Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

What would you do if you were still a student???

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2004, 07:31 AM
A&M 350Z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Formularx: Well probably the worst thing you can do is try to work why in school. Priority number one is get through and do the best you can. If it is undergrad then thats fine, but there is no possible way to work through medical school and still do well (at least for normal individuals)

dchengmd: I guess we can agree to disagree on this particular subject. I never intended for him to "defraud the government" and pay for the Z with 30 grand of financial aid. Anyways always up for a good discussion like this, lets just try to play fair! Oh by the way, if you can beat high 240's on 1 and 2 then congrats your smarter than me! It is cool to have so many docs with Z's though.
Old 03-23-2004, 11:59 PM
FormulaRX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

very true...it was almost impossible for me to even work and do well in undergrad so there's no way I would be able to manage in med school...I'll just hold up and maybe when I graduate and get settled in and stuff, there might be a more exciting car to look into and then I wouldn't have to worry about costs when it comes to modding and such as much as I would if I bought it now while still on school