2003-2009 Nissan 350Z
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wondering about the age of our Z owners

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2009, 04:56 PM
xlopezx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hahaha so we are in a car forum and we are talking about grammar and ****!! one of the fastes fastest wow Im missing a t big difference you get the point! so now teens cannot have a sports car and are ignorant too right? way to go old guy... just so u know i graduated with a 4.3 high school G.P.A got accepted into UF florida best public university and part of my dad giving me my tt kit is because i got 100% bright futures scholarship thats why i can spend all my money on making my car fast and sexier!!! you old @$#% here we should all have the passion for the Z its amazing how in every thread in this forum there has to be a comment from old guys talking sh** about teens in Z's i respect all of you guys you guys have the experience yeah i drive like **** but talking to more experience drivers helps us become better drivers too, i love too take my car to moroso and have a good conversation with a more mature z driver
Old 10-06-2009, 05:02 PM
TittieZ

Originally Posted by xlopezx
hahaha so we are in a car forum and we are talking about grammar and ****!! one of the fastes fastest wow Im missing a t big difference you get the point! so now teens cannot have a sports car and are ignorant too right? way to go old guy... just so u know i graduated with a 4.3 high school G.P.A got accepted into UF florida best public university and part of my dad giving me my tt kit is because i got 100% bright futures scholarship thats why i can spend all my money on making my car fast and sexier!!! you old @$#% here we should all have the passion for the Z its amazing how in every thread in this forum there has to be a comment from old guys talking sh** about teens in Z's i respect all of you guys you guys have the experience yeah i drive like **** but talking to more experience drivers helps us become better drivers too, i love too take my car to moroso and have a good conversation with a more mature z driver
You probably should have thought about being flamed before going straight to the age thread here.

And a 4.3? Maybe it's different here, but I thought the highest you could go is a 4.0... Might want to higher a math tutor too.
Old 10-06-2009, 05:59 PM
JEKL

Sorry, let me clarify. I was not ragging on you for being a teen. I was ragging on you because you come across as very ignorant. But hey, you have a fastes car so it's all good!

PS - I am assuming you didn't fill out your college applications!
Old 10-06-2009, 06:01 PM
JEKL

Originally Posted by TittieZ
And a 4.3? Maybe it's different here, but I thought the highest you could go is a 4.0... Might want to higher a math tutor too.
You can get higher than a 4.0 in high school. You take college level courses that count more than 4 points.

And you do realize that you do not "higher" a tutor right?
Old 10-06-2009, 06:18 PM
Kirbaaybaayy

Originally Posted by TittieZ
You probably should have thought about being flamed before going straight to the age thread here.

it is different in other states but you can have a 4.3 but it only counts as a 4.0 because you cant have higher than a 100 because he took AP classes
Old 10-06-2009, 07:00 PM
neburQ

Am I lost? thought this was about Z owner's age... Can we get back to that now...?

29 going 30 this December
Old 10-06-2009, 07:08 PM
neburQ

oh... and yes, my Z, i bought it myself
Old 10-06-2009, 07:21 PM
Kirbaaybaayy

Originally Posted by neburQ
oh... and yes, my Z, i bought it myself
hope you bought it your 29 lol
Old 10-06-2009, 07:50 PM
TittieZ

Originally Posted by jekl1000
You can get higher than a 4.0 in high school. You take college level courses that count more than 4 points.

And you do realize that you do not "higher" a tutor right?
You couldn't in my high school, so I guess everywhere has their own preferences.

My bad, hire. Wrong synonym...
Old 10-06-2009, 07:51 PM
TittieZ

Am I lost? thought this was about Z owner's age... Can we get back to that now...?

29 going 30 this December
Hahahahaha I don't think this thread is ever actually on that subject for longer than one or two posts every couple of weeks...
Old 10-06-2009, 08:10 PM
neburQ

Originally Posted by Kirbaaybaayy
hope you bought it your 29 lol
I think so

Kinda sucks being diss on my first post... Mr. moderator closed by thread saying the question I asked was already asked... I was specific, yet he posted a link for a thread with a variety of cars.. Duh?! Kinda discouraging to be active if someone does that

(If I get banned you know who did it )
Old 10-07-2009, 03:13 AM
JEKL

I think so

Kinda sucks being diss on my first post... Mr. moderator closed by thread saying the question I asked was already asked... I was specific, yet he posted a link for a thread with a variety of cars.. Duh?! Kinda discouraging to be active if someone does that

(If I get banned you know who did it )
Your thread was talking about driving 120 miles an hour on a public road. Most threads on subjects like that or street racing end with the same fate as yours.

People here don't tend to appreciate threads that could get innocent people killed. If you want to find out the top speed of the Z, Google it or take it to the track.
Old 10-07-2009, 05:04 AM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

YOu kids wait till my internet is hooked up tomorrow.
Old 10-07-2009, 07:05 AM
VO...
Administrator

Received 2,747 Likes on 1,836 Posts

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg
YOu kids wait till my internet is hooked up tomorrow.
Fear t3h Hraes. Fear him...

VO(subscribing for tomorrow's Lulz)
Old 10-07-2009, 07:24 AM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

I had to give my first born to get Comcast to the rental house tomorrow.

Damn lady that was there before us was delinquent.
Old 10-07-2009, 07:55 AM
marhot

Originally Posted by jekl1000
Sorry, let me clarify. I was not ragging on you for being a teen. I was ragging on you because you come across as very ignorant. But hey, you have a fastes car so it's all good!

PS - I am assuming you didn't fill out your college applications!

Old 10-07-2009, 08:25 AM
marhot

Here, kid, allow me to translate your rant so we older@#$% may understand.
I am laughing at your post.

Here we are, in a car forum, discussing grammar and related matters. I’m missing the difference, but I assume you understand my point.

Are you implying that teenagers cannot have a sports car without also being ignorant? Just to inform you, old guy, I graduated with a high school GPA of 4.3. I have been accepted at the University of Florida, the best public university in Florida.

My father gave me a Twin Turbo kit because I received a 100% “Bright Futures” scholarship. Because of that, I am able to spend all my money on making my car faster and sexier.

You older men here should have a passion for the Z. It is amazing to me how many threads on this forum have become commentaries by older men disrespecting teenagers. I respect everyone here. I understand you older guys have more experience. Yes, I drive like a moron, but by discussions with more experienced drivers, it helps me to improve.

I enjoy taking my car to Moroso and having a good conversation with more mature Z drivers.
BTW; good luck at Florida, Lord knows you’re going to need it.
No offense, but unless you get serious about your communication skills, your ‘future’ isn’t too bright.
Old 10-07-2009, 09:59 AM
Edg_R

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by marhot
Here, kid, allow me to translate your rant so we older@#$% may understand.
I am laughing at your post.

Here we are, in a car forum, discussing grammar and related matters. I’m missing the difference, but I assume you understand my point.

Are you implying that teenagers cannot have a sports car without also being ignorant? Just to inform you, old guy, I graduated with a high school GPA of 4.3. I have been accepted at the University of Florida, the best public university in Florida.

My father gave me a Twin Turbo kit because I received a 100% “Bright Futures” scholarship. Because of that, I am able to spend all my money on making my car faster and sexier.

You older men here should have a passion for the Z. It is amazing to me how many threads on this forum have become commentaries by older men disrespecting teenagers. I respect everyone here. I understand you older guys have more experience. Yes, I drive like a moron, but by discussions with more experienced drivers, it helps me to improve.

I enjoy taking my car to Moroso and having a good conversation with more mature Z drivers.
BTW; good luck at Florida, Lord knows you’re going to need it.
No offense, but unless you get serious about your communication skills, your ‘future’ isn’t too bright.

Old 10-07-2009, 10:11 AM
fowlman01

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by vo7848
Fear t3h Hraes. Fear him...

VO(subscribing for tomorrow's Lulz)
**** hraes...
Old 10-07-2009, 10:17 AM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Originally Posted by fowlman01