Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

OK so what should I do??????

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2004, 08:31 PM
B-Unit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OK so what should I do??????

Ok so heres the situation, hahaa i suppose its a situation. Anyhow, right now im in college. Im saving up money for teh Z and when i graduate so i can put some kick **** mods on it. Now ill be graduating in about 3 years so i should have some pretty good disposable money. Right now, im happy leaving the car stock cuz im lucky to be 20 and have the Z in the first place let alone start modding it would just be me not appreciating what i have. So, this is the decision...

When my 3 years or whatever expires and lets say i have about 7 - 10 gs saved up. Should I go for the TT kit, or should i do rims, BBK, etc.

THis is a WHAT WOULD YOU DO THREAD, just for fun. Dont tell me, hey its up to you, do you want speed, this that, hell i want it all but i wanna hear what would you do. Right now im leaning towards the TT kit just becuase having the TT is soooooooo freakin unbelievable and it would be fun to toast some porsche turbos, corvettes and have fun with the boost.

So..... Have at it. Thanx

BMoney
Old 07-21-2004, 09:18 PM
SlamMan

I personally would do rims first. I think that should be everyone's first upgrade. No matter what car they drive. I always think it's weird to see a car with mods of any sort runnin around on the stock rims. Seems kinda ricey. JMO.
Old 07-21-2004, 09:36 PM
zWilliams31

yea good point..rims then suspension then the long awaited TT