Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

break in

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2004, 05:55 PM
Xevious

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default break in

I dont want to start a flame war but i would like to know if anyone has had some bad expierence with the "Hard break in" or the manual break in and what worked best for them, it just all seems confusing and its hard to know what is best. i would mainly just like to hear some opinion's and maybe reasons why they have that opinion.
Old 03-25-2004, 08:41 AM
-=Z=-

Default Analogy

It's like after you first get married. . .If you ride her hard and nasty you're in for a lifetime of good loving. If you're all sensitive and gentle you'll get a blow job once every blue moon.
Old 03-25-2004, 09:26 AM
DiRN

Default Re: Analogy

Originally posted by -=Z=-
It's like after you first get married. . .If you ride her hard and nasty you're in for a lifetime of good loving. If you're all sensitive and gentle you'll get a blow job once every blue moon.
Old 03-25-2004, 09:44 AM
Xevious

Default Re: Analogy

Originally posted by -=Z=-
LOL but i was kind of looking more for reasons of why to do it each way i dont want to have people saying that other peoples way suck i would just like to here opinions on how others did it and why they did it that way.