I need to meet a gurly with a Z... :-)
Old 07-21-2004, 07:28 AM
350zSpeedRacer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That's SO much funnier than the dirty looks I get with my Z. ROFL
Old 07-21-2004, 08:37 AM
ckny

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

what i want to know is what he would have done if you actually didn't own the z but called him the next day for a ride... would he have showed up in his corolla? hahaha.
Old 07-21-2004, 09:00 AM
toykilla

good job
Old 07-21-2004, 09:08 AM
DBZCat

350zspeedracer, I always get dirty looks too, I hate it when I am at a stop light and some dudes are just staring at me, that is why I got 5% tint. I DO love the look though when you beat a guy I haven't raced my Z yet, only has 1,500 miles. PLUS, I don't want to until I get a s/c or TT. Although I love my Z, it is hard to think it is fast right now because of the power I had before it..
I used to have a 97 TT supra, and I had it BPU++, I was blastin all the fools with my car, I miss it.... then the guy would look at me like WTF? that aint right, can I have your #? lol...
guys are suckers for girls with fast cars,

CKNY, yeah, it would have been funny, He probably would have said it was in the shop getting turboes and stuff... so funny
Old 07-21-2004, 11:18 AM
longbowe

Man that guy got 0wn3d!! Good work, and yes, always have a camera ready!
Old 07-21-2004, 11:22 AM
phile

Cat2101,

That's a great story. If he was a pompous jerk he deserved it.

Anyways didn't a part of you feel bad for the guy? He prolly thought you were cute and thought the only chance he had to get to know you was to strike up a conversation about the Z. :P

The only akward thing that happens to me is when I walk up to my Z sometimes, people practically have their faces pressed against the window trying looking in. It doesn't bother me at all, I just know it's embarassing for them. :P So I always try to be nice and strike up a convo.
Old 07-21-2004, 12:33 PM
jc427

alright, GIRL POWER! lol.. so lame...

guyz hate to be cut off by girls, and alwayz try to figt back... but it's good to have a nice car to show them off.....
Old 07-21-2004, 12:42 PM
genieman17

i was with a buddy of mine one time in his old jetta (after market turbo, really fast) next to a couple of girls in a 330 beemer...so he pulls up along side of them (i'm in the passenger seat...and so playfully they start pulling away...so he takes this as a challenge and downshifts and burns the tires, we pass by them really fast and next thing i know i cant even see them behind us...i felt kinda ambarrassed...that was pointless...girlz who can appreciate cars are cool. just gives guys who are into cars something else they can discuss with their girl...
Old 07-21-2004, 02:16 PM
fdao

Cat,

You are my hero/heroine! That was classic!
Old 07-21-2004, 04:19 PM
liljerk

Originally posted by cat2102
I used to have a 97 TT supra, and I had it BPU++
why'd you sell your Supra anyway?
Old 07-21-2004, 04:48 PM
DBZCat

Phile,
I felt bad a little bit, BUT then again i don't because I could have been alot harsher, I think I handled the situation well, making my point, yet not being a total B*tch and showing some class.

Also, he deserved more, I mean, a guy trying to impress a girl by lying isn't going to get me to notice him, it will just **** me off.

WOW, I am a hero..
Anyways, he obviously wants a girl that is impressed with what he can buy or has, instead of himslef, he is probably insecure but I am not going to be his therapist

liljerk, long story short, my dad and I bought the car together, halfed it really. It was in his name because I was 17 at the time, and for insurance purposes and stuff. I had it for about a year, and then my parents went through a really bad divorce, and he sold everything, he didn't want to sell my car, I didn't either, but I really didn't have a choice, it was the safest and smartest thing he could do at the time, and that is what he wanted, so we sold it. I cried, I admit it, I loved that car. But we got it for a great deal in the first place, and made some $$$. I actually was going to get another supra or the Z, and it just came down to warranty. Plus, although they are great cars, they are getting old, and technology has come a long way, so I got the Z. I figured whenver I can afford a second car, i will get the supra. Even though I am gonna void the warrranty, and that was what made me get the Z over the supra anyways, I am still happy with my choice. Hopefully in a year I can get the supra, if I don't spend all my money on the Z.
Old 07-21-2004, 09:55 PM
zWilliams31

damn girl u make a lotta dough...
Old 07-21-2004, 10:05 PM
MY350Z.COM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by cat2102
guys are suckers for girls with fast cars,
and fast bikes
Old 07-21-2004, 10:12 PM
S4mula

reminds me of a time i was at a friends house and one of his friends on AIM was tellin him he got a g35 coupe that costed 49k and came with stock 19's and all this stuff then i got online and called BS and told him there is no way a g35 cost 49k and then he shutup and didnt respond after that and of course i didnt believe him cause he was the same person that said he know justin timberlake and was best friends with him.. being that he was 17 i knew he was lying through his teeth, i was cracking up laughing from so much **** he was talking... why are there soo many posers... they're just gonna get busted and look even worse...
Old 07-21-2004, 10:55 PM
BoostTed

Originally posted by S4mula
reminds me of a time i was at a friends house and one of his friends on AIM was tellin him he got a g35 coupe that costed 49k and came with stock 19's and all this stuff then i got online and called BS and told him there is no way a g35 cost 49k and then he shutup and didnt respond after that and of course i didnt believe him cause he was the same person that said he know justin timberlake and was best friends with him.. being that he was 17 i knew he was lying through his teeth, i was cracking up laughing from so much **** he was talking... why are there soo many posers... they're just gonna get busted and look even worse...
i had a guy try to pretend that he was me. Telling people that he worked at my company, same position as me etc...that was until he told that to a girl who knew me, she asked oh do you know teddy then, he didnt say much after that.
Old 07-22-2004, 06:18 AM
DBZCat

LOL, some people are too funny. Those kind of people will never be satisfied or happy in life, they have to pretend or act like other people... sad...

that AIM stuff is funny too. More than half the time peolpe lie on it, it's like they are a completely different person, and have a completely different life...

If I made alot of dough, i wouldn't sell my bike to get APS TT system... (I changed my mind from Vortech ) TT is the best way to go!!! .
Old 07-22-2004, 06:23 AM
DUKE

Originally posted by MrGoingdown305
I thought the story was pretty funny and had me laughing, but when i read AzianToby's reply i almost wet myself....tear...
That story was too funny and yes that was a priceless reply.

Cat, you should have asked him for his phone number and address
Old 07-22-2004, 06:33 AM
VenomZ

the only thing better than the Z would have been if you were walking up to your R6. No guy in the wolrd would think a girl would be walking up to that, then again, he may have asked you if you wanted to sit on the back, lol!!!
Old 07-22-2004, 06:35 AM
druqs

LOL! That was priceless.

Quick Reply: LOL, guy acted like MY Z was his...