Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

tri-state area

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2004, 06:41 AM
justinv

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink tri-state area

Any of you little devils in the tri state area interested in a day of driving, maybe a little weekend east coast tour. there seem to be a lot of people putting events together but not necessarily in our area. I propose something in early April or May, when the weather is better, maybe even sunny and take a tour of the east coast. Any other ideas would be great.
Old 02-26-2004, 07:26 AM
justinv

ok i'm replying to myself that's pretty sad. Hoped there were a few of you z lovers out there who might like to do a day or weekend trip in our area. I'm am very serious about this. Plan to map out a route, speak to hotel/motel owners in vicinity to perhaps get a group or discount rate if it turns into a multi-day event.. I'am a newbie to the forums but am more than willing to do the legwork, even taking steps to create a Zcar club in Fairfield County CT. please tell me what you think, even if it is to go and fly a kite.
Old 02-26-2004, 09:44 AM
jj1814

Tri-state area is very vague to begin with because Cincinnati/No. KY/Indiana is a tri-state area (and I get SICK of hearing "right here in the tri-state" on the news!! *ahhhh!*). If I didnt see u were from CT, I wouldnt have known where you were talkin about.

You would do better posting this in the regional forums.