Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Oh the onlookers, oh so many onlookers......

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2002, 10:13 PM
Slexis200

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Oh the onlookers, oh so many onlookers......

Everyone seems to love this sexy car. Not a single day has gone by that not atleast 3 of 4 people have said somthing while driving. Some guy had a relly nice white souped up, and nice exhaust, xenons, etc... Subaru WRX, he was loving it, i told him i liked his too, he said he'd trade me any day of the week. Sooooooo many people have said the car looks like a silver bullet. Ive gotten, wow your car looks like a space ship. And yes get this, when i was in jersey, a gas attendant asked me if this was a hybrid electric. Hes like its so futuristic, so i assumed, you know.

I think the tints help the exterior look soooooo much, it makes the car look really solid. The red brakes make it look even more racing like than it is.

The more i love it, the more they love it, the more they love it, the more i love it, the more i love it......................

-Josh
Old 10-18-2002, 03:00 AM
I want a 350Z

Please tell me where you live on Long Island.
Old 10-18-2002, 05:54 AM
Electro Z

Cool Know the feeleing

Yep, Yesterday I washed my Dayton Blue Z for the second time... She is in the garage a lot so.. in a month.. twice.. I also got a static brush to remove the dust between washes... works pritty good.

So.... I was drying all the little drips up and a hear a car go past me.. stop.. slip into reverse... stop behind me.. door opens and a person gets out... walks up and starts say.. *esus *hrist... over and over and over....

A woman in a 280 Z had stopped and was going nuts over the Z... I think I talked to her for about 45 min.. while I was still drying the inside of the wheeles and getting blood all over the place from knuckle scrapes.. she just stood there talking and checking her out.

Its also loads of fun to see the ricer boys do triple takes as I go by...

Its nice to have the only Daytona Blue Touring in New Mexico...

EZ
Old 10-18-2002, 06:08 AM
perucho

Default Yep....

I know exactly what you guys are saying...I love the ricer and how they look at you like they want to beat you up or something. Their goal is to make their Honda Civic look like our car...Everytime I'm at a traffic light and see them next to me I just smile and when the light turns green I just zoom away.
Old 10-18-2002, 06:12 AM
350zSpeedRacer

Man I want my Z!!! I want to stop being one of the drooling onlookers and finally say, "Yup, she's all mine!"
Old 10-18-2002, 06:59 AM
mcduck

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Does this ever get old?

I think it will be kind of neat getting that kind of attention at first, but at some point, don't you get tired of it. Just curious... sounds like most encounters like this have been pretty cool for people.

Fortunately, I'm rarely in a hurry and don't mind talking to people. Here in Charlotte, I know some Zs have been delivered, but I have yet to see any on the road about town. Mine may be the first seen frequently as it will be a co-daily driver. Got a Jeep for wet/inclimate weather days and the Z for nice days!

I guess I'll know first hand soon. My car is scheduled to arrive in less than 3 weeks!!