Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

I tried...but I failed...!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2002, 01:56 AM
jazmin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I tried...but I failed...!!

Ok, so after Kevintari's post two days ago about visiting NNA here in So Cal I wanted to drop by their parking lot too....

So at lunch I into the parking lot and structures of the first two Nissan buildings...all i see are altimas, xterras...no 350z. I circled the lot so much the security golf cart started following me around...after 20 minutes I give up and drive towards the 110 freeway when I see the third Nissan building--the gated Nissan building with "no parking" signs posted alongsides its lawns.
So as I'm blocking afternoon traffic trying to look for an entrance I notice four security guards standing CIA-style at the front entrance. The gated employee parking was chained off, and visitor parking had security booths with more uniformed security guards. Uhhhh you think they're probably tired of random people driving into their parking lots and taking pictures of cars? I mean something must have been going on today over there because just as I was about to give up I look over and there are about 5 men and 2 women dressed in business suits peeking under the hood of a what looked to be the Infiniti G35 which was parked in the corner by a fence. Since it was parked head-out, I couldn't see how many doors it had (i didn't see the big deal about looking at a G35 unless it was the coupe).
Anyways...stupid Nissan and their damn security guards!! I couldn't even drive into the parking lot ramp without being conspicuous. I swear they should start hiring Nissan security guards at the Airport or something cause they're pretty intense...I tried to sneak a peak but I failed...oh well don't kno how you did it kevintari but i had no such luck
Old 06-13-2002, 02:15 AM
LowFuel

Yeah I'm 0 for 3 on my visits as well. Heck even Scafremon is only batting .500!
I think a good percentage of the cars are currently off on press duties, so I dont think we'll see too many around NNA in the near future.
Old 06-13-2002, 02:21 AM
Flyingscot

Don't despair, I have a buddy who can airlift you in. You bring the black spy outfit and I'll get the helicopter...
Old 06-13-2002, 02:40 AM
rep15

Not as easy being James Bond as it appears in the movies, is it?
Old 06-13-2002, 07:18 AM
kevintari

Default Re: I tried...but I failed...!!

Originally posted by jazmin
So at lunch I into the parking lot and structures of the first two Nissan buildings...all i see are altimas, xterras...no 350z. I circled the lot so much the security golf cart started following me around...after 20 minutes I give up and drive towards the 110 freeway when I see the third Nissan building--the gated Nissan building with "no parking" signs posted alongsides its lawns.

Anyways...stupid Nissan and their damn security guards!! I couldn't even drive into the parking lot ramp without being conspicuous. I swear they should start hiring Nissan security guards at the Airport or something cause they're pretty intense...I tried to sneak a peak but I failed...oh well don't kno how you did it kevintari but i had no such luck
I think I got lucky...I didn't see any today either. The 3rd building is the one. And here's a tip: The same lot that has the manned security bootgh in front has two unmanned entrances along the back and side...brilliant security, Nissan!

I'd hate to try and find my car in that lot if I were an employee...everyone drives the same Altima or G35!
Old 06-13-2002, 11:37 AM
jazmin

Flyinscot- haha Airlifting...that's funny...maybe I'll just spiderman my way in next time...

I just really wanted to see it cuz my dealer told me that he got a confirmation list of people whose cars are confirmed for delivery in September and I'm apparently not cool enough to be on their list so I guess its October for me