Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Someone Intentionally Sideswiped my Car!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2004, 10:11 PM
Sly_Z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Someone Intentionally Sideswiped my Car!!!!!!!!!

I was over a friends house and we heard this loud *** bang. My first reaction was "**** !!! someone hit my car!!!!!!!!!. So we ran to the door, but my car was parked across the street so I glanced at it and said it's okay. I saw a car slowly going up the street, but since my car looked okay I didn't investigate it any further. About an hour later I decided to leave. I got close to my car and S*** my f****** mirror was hanging off and I had this black streak on my door and on the front driver's side fender. I also noticed glass on the rims and and a dent under the side Z emblem.

I know it was intentional , because when I got out of my car when I first arrived three guys walking by said that's a nice car, but they snickered like they had something planned. I can't prove it so it would basically be my word against theirs.

Good thing is when I got home I got all of the scuff off with some light compound. I fixed the mirror by JB welding the 3 screws back into the cracked holes. Now I have to get a friend to take that dent out and flare the fender back out slightly. I always read about people getting their Z damaged by vandals but I always assumed it was caused by something they did to someone. Now I see that there are some jealous *** people in the world!!!!!!!!! I just had to get this **** off my chest because it just happened a few hours ago and now it's 2 am. and I needed to vent.
Old 09-21-2004, 11:36 PM
Nforce1

Damn man!! Sorry to hear that! Should kicked those kids ***'s anyway! If anything, it probably would have made you feel better!
Old 09-22-2004, 04:06 AM
Sly_Z

Originally posted by Nforce1
Damn man!! Sorry to hear that! Should kicked those kids ***'s anyway! If anything, it probably would have made you feel better!
Yeah, I thought about that, but with my luck they'll probably end up suing me.

I'm heading to the body shop in a few after I put the mirror back on. I had to let the JB weld cure over night
Old 09-22-2004, 04:10 AM
hugo1669

Theres alot of jealous people out there. Sorry to hear about what happened.
Old 09-22-2004, 04:11 AM
vice86

Originally posted by Nforce1
Just gotta show off that big *** house, dont'cha? lol...sweet.
Old 09-23-2004, 06:14 AM
Sly_Z

Good News, Dent wizard can take the crease out of the fender, and I can get the fender painted for two hundred.

I thought about it last night and I wonder if it was the guy I told you guys about last month??????
Old 09-23-2004, 07:39 AM
AzianToby

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you have nothing better to do... You should stake out in front of your friends house and wait for those jelous punks to come by again... Ofcourse with an aluminium bat in hand (it adds to the effect)
Old 09-23-2004, 08:11 AM
tractng

Sly_Z,

I feel your pain. My car was egged when I first got it parked on my driveway. Caused some paint scratch.

The fact that I live in a culdec-sac narrows down the potential suspects. I talked to a few neighbors and they say a "guy" across the street has problems with everyone in the past, egging people's car out of jealousy (dude still lives with his parents)

But i did not see him or don't have evidence. I bought myself $1k worth of camera. Sucks man, cause it could have been spent on rims - haha.

If I was younger, I probably would have kicked his a$$ anyways, but now I am much wiser, i let law enforcements do their jobs.

Tony
Old 09-23-2004, 09:08 AM
cedusett

Egged: sure they definitely were trying to **** you off.

Sideswiping? I doubt that anyone would intentionally sideswipe your car. First off, it would damage their car as well, second off it's a felony hit and run, and third it attracts way more attention that simply keying it or something of that nature.
Old 09-23-2004, 10:17 AM
Hazade

man nothing aggravates me more then attacking someones car

if you got a problem with somebody or something like that then its fine but confront them, dont take it out on a defenseless car.
Old 09-23-2004, 10:25 AM
Sly_Z

Originally posted by cedusett
Egged: sure they definitely were trying to **** you off.

Sideswiping? I doubt that anyone would intentionally sideswipe your car. First off, it would damage their car as well, second off it's a felony hit and run, and third it attracts way more attention that simply keying it or something of that nature.

I think that they have this old car that they care nothing about. These punks are always sitting out there when I leave. They were all sitting out there when I drove up. I got nothing but stares when I got out of the car, but I don't let **** like that bother me. when I came out they were all gone. Yesterday, I asked a lady in the neighborhood did she see or hear anything. She told me that she just bought her car and it was also hit a few weeks a go. I think these punks do this **** as a game. They enjoy damaging peoples cars. I think that I'll drive the Jetta over there from now on, but I hate to give in to these ********.

I didn't start having these issues until I bought this car. At first it was the issue with some idiot trying to hit my car while my wife and I in the car, now someone sideswipes my car while it's parked, what's next!!!!!!
Old 09-23-2004, 10:26 AM
onii

that sucks sly. we're havin bad luck with cars yo...
Old 09-23-2004, 10:41 AM
Sly_Z

Originally posted by onii
that sucks sly. we're havin bad luck with cars yo...

Yeah I know. What the hell is going on. It's going to be back to perfection in a couple of days.
Old 09-23-2004, 11:52 AM
onii

unfortunately mine is gonna be a while...dunno if it's worth it to get bumper fixed. so if i order one, it's gonna be awhile before i have a fixed caar

::
Old 09-23-2004, 11:58 AM
Reggi914

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

sorry to hear that, some people just pieces of ****ing ****.
Old 09-23-2004, 12:06 PM
Sly_Z

unfortunately mine is gonna be a while...dunno if it's worth it to get bumper fixed. so if i order one, it's gonna be awhile before i have a fixed caar

::
I'm going to look out for you bro. Mike is getting a new body kit or he might already have it. The last time I talked to him about his body kit he said it was being shipped from japan. That was about 3 weeks ago. You guys have the same color car. Hit him up and ask him how much he want for it. Since he's also a Columbia Z, I can't see him charging you alot for it. I'll talk to him about it also. He leaving for Vegas this weekend.
Old 09-23-2004, 02:48 PM
onii

o yeah??
**** man....if he will let it go for cheap, i'll drive down and get it this weekend! (u'll have to hold onto it for me)
Old 09-23-2004, 03:38 PM
Sly_Z

o yeah??
**** man....if he will let it go for cheap, i'll drive down and get it this weekend! (u'll have to hold onto it for me)
I talked to mike and he said that his body kit actually came in today. So, he'll let the OEM bumper go. He also said don't forget that the front is cut out because of the intercooler. So he said give him an offer. Call me or Pm me and I'll hit him back.

I drop my car off at the shop i'll get it back saturday morning. This guy is very good he fixed my rear bumper and it looked flawless. It hard to match pikespeak white because it's a three stage paint, but this guy is good. I took it back to the dealer who told me it's hard to match it and they couldn't tell where he matched it.
Old 09-23-2004, 03:53 PM
onii

uh...how much he want for it? lol..only reason i'd buy a stock bumper is cuz im low on cash...so as low as he'll let it go for man. mike's got cheese...he dont need to make profit off a bumper =p
Old 09-23-2004, 04:33 PM
thunder0880

sorry to hear about that man, hope everything comes out ok

Quick Reply: Someone Intentionally Sideswiped my Car!!!!!!!!!