Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Scafremon, Are there Hi-Res Silverstone pics?

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2002 | 11:04 AM
ColecatZ

Default Scafremon, Are there Hi-Res Silverstone pics?

I remember you linking to a pic that was quite a bit bigger in one of your posts and was a little easirer to see what the color should look like. I'm curious because the ones already posted seem to show the car liek it changes color a bit in low light or something. Some pics the car appears charcoal in color on the shadows and almost like a sea foam green where the light is hitting it. Anyone else see this? or is it time for an eye check....

Are you keeping them all to your self?

Please man, I beg you...share the love.

and thnx for the hard work
Old 06-05-2002 | 11:36 AM
ColecatZ

I agree, I can't wait for the cars to start showing up, but I would be happy with seeing Nissan's proffesional pics of the Silverstone.

I ordered this color and am extremely happy with what I have seen so far. They couldn't get it done any faster.

There is a large group of gear heads that meet at Starbucks near here on Saturday evenings before going out to whatever clubs they prefer (or racing). TT300ZX's, Vipers, Vettes, Supras, a Skyline, and some other great rides. Looking forward to the first night I roll the Z up there....should be fun.
Old 06-06-2002 | 06:53 AM
Scafremon

I've tried to email them a couple times to Jay, but they aren't getting to him. I've broken them down into small groups of pics, but maybe they are still too big.

I'll email them individually to anyone who wants them, just drop me an email, and tell which picture you want in Hi Res. Use the Low Res pic numbers at this site to identify what you want.

I've got the Daytona from a couple weeks ago (I think some of the hi res did make it to the website, but not all of them). Also, all the Silverstones are in hi res.

drop me an email at jeffb@maccarter.com