to zeroday and i appologized for (was a bad time, record month in sales and a stack of month end paperwork that could choke a sumo army) any how my point is the forums have seemed to become a place to trash peoples rides alot more and more lately

that was my only point...if someone is going to trash a persons decision on how they give their car a new look then they shouldnt be posting.....

im done with this

i dont need to defend myself

ive done my part in having pics posted of a new rim nissan has

everyone have a nice day

Where is all this anger coming from? I think you need to sit down and share your feeling with us.
Anyone want a group hug?
Old 03-05-2004, 12:26 PM
zillinois

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Melissa, can you tell me the part # for those rims?
Old 03-05-2004, 03:19 PM
Melissa

Originally posted by zillinois
Melissa, can you tell me the part # for those rims?
nissan hasnt released the wheels for sale yet so i dont have a part number....they are only available as an option when the dealer buils and orders the cars......kinda like the chrome wheel package on the altimas and now the 04 maxima....i have a black se 6spd maxima with the chrome package and im not sure if i like them though.....when the new fast system cd comes out for our parts department ill give it to you if you realy want it

zpylot

for one im not a woman.....melissa is my wifes name...i bought her a z and i had a 6sd maxima 03 maxima...she got pregnant and couldnt drive a stick....so i traded the maxima for a armada and took her auto brickyard...hit a deer and lost control of the car and totaled it....got an 04 performance model w the wheel package.....well when she joined the forums it wouldnt let me log in under my username anylonger ...since she doesnt come in the forums anylonger i just use her username.....

not that you really cared but thought i would explain

as for my attitude
i actually am not usually short and i apologize...but the forums have become more and more people just bashing and critisizing what others do and then when i try do post something showing a new product i get responses like the one saying something about taking the pic further away and other disrespectful stuff like that....
theres no need for stuff like that
i was just trying to help out...

i really dont care if people like the wheels or not...diferant people have differant tastes.....

i got a little irratated and said a couple things i probobly shouldnt have..
i apologized for it....

any how enough about that....we are having a problem with our part sales and i was asked today if i would go to parts and straighten things out as i did in the sales department as the truck sales manager

so as of tuesday ill be the parts adminastrator....

jus t so all know i will give employee cost on ALL nismo parts
example nismo titanium shifter that sells at msrp for 140 i can sell at 110 dollars....not even the 2 other nissan stores on the forums are coming near these prices

i will do this for ALL NISMO PRODUCTS....i cant get the other aftermarket parts though....just oem and nismo parts....

so again i am sorry for my attitude and hope you guys take advantage of the savings i can give you
Old 03-05-2004, 04:19 PM
zpylot

zpylot
not that you really cared but thought i would explain
Melissa (or her husband - now I'm uncomfortable, I don't know how to address you. I will still use Melissa so don't take it the wrong way.)

I just want to say that I was not making any comment about you being a woman. I was just addressing the user name Melissa.

as for my attitude
i actually am not usually short and i apologize...but the forums have become more and more people just bashing and critisizing what others do and then when i try do post something showing a new product i get responses like the one saying something about taking the pic further away and other disrespectful stuff like that....
theres no need for stuff like that
i was just trying to help out...
I agree some forums are that way, but I really don't believe this one is. Is it? This forum is great, there is alot of good informaton to be found and great deals on parts. I have taken advantage of that. Now don't take this the wrong way, I am only trying to understand and I am not meaning to be critical or insulting. Could it be maybe you were already upset with trying to post that picture but the system would not allow such a large post? Then when topdown-z made the comment about how far away the picture was you took it the wrong way? I read it as a joke and not an insult. But then again it was not directed at me.

i really dont care if people like the wheels or not...diferant people have differant tastes.....
It's your car, if you like them that is all that matters. Don't care what others think, you cannot please everybody.

i got a little irratated and said a couple things i probobly shouldnt have..
i apologized for it....
Yep, and you stepped up and took care of that.

i will do this for ALL NISMO PRODUCTS....i cant get the other aftermarket parts though....just oem and nismo parts....

so again i am sorry for my attitude and hope you guys take advantage of the savings i can give you
Cool.

It's all good. It's Friday and I've got a couple beers at home with my name on them.
Old 03-05-2004, 05:38 PM
Melissa

could have been a combination of all of the above things..lol....over all theis is one of the better sites but you do get the guys that just want to bash others rides

truth be told i would like my wheels better if they were the same style but in a polished aluminum.... but i wanted to get the car because nobody else had the package and the car was exactly what i was looking for aside from the wheel package.....my ideal wheels are the asr (ibelieve thats the companies name) prospects.....but since i can get nismos at 439 a wheel i might not be able to turn em down.....

since the user name is melissa you can call me by melissa...or tony what my wife calls me or my legal name john...lol middle name is anthony hence the tony....any how keep me and my dealership in mind.....we are in middle of setting up a website for our parts dept now.....putting me in parts was like putting an alcholic in a liquor store.....just bought the nismo clutch for 221 after tax....so far ive bought the clutch clutch plate and fly wheel oh and the nismo titanium ****...and im not even officially in the parts dept yet! lol
Old 03-05-2004, 06:42 PM
Melissa

sorry its the ssr professor i want
Old 03-05-2004, 07:35 PM
FairladyZ

melissa what can you do on the nismo s-tune suspension?
Old 03-06-2004, 04:14 AM
Melissa

Originally posted by FairladyZ
dont hold me to this bit i believe i get it for 1280....or 1200....ill bring home my price list monday and let you know for sure
Old 03-06-2004, 10:28 AM
Dissolved

For the price of those ugly chromes, I'll put them towards a set of GT-7s thank you very much.
Old 03-06-2004, 11:53 AM
Melissa

just the type of ignorant responses i was talking about earlier...

yea buddy and for even less money you could get a dog to kill that ugly *** cat

have a nice day sir
Old 03-10-2004, 03:22 AM
Melissa

Default stune suspension

Originally posted by FairladyZ
performance sells it for1400 plus shipping....i can sell it for 1365 plus shiping

hope this helps

Quick Reply: pics of the 04 18 inch chrome wheel package