Worst dealership experience!

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2002, 05:10 PM
Chebosto
350Z-holic
Premier Member

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Worst dealership experience!

So, i ordered a track model at Antelope Valley Nissan in August on pre-purchase for delivery in Oct/Nov. They cashed my $1k deposit check soon after and i started my wait.

This is the second Track model i'm waiting for. (my college friend ordered his track in march, but ended up getting a 2.7T A6, so i'm taking over his order, but it doest come until Nov).. Well the salesman said yea, we'll get this order in ASAP and you'll get your car in Oct/ Nov, 60 days after ordering. So i said cool deal.

i called in last week to check up on the car.

"oh. your car was never ordered. The September ordering list was filled up, so you're on the list for october".

i immediately opened up a can of whoop ***. I told them, "how could you cash my $1k check, and not ORDER the damn car? AND let alone let over a month and half PASS and not even call me? you stated that i would have the car ordered as soon as you cashed my check and now there's not even a pre-order. I want my money back, and i want an explaination"

so i show up today, and the GM sat me down stating that they were seriously sorry about the "mis understanding" and i said misunderstanding my butt. you fukked me over for someone who paid more than MSRP. He looked at me thinking "how'd he know that" and he paused.

i told him off, along with the sales guy i ordered from and vowed not to go there ever, even if it means to drive 50 miles to the next nissan dealer.

be warned. never trust a dealer. they freakin suck...

came 1 step away from buying an S2k today, but i just couldnt let myself go to the Vtech side... dammit. if it kills me, i will get my Track 350Z.

#%!@#%@%

--cheston
Old 09-22-2002, 05:17 PM
SandMan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Damn dude, sorry about the shitty dealer experience. Ughh, just reading this pissed me off. You should report these bastards to Nissan.
Old 09-22-2002, 07:52 PM
NissaNZ

Anyone know the number for the BBB?
Old 09-23-2002, 12:49 AM
integraowner

Don't switch to the VTEC side of the Force!

I have a measly Integra GSR but even still I grew tired of the VTEC driving habits.

The torque in the Z is much more fun for everyday driving. Hold out for your Z!