Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Would Any Of You Be Interested In This?

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2004, 07:50 AM
flaviano

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Would Any Of You Be Interested In This?

i'm just curious, would any of you be interested in a personal screensaver or animated desktop for your computer with pictures of your Z. i am an interactive designer. i also own a Z and post on this forum. it would work like this. you send me like 3-10 pictures of your Z. i will then crop, color correct and make it so the pictures fade from one to another (like a cool slide show). you can choose either black and white or color ( i like B&W). each picture will stay up for like 30 seconds then fade to the next picture.

i can turn them into a desktop wallpaper (yes it will be right on your desktop with your icons still usable), and yes i can make your desktop wallpaer move and you can still use your icons. or i can make you a traditional screensaver where when you computer is not being used, and your personal Z screensaver will take over the screen, again fading through all your pictures. i think it would be a cool thing. i feel it might be something some of you guys would like. just let me know if you would be interested. and if so how much would you pay. i'm not sure if i'm going to do it yet but i would like to see how many of you would be interested and what it would be worth to you. it will look 100% professional. i am an art director at an interactive company, so i know what i am doing.

Last edited by flaviano; 09-24-2004 at 07:54 AM.
Old 09-24-2004, 12:07 PM
cedusett

you can do this yourself if you have windows xp.

-take z pics
-put them in the 'my pictures' folder inside 'my documents'
-change your screen saver to the 'my pictures' screen saver
Old 09-24-2004, 04:15 PM
Nforce1

Cost of this??